剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Mahir knew about Mac's records.
这太操蛋了
This is fucked up.
我知道大家满腹疑问
Look, I get there's a lot of questions here,
但我们接到命令杀了这个混♥蛋♥
but right now, we have a kill order on this bastard.
这是报仇的机会
This is our window.
但杀了扎耶夫 事情就无法水落石出
Right, but killing Zayef won't answer any of those questions.
斯宾塞想让他死 那我们就活捉
If Spencer wants him dead, we take Zayef alive.
行动
Move out.
先找到武器
We locate the weapons first.
扫描 无匹配
行动
Now.
扫描 匹配
找到了
Got it.
找到了
Bingo.
收到了
Received.
确认一下 船后有快艇尾随
Just to confirm, it appears you have fast boats trailing.
别打草惊蛇
Do not raise the alarm.
不然他们会很快来对付你们
If you do, they'll be on you within minutes.
-收到 -前进
- Copy that. - Moving.
安放炸♥药♥ 抓扎耶夫
Let's lay charges and find Zayef.
听着
All right.
现在有两个命令 活捉 击毙
We've got two orders now, capture or kill.
你看到扎耶夫后 你会怎么选
You get eyes on Zayef, what is it gonna be for you?
见到再说吧
Ask me later.
你呢
You?
没想好
I don't know.
麦克会顾全大局 活捉他
Mac would do the right thing: bring him in.
麦克不在了
Mac's not here.
如果发扬他的精神呢
What if we want to honor his memory?
按老大说的做
Maybe we do what the boss says:
活捉这个混♥蛋♥
bring the fucker in alive.
安全 放炸♥药♥
Clear. Lay the charges.
队友 进展顺利吗
Team, you good down there?
-队友 -还算顺利
- Team? - Good enough.
正在放炸♥药♥
Just laying the charges now.
B1 找到并活捉目标人物
Bravo One, locate and capture our Alpha.
收到
Copy that.
该死 走
Shit. Okay, move!
没事 反正也完事了
It's all good. I'm done anyway.
火烧到炸♥药♥那边
The moment those flames hit the charges,
我们就完蛋了
we're fucking toast.
-撤退 -撤退
- Moving. - Moving.
B1 甲板下面起火 立刻撤退
Bravo One, fire below deck. Immediate exfil.
抓不到目标 就赶紧撤
Bag your target or get out now.
收到 但我要留下抓目标
Copy that, but I'm staying on Alpha.
前往抓人
Moving to engage.
五分钟后 这艘船就会爆♥炸♥
We've got five minutes before the whole ship blows.
到甲板了
Arriving on deck now.
接我们的人来了 B1 快走
That's our ride. Bravo One, move.
怀亚特
Wyatt!
B1 你没时间了
Bravo One, you're out of time.
我就该把你留在这里
I should just fucking leave you.
走 走
Go, go!
我抓到目标了 马上过去
I have Alpha. I'm heading your way.
右边梯子 快上去
Ladder on the right. Go, up.
B1 快过来
Bravo One, get moving now!
快走
Go, go, move!
可以了 快走
We're set. Let's go.
喂
Hello?
目标已击毙
Target neutralized.
军♥火♥已销毁
Package destroyed.
没伤及无辜
No friendly casualties.
干得漂亮 亚历山大
Good work, Alexander.
带队员们回来吧
Bring your team home.
谢谢 吉姆斯
Thank you, James.
阿尔巴尼亚 都拉斯郡 莱什缆车站
你醒了啊
You're awake, then.
我叫亚历山大·柯川
My name is Alexander Coltrane.
你杀了我家中士
And you killed my sergeant.
能给我喝口水吗
Can I have a glass of water, please?
马上来
Coming right up.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你带我来是为了道歉吗
So did you bring me here to apologize?
我们为何要道歉
What on Earth do we have to apologize for?
她不赞同你们这么做
She doesn't agree with this.
不用你替我说话
Don't speak for me.
你之前走私的军♥火♥
The arms that you were transporting,
打算提供给欧洲各大恐怖组织
they were meant for disparate cells all across Europe.
军队没有军♥火♥怎么行
What's an army without arms?
我们有一事不解
So we have a puzzle.
你这样的人
For someone like you
居然掌握了欧洲各大恐怖组织的情报信息
to have a directory to all the different cells across the continent,
一般人可弄不到这种情报
that would require some extraordinary intelligence.
这些恐怖组织都极其隐秘
These cells exist to remain hidden.
确实
Yes, it's true.
你是通过什么渠道知晓的呢
So how did you know how to find them?
我哥手中有情报
My brother's information.
-生化武器呢 -也是我哥
- And the bioweapon? - My brother.
你们在谢里夫身上找到线索了吗
Did you find anything on Sharif?
老子不是来回答你的问题
I'm not here to answer your fucking questions.
他生前是军情六处的人
He was MI6, you know?
卧底特工
Deep cover.
-谢里夫 -对
- Sharif? - Yeah.
我们知道你的身份了
那些英国兵来了
你是说 你们组织里有我们的暗桩
So you're saying that we had a man inside your organization?
不只是暗桩
More than just a man.
你打算就直接告诉我们吗
Right, and you're just gonna share that with us?
你们知道真♥相♥ 对我无害
You knowing the truth doesn't put me at a disadvantage.
谢里夫主要负责善后 以免事情出岔子
Sharif was there to clean up in case things went wrong.
确保毁尸灭迹
Make sure there are no loose ends.
我哥
My brother...
他生前是中情局和军情六处的特工
he was a paid agent for the CIA and MI6.
我猜是大学时被招募了
I imagine they recruited him in the university.
我知道他本来要把我设计成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥头目
I do know he was meant to set me up as this terrorist figurehead.
我不信
No, I don't believe you.
你信
You believe me.
不然就不会活捉我了
Otherwise I wouldn't be here.
我表示同情
And I‐‐I sympathize.
真心的
Truly.
被亲信利用 这滋味不好受
To know that you're being used by the people you trust?
你没见他变成什么样了 他失控了
You haven't seen him. He's losing it.
我好像没法继续掌控他了
I don't know if I can control him.
你把他带到慕尼黑 按计划进行就可以了
You just need to get him to Munich to follow the plan.
吉姆斯·斯宾塞长官
Sir James Spencer.
不 吉姆斯长官不会那么做
No, Sir James wouldn't do that.
你们目前在巴尔干半岛有武装军队了
Right now, you have armed troops in the Balkans.
一周前 这还是痴人说梦
A week ago, that would have been unthinkable.
也许我就像你们在伊♥拉♥克♥"发现"的大规模杀伤性武器
So maybe I'm just like your weapons of mass destruction in Iraq:
不过是采取军事行动的借口罢了
an excuse for military action.
你胡话连篇
You're fucking insane,
你为了活命 什么都肯说
and you'd say anything right now.
你们的吉姆斯长官为马希尔提供了资源
Your Sir James gave Mahir tools to get the job done:
丰厚的非法资金
a sizable slush fund,
装满情报的硬盘
a hard drive full of information.
不然我怎么能联♥系♥上全欧洲的恐怖组织
How else do you think I could contact all those cells in Europe?
这个硬盘
This hard drive...
在你手里吗
you have it?
在我手里
I have it.
交换条件呢
At what price?
我想让你们原谅我
I want you to forgive me...
原谅我杀了你们的中士
for what I've done to your sergeant.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表