剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
That's your grandfather.
他本该葬在家族墓园之中
He should be buried in the family plot,
但他不配
but that is all he deserves.
他挑起了维罗尼家这场血海深仇
He caused the blood feud with the Veronis.
但你要娶他们家族的女人
But now, you're going to marry one of them,
来化解这场宿仇
and our family will finally be free.
还有
And please,
笑一下吧
smile, for fuck's sake.
你将来会继承家族这一切
One day, all of this is gonna be yours.
那个司机名叫约文·尼桑尼
The driver's name is Jovan Nishani.
他专门为达马奇家族的非法勾当善后
He primarily works as a fixer for the Demachi crime family.
这是达马奇家族首领 伊登·达马奇
This is the head of the family, Edon Demachi.
他儿子 妻子
His son, wife.
他就是实验室的那个人
That's the guy that was at the lab.
这种事还用黑♥手♥党♥老大亲自出马啊
That's pretty hands-on for a mafioso boss.
阿尔巴尼亚黑♥手♥党♥按家族等级制划分
Well, the Albanian mafia split into family clans,
达马奇家族属于低阶庶族
and the Demachis are quite low down that ladder.
但话虽如此
That being said,
毕竟这种病毒武器的黑市价值几百万 是个大买♥♥卖♥♥
a weaponized virus would be worth millions on the black market.
你确定司机身份属实
Are you sure about the driver's ID?
我查了过去20年的档案记录
Well, I've got files going back 20 years.
没犯过什么滔天大罪
Petty criminal. Nothing stands out.
再深入调查一下
Dig in. Make sure.
我们把他带出科索沃 自然有目的
We brought him across the border from Kosovo for a reason.
他也许是找回病毒的最佳线索
He may be our best link to recovering that virus.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
慢着 这个病毒有多危险
Wait, how dangerous is this thing?
定义一下程度
You know, on a scale of, like,
是"我靠" 还是"这下操蛋了"
"Holy shit" to, like, "Holy shit"?
马尔堡病毒是目前最烈性的病原体
Marburg's one of the most virulent pathogens out there.
无法治愈 没有疫苗
There's no treatment, no vaccine.
身体进入休克状态
Body goes into shock.
五脏六腑大出血
Your internal organs bleed out.
如果这次的病毒是升级版
And if this one's been modified--
死相很惨 明白了
Yeah, all right, we get the picture.
这东西太危险 要赶紧找回来
It's bad fucking news. We need to get it back.
长官 那个司机的手♥机♥解码成功了
Sir, the driver's cell phone's cracked.
成功接入
明天在威尼斯的圣马可广场安排了一次会面
There's a meet tomorrow in the San Marco district of Venice.
具体♥位♥置 尚未明确
There's no definite location yet,
但我正全力搜索达马奇家族的通讯信息
but I'm running traces on all possible Demachi comms.
这会是交易会面吗
What we thinking? Trying to sell it?
到那边盯梢 一探究竟
Stake out the area. Let's try and find out.
要去威尼斯了 真好
We're going to Venice. Nice.
这么美的城市玩枪战真刺♥激♥
Beautiful city to get shot in.
查清双方身份
ID the players.
锁定病毒位置
Locate the virus.
我留守 等司机醒来
I'll remain here in case the driver wakes up
问出有用情报
and we get better intelligence.
-行动吧 -遵命
- Now move out. - Copy that.
一等兵 你没事吧
Lance Corporal, is everything okay?
没事 老大
Yes, boss.
一心想着完成任务
Staying focused on the mission.
你呢
You?
一样 如果你想找人谈心
Same, but if ever you need to talk...
谢谢关心 长官
Thank you, sir.
意大利 威尼斯
脸部识别是没指望了
Yeah, I'd say the facial recognition's gonna be a bit of a problem.
所以才安排在这里会面吧
Probably why they arranged the meet here.
真是大海捞针啊
Needles and fucking haystacks.
常规侦察手段
All right, standard recon.
