剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
No, of course not.
你是我哥 我只有你了
You're my brother. The only family I have left.
我不能失去你
I cannot afford to lose you.
奥地利 因斯布鲁克 军情六处武器库
迅速装备 15分钟后出发 一小时内赶到慕尼黑
Alright. Stock up fast. We move out in fifteen, make it to Munich within the hour.
找到一个老旧高频320手持无线电
Got an old high frequency 320 rig, hand held radio's.
全是旧装备啊
Got an old everything here.
老大 都是古董啊
What is this, boss, the antiques roadshow?
经典永流传 这是最近的武器库了
Classic never ages, besides it was the nearest available weapons cache.
将就一下 别磨蹭
So make-do, quickly.
"帝国"一旦启动 通讯就会被切断
If the Imperiya code gets deployed, our comms will go down.
这些高频无线电改造一下或许能用
I can modify these high-frequency radio's.
只要我们离得不远 通讯应该没问题
Should work, provided we're in range of each other.
很好 动作快点
Very good, get on it.
你最大的弱点是什么
Right. Greatest weakness? Go.
大哥 先别闹
Mate, not now, please.
只有你认为老大说得对 任务为重
It's you thinking the boss is right, that the mission does come first.
如果扎耶夫和马希尔计划成功 错在你
And that if Zayef and Mahir do something, it's all your fault.
什么意思
Which is?
换成我们 也会做出跟你一样的选择
Each of us would have done exactly the same as you.
但你们没有 所以错在我
But you didn't, so it's on me.
说风凉话指责我没用
And telling me I'm wrong isn't helping.
我是想安慰你
I'm trying to reassure you, okay?
我没指责你做错了
I'm not telling you you're wrong.
是吗
Yeah?
你偷拿黑帮赃款时怎么没来"安慰"一下我呢
And stuffing your pockets with Mafia cash, that's really reassuring.
我挺你呢 混球
I'm trying to support you, asshole.
-怎么了 -挺我就挺我 还骂我混球
- What? - I'm trying to support you, asshole.
你懂就行啦
You get my point.
我懂 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
在慕尼黑追查到扎耶夫的可疑行踪
Got a possible location on Zayef, sir. It's Munich.
马希尔的追踪器向监控装置续传信♥号♥♥
Mahir's tracker sends an intermittent signal back to its monitoring device,
所以我用其进行追踪
so I traced it.
这是扎耶夫到过的地方吗
Are these Zayef's locations?
对 他过去12小时的行踪
For the past 12 hours, yes.
圆圈越密集 他在该处待的时间越久
The denser the circle, the longer he stayed in that locale,
他之前到过加油站
so there he is, earlier at the gas station.
几小时前 去了慕尼黑的施瓦泽·天普地♥产♥
And then, a few hours ago, the Schwarzer Tempel Estate in Munich.
该地疑似为叛乱团体聚集地
GCS9 has it marked as a possible hot-spot for insurgent groups.
也许他们想在本地找外援
So, maybe they're looking for back-up, like local support.
假设他们找了外援 目标是慕尼黑
Let's say they are getting outside support and the target is Munich.
-获益者会是谁 -范围太大了 长官
- Who stands to benefit from that? - That's a long list, sir.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国组织 妄图夺权的极右分子
Islamic State, far right groups looking for a power grab.
也有可能是军♥火♥商
You got weapons manufacturers, I mean,
德国几年前的炸♥弹♥袭击就是想摧毁股市
there was a bomb go off in Germany just to crash the share market, a couple of years ago.
说不准是谁啊
It could be anybody.
他正在慕尼黑中心商业区移♥动♥
We have an ongoing hit, Munich, downtown commercial district.
交叉对比该地区能够接入市政设施的场所
Cross-reference the area with access points to the city's infrastructure.
遵命
Sir.
在停业翻修的老证券交易所
It's the old stock exchange, sir. It's been closed for renovations,
但"帝国"依然能接入主网络
but the connections will be active for Imperiya.
干得漂亮 出发
Excellent, let's get going.
德国 慕尼黑
目标应该是联♥合♥国♥安全会议
We believe the target is a UN Security conference,
今天下午在慕尼黑国际会议中心举♥行♥
this afternoon, at Munich ICM.
大咖云集啊
Quite the guest list there.
美国防部军官 英国防部副部长
United States Department of Defense, Vice Chief of the MOD...
顶级安保 会场外铜墙铁壁
Yes, and top level security. A ring of steel around the venue.
安排炸♥弹♥客大摇大摆走进去可行不通
Whatever these boys are planning, it won't be walking in with a bomb.
可他们有俄病毒装置 可使城市瘫痪
Except they have the Russian tech, they can shut the city down.
电力通讯中断 火车停运 但不会持续太久
Power goes down, comms, trains. But it's only temporary.
-真不值得我大老远飞来 -还有监控 长官
- It hardly worth this helicopter ride. - You forgot about surveillance, sir.
停电后 监控也会随之被切断
Power goes down, you lose surveillance, CCTV.
