剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
但问题来了
Yeah, but here's the bad news...
门外重兵把守 大门固若金汤
Armed guards, reinforced steel doors.
我们一靠近 就会被打成筛子
We get within spitting distance, and we're shredded wheat.
剧情发展到这里 你该说你已心生妙计了
Right, now this is where you tell me we've found an ingenious solution?
必须啊
Yeah.
连线卫星地图了 很便宜 渣画质
The satellite feed is up, and it's cheap and nasty.
但我们认为这个移♥动♥的人物是
But we think this figure moving along here is...
阿里安娜·达马奇
Arianna Demachi.
她进到这座房♥子
She enters into this house here,
就一直没出来
and she never comes out.
来玩个游戏吧 《沃尔多在哪里》[美国版本]So let's play a little game of "Where's Waldo?"
考眼力游戏 人山人海中找一个特定人物
是《威利在哪里》[英国原版]吧
I think you mean, "Where's Wally?"
-还是旺达来着 -是沃尔多
- Or Wanda? - It's Waldo.
不重要
Whatever.
再看一下地道入口 结果发现什么
So we look back at the tunnel entrance, and what do we see?
该死
Shit.
阿里安娜从三英里之外的地方出来了
Arianna coming out three miles away.
表示那座房♥子就是我们在镇上的"后门"
Which means the house is our back door in the middle of the town.
没错
That's right.
-诺文 -收到
- Novin. - Copy.
换做平时
You know, ordinarily,
我不愿趟这趟浑水
I would say we leave this one well alone.
变数太多 风险太大
Too many unknowns, too many risks.
但这回不一样
But in this case...
-为切特里 -为麦卡利斯特
- For Chetri. - And for McAllister.
也为我们自己
And for ourselves.
前进
Go.
这就是阿里安娜走进的那栋房♥子
This is the house Arianna went in.
门没机关 撬锁还是踹开
The door's clean. Pick it or kick it?
撬锁吧 保险又低调
Pick it sounds nice and quiet.
好
Yeah.
别这么暴♥力♥ 小矮砸
Easy, short stuff.
我说了吧 没人料到我们会来
Like I said, no one's expecting us.
你知道他们一定会誓死追杀我们吧
我知道
前进
Go.
金库入口一定藏在附近
One of these must conceal the vaults.
没有发现
I got nothing.
我这边也没发现
Yeah, I'm coming up short down here.
万一我们找错地方了呢
What if we were wrong about this?
有发现
Hold on.
后门找到了
It looks like we have our back door.
容我研究一下
Gonna need a minute with this.
你还坚持之前的想法吗
You still sure about all of this?
不拿钱 不杀人
No money, no killing?
我想金盆洗手了 老大
Feeds a part of me I'd rather not feed anymore, boss.
不是吧 警报都没有
What the hell? No alerts, no alarms?
我们这一身本事
You know, it turns out all this time in training,
不抢银行可惜了
we should've been robbing fucking banks.
左边 左转
Right, it's left. Left here.
各位看官 金库在此
Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a vault.
钴门镀有钢材 钻不透
Door's cobalt with steel plating to prevent drilling.
不好意思 老大
I hate to break it to you, boss,
除了炸开 别无他法
but, the only way is to blow it.
就不能动静小点吗
Isn't there a quieter way?
想特么静悄悄炸门啊
Let me see, quieter way to blow the fucking door?
文明点
Language.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
炸门徒增风险啊
It just seems like a considerable escalation of risk, that's all.
来都来了
Come on, you don't go all the way to the beach
能不搞出点动静吗
and not catch a couple of waves.
好吧
Okay, fine.
一等兵 炸他♥娘♥的♥
Lance Corporal, blow the fucking doors off.
进入
Moving in.
怎么样
Well?
里面有什么
What have we got?
老大
Boss...
我滴个神啊
Good God.
诺文 准备炸掉另外两堆
Novin, lay your charges on the other two pallets.
怀亚特 赶紧装钱吧
Wyatt, fill your bags. Let's get going.
老大 都是一百的面值 我袋子拿多了
Boss, these are hundreds. I packed extra bags.
我们每人至少能背四袋
We could carry at least four each.
不行 之前说好了三袋
No, no. We agreed on three.
我没料到真能干成这一票嘛
Well, that's just 'cause I never thought we'd actually fucking make it this far.
你这会儿改口想拿钱了
So now you want the money?
那可不 谁跟钱过不去啊
Yeah, yeah, I want the fucking money.
按计划执行
Stick to the plan.
装好你那三包赶紧出去
Fill your three bags and then get out to the corridor
准备掩护我们撤离
and cover our exfil.
好嘞 没问题
Yeah, yeah, I-I'm good.
让两位见笑了 我见钱傻眼了
I'm sorry, it's just a little, you know, gold rush fever.
你这个二傻
You are such a breadhead.
二傻♥比♥傻缺好点吧
Is a breadhead better than a dickhead?
乖乖到大爷的包里来吧
Come on, baby.
"山姆蜀黍"带你们回家咯
You're coming home with Uncle Sammy.
-快点 -这就好
- Come on, come on. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好了
All right.
三包搞定 撤退
Got my three. Moving.
很好 快出去
Good. Move.
天呐
Holy shit!
遇敌 遇敌了
Contact. I have contact.
两个敌人
Two tangos.
跑了一个 前往追击
Got a runner. In pursuit.
就算之前没察觉 现在想不知道我们来了也难
Well, if they didn't know we were here before, they do now.
开枪多没意思
Come on, drop it.
比划比划吧
Let's see what you got.
放下武器
Weapon down! Drop it!
快点
Right now.
-一枪打死她算了 老大 -杀我不划算
- Just let me shoot her, boss. - You need to keep me alive.
挟持人♥质♥好逃脱
A hostage will help you get out.
讲真 老大 她说得在理
I hate to say it, boss, but she's kind of got a point.
在理又咋了
Screw her point.
用脑子想想
If you were smart,
这才是上策
you would know this was the best course of action.
行吧 先不杀你 扔掉一包
Fine, you're coming with us. Lose the baggage.
背着三包跑不快
We can't carry all three and move fast enough.
九包变六包 肉疼
That's nine bags down to six. Awesome.
国家投给你2.5亿
Must be bloody lovely to have your country back you
特牛气吧
to the tune of $250 million.
刀架在脖子上
It's a death sentence.
我跟你们一样走投无路
I'm just as trapped here as you are.
但我们可以合作双赢
But maybe we can find a way to work together.
我能保大家带着钱平安逃脱
I can get us out with all the money.
-滚蛋 -没门
- Get bent. - No way.
切特里那么好的姑娘死于你手 我们还没跟你算账呢
Chetri was a good kid. We're not finished with you.
想合作 门儿都没有
That'll be a solid no from us, then.
那你们就只有死路一条了
Then I guess you'll die down here instead.
来人了
Got incoming.
该死 退后
Shit, okay. Get back!
该死 退后 不然就杀了她
Shit! Get back, or she gets it!
拜托
退后吧
求你们了
退后
Back, back!
一等兵 我们是不是想一块去了
Lance Corporal, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
正有此意 老大
You can bet your balls, boss.
我们得抓住阿里安娜
We have to get Arianna!
老大 我们得赶紧走 别管她了 快走
Boss, we got to get out! Leave her, move!
该死
Shit.
老大 得另寻撤离路线
Boss, we're gonna need a new exit plan.
稍等
Hold up.
之前还说不杀人呢 怎么破戒了
How's this nonviolence thing working out for you?
我本来不想杀人
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表