剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
赶紧把表给我
Just give me your watch.
联♥系♥兽医 快把他叫来
Call the vet. The vet, now.
别难过 兄弟
It's all right, mate.
我的假♥钞♥都分你了
You can have my share.
扎心了啊
It's not funny.
还不算太糟
Could've been worse.
还能更糟心吗
How?
这操蛋的人生
Fuck my life.
日后
墨西哥 瓜纳华托
俄政♥府♥和阿尔巴尼亚黑帮都在找我
Russia's looking for me, the Albanians.
双方都一无所获
None of them have managed.
但我知道你一定能找上门
But I knew you'd come.
钱可以商量
If you're looking for the money...
我不为钱而来
I'm not.
隐姓埋名是种奢侈
Disappearing is expensive.
我们这种人无处可逃
Maybe there's no escape for people like us.
我们所做所见之事
The things we've seen, the things we've done...
与我们如影随形 终生纠缠
They follow us, and they stay close.
我每天醒来都会问自己
So every morning I ask myself,
"他们今天会来吗"
"Will today be the day that they come?"
我这不是来了
And now you know.
等等
Wait!
搞定
Done.
接下来 有何打算
So what happens now?
好问题 问我们的2.5亿吧
Well, that is the $250 million question.
你可没白去
You did not just go there.
你开路 我收尾
Well, you set 'em up, I knock 'em down.
这才叫团队合作
That's how it works, right?
钱无所谓
I didn't give a shit about the money.
我只想复仇
I just wanted payback.
大仇得报 多少钱也换不来
Maybe that's better without a price, you know?
小矮砸 我举双手双脚反对
Short stuff, I could not disagree with you more.
考虑当私人雇佣军吗
What about private military?
不适合我
No, it's not for me.
没想到 我还自视挺高
Turns out I have a higher opinion of myself than I thought.
况且 沙场奋战20年
Besides, 20 years of this...
时刻提心吊胆
always watching your back,
队友接连遇难
losing buddies along the way...
这不叫人生
it's not living.
这叫"荒野求生"
It's surviving.
没错
Exactly.
所以 我想去看看花花世界
So I'd like to see what the real world is like.
去一个崭新的国度
I'd like to go to a new country
不再跟人打打杀杀
and not have to shoot someone when I get there.
是啊
Yeah.
我19岁入伍
I signed up when I was 19.
一生喋血
My whole life has been based on a decision I made
就因年少时的轻狂决定
when I was a bloody teenager.
是时候享受人生了
It's time for a little bit of living, right?
享受人生 快意啊
Yeah, a little bit of living sounds good.
我们还有别的选择
You know, there is another option.
我们大获全胜
What we did was a success.
虽然不是我们的本意
Maybe not in the way we intended,
但我们确实阻止了俄♥罗♥斯♥染指黑帮犯罪集团
but we stopped Russian expansion into organized crime,
救人无数
we saved countless lives,
这些都被人看在眼里
and that has not gone unnoticed.
我们的身份和军籍皆已恢复
Our identities have been restored, our records.
重回军方 并无不可
There is a way back.
你之前说要远走高飞
You said we'd walk away.
没错
Yeah.
我就想考虑所有出路
Yeah, I'm just, putting all the options on the table.
白厅联♥系♥我了
I had a call from Whitehall.
一名前博科圣地组织的军官现在尼日利亚
There's a former Boko Haram lieutenant in Nigeria.
-他潜逃在外 -老大 等等
- He's on the run, and... - Boss, let me just...
你打住吧
I'm just gonna stop you there.
你有话要说
And?
其实
And...
没有
nothing.
就想打断你
Just gonna stop you.
没错
Yeah, I mean, after...
之前孤注一掷时
everything that happened...
是你说要远走高飞 老大
you're the one that said it, boss.
我们不该放过自己吗
I mean, you don't think we deserve better?
是啊
Yeah.
敬20分部
To 20, then.
-敬20分部 -敬20分部
- To 20. - To 20.
敬往事一杯酒 从此尘归尘土归土
Past, present, and all the rest.
万一你们回心转意
But if you ever change your minds...
-算了吧 -免了
- I think we're good. - Yeah.
恕我直言 老大
With all due respect, boss, I mean,
还是让他们有多远滚多远吧
they can get fucked.
-山姆 -保重
- Sam. - Take care.
-抱一个 -抱一个 小矮砸
- Hug it out. - Hug it out, short stuff.
保重 老大
Put it there, boss.
格雷西
Gracie.
逍遥去吧
Stay loose.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表