安保人力会越发捉襟见肘
And already stretched security gets stretched even further.
铜墙铁壁也并非密不透风
Maybe leaving a few holes in your ring of steel.
疑似炸♥弹♥袭击太多了
Do you have any idea how many unverified bob threats
对联♥合♥国♥安全会议而言是家常便饭
the average UN Security conference gets?
没有实证 他们不会撤离
They won't evacuate without hard evidence.
你是英国情报局副局长 你说他们肯定信
Or your assurance as deputy head of the SIS that this threat is real.
我们需要武装支援以阻止"帝国"启动
We need an armed response if we're to stop the deployment of Imperiya code.
那得等等 我需要向上面请示
That'll take time. I'll need to kick this upstairs.
没问题
Of course.
明白
Understood.
你早就背着我行动了吧
You already have something in motion, don't you?
没时间等候层层批示了
We won't have time to clear any of this.
以防不测 先准备好辞呈
Resignation letters in case anything should go wrong.
我们的行动不代表官方
Complete disavowal.
未经我允许 你不得擅自行动
You can't do this without my permission.
覆水难收 吉姆斯 你当初创建20分部
It's already happening. James, you created Twenty
就是打算允许我们"擅自行动"
for "you can't do this" moments exactly like this one.
我们是解决烫手山芋的利器
We're the blunt instrument this situation needs.
德国 慕尼黑
你用情报换了我们的命 中士
You took a gamble on keeping us alive, Sergeant.
我们现在该以命相搏了
This is where we need that decision to pay off.
明白 长官
Copy that, sir.
下午收工就能畅饮了
Beers and shots by sundown.
我最大的弱点是 我其实是个乐天派
My greatest weakness, I'm secretly an optimist.
-怀亚特请客喝酒 -我可没这么说
- Drinks are on Wyatt, then. - Not what I said.
他还是个验光师
He's also secretly an optometrist.
-太好了 我正想检查一下视力呢 -招摇撞骗啊
- Good, I was needing my eyes checked. - That was so bad.
抓住这帮混♥蛋♥ 我请就我请
We get these bastards, I'll be happy to buy all the drinks.
-回头见 -回见
- See you on the other side, mate. - Other side, bro.
-麦卡利斯特 靠你了 -是 长官
- McAllister, I'm relying on you. - Sir.
慕尼黑老证券交易所
从车♥库♥进入地下室
Alright, through the garage, make our way down to the basements.
摧毁所有连接市政系统的装置 切断电源
Knock out any access to city systems, take this place off the grid.
有人捷足先登了
Guess we're not alone.
-还要多久 -5到10分钟吧
- How much longer? - Five, ten minutes.
-左路 -右路
- Heading left. - Heading right.
-诺文 -切特里 跟我来
- Novin. - Chetri, on me.
我正在预装代码
I'm just pre-loading the code.
你精通此道
You're very good at this.
我让弟兄们就位
I'll move our men into position.
有人从楼里打电♥话♥了 正在追踪通话对象
Got a call coming from inside the building. Tracing its destination.
-发给他们 -搞定
- Send it. - Done.
传来了位置和电♥话♥号♥码 这里转弯 距离两个街区
We got a location and a phone number. Turn right here, two blocks down.
打个电♥话♥ 看谁会接
Let's call and see who answers.
他在那儿 右边
There, there he is. Over there, on the right.
绿上衣 背包客 两人尾随 扎耶夫给他打了电♥话♥
Green shirt, back-pack. Plus two. That's who Zayef was calling.
悄悄跟随
Follow and watch.
-遇敌 -找掩护
- Contact. - Get to cover!
趴下
Get down!
趴下 切特里
Down, Chetri!
手雷
Grenade!
麦克
Mac!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - I'm good.
-右翼包抄 -收到 跟我来
- Flank right. - Copy that. On me.
他们真是阴魂不散啊
And here they are, snapping at our heels.
还得两分钟
I need two more minutes.
我没叫你 别出来
Stay covered till I call clear.
小切
Chetters!
安全 小切 你没事吧
Clear! Chets, are you good?
-我没事 擦伤而已 -喘口气再走
- Yeah, I'm fine. Just a scratch. - Take a fucking moment!
没有喘气的工夫了 快走
We haven't got a moment, come on.
-麦克 她受伤了 -我没事
- Mac, she got tagged! - I'm okay.
有事没事往往就是一念之间
Being okay and dead is a matter of inches.
你得活着回去
Just try and get home in one fucking piece, alright?
他说得对
He's right.
-我们没时间了 -行动
- We're against the clock. - Let's move.
你觉得背包里是什么
What do you think they've got in the backpack?
自杀背心 炸♥弹♥ 易燃物 都有可能
They could be suicide vests, C4, nitro, RDX, they could have fucking anything.
无论如何 都得阻止其在人行道爆♥炸♥
Whatever it is, we don't want anything going off in a pedestrian area.
先带到无人处 再拿下
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表