留意提包 行李 可疑行径
Look out for bags, packages, any suspicious behavior.
我眼前是一个带狐狸面具的男人
Yeah, well, I'm looking at a guy in a goddamn fox mask,
一般情况 这是可疑行为
which would normally pass as suspicious.
那个是他吧
Isn't that him?
伊登·达马奇
Edon Demachi.
不是他
It's not him.
抱歉
Sorry, mate.
他认错人了
He thought you were someone else.
总指挥 特别需要那个司机提供线索
Zero Alpha, could really use some intel from that driver.
我本来不想这么做
I was hoping to avoid this.
等我一下
Give me a moment.
早上好
Good morning.
说说威尼斯会面的事吧
Tell me about Venice, about the meet.
你认识我吗
Do you know who I am?
你是开枪打了我的人
You're the one who shot me.
不 在此之前
No, before that.
我在巴尔干当过兵
I served in the Balkans.
我当时是个中尉
I was a lieutenant,
一开始是联♥合♥国♥保护部队
first with the UNPROFOR,
后来加入了北约驻科维和部队
later with the NATO KFOR peacekeeping forces.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不认识
I do not know.
一个塞尔维亚人怎么会为阿尔巴尼亚黑帮卖♥♥命了
How does a Serbian end up working for the Albanian mafia?
违心干活的人何止我一个
How does anyone end up anywhere?
人生不如意十有八♥九♥
Life happens.
说一下威尼斯这次会面吧
Tell me about the Venice meet.
我不知道此事
I've not heard anything about that.
这是你手♥机♥上显示的信息
It was marked on your phone.
圣马可广场 今日会面
San Marco, today.
也许我选择性失忆了
Then maybe I choose to forget.
你也选择忘记布朗克·哈伊洛维奇了吗
Do you choose to forget Branko Hajroviç as well?
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
拜托
Please!
求你了 求你了
Please! Please!
1992年 波斯尼亚
Bosnia, 1992.
你当时是被擒的塞尔维亚军官
You were a captured Serbian officer.
我们达成了一个协议
We made a deal.
你若交代重要情报 我就让人放了你
I'd have you released in return for key information.
我们都想方设法来避免一场血腥杀戮
We both wanted to find a way to stop the atrocities that were unfolding.
结果两周后
And then two weeks later,
德里纳河谷
in the Drina Valley,
你参与了一场大屠♥杀♥
you were involved in a massacre.
屠村 大人小孩 无一幸免
An entire village. Every man, every boy.
他们还只是孩子啊
They were just children.
那不是我
No, that was not me.
你耳后是整容手术留下的疤
This scar behind your ear is consistent with facial reconstruction surgery.
你显然希望我是那个人吧
You clearly want me to be this man, don't you?
为了什么呢
For what reason, huh?
复仇 良心好过一些
Revenge? Peace of mind?
你就是再想 也不能成为现实
Wanting it will not make it so.
但威尼斯的事 我知道
But Venice, yes.
如果你放了我 我可以提供情报
Maybe I can help you there if you let me go.
不可行
Not an option.
只有这样可行 你想想
It's the only option. Look.
外面有警♥察♥守着
Police outside.
我难道想去坐牢吗
Spend the rest of my days in jail?
拉倒吧
No thank you.
考虑一下吧
So come on.
这个情报对你来说有多重要 上校
How much does this information really matter to you, Colonel, huh?
交代吧
Now talk.
国王酒店 三楼 下午三点
Presidenziale Hotel, third floor, 1500 hours.
该死 就是现在
Shit. It's happening now.
国王酒店 科威街 正西方向
Presidenziale's on Calle de la Corvi, due west.
好 这边
All right, this way.
我们这就过去
We're en route.
就位后 观察动向
Right, move into position, observe,
查出买♥♥卖♥♥双方身份
and ID the principals.
妈蛋
Fuck.
救我 求你了
Help me! Please.
我还有情报没说
I did not tell you everything.
你不知道他今天还有什么阴谋
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表