剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
也许大家觉得我们活该受难吧
Maybe it was felt, on some level, we deserved it.
不是吧 我不这么觉得
I don't know, I don't think so.
但这不是你搞恐怖袭击的借口
But it still wouldn't justify whatever it is you're planning.
你杀人的借口又是什么呢 中士
How do you justify taking lives, Sergeant?
军人奉命行事
It comes with the job.
但你不是普通军人
But you're not normal military, are you?
-这是特遣队吧 -没必要纠结
- This is what, special forces? - It is what it is.
是啊 你这么有价值 实属荣耀
Of course. And it must be an honor to be that valued.
但说句实话 托马斯
But let us be honest, Thomas.
你因为害死队友 才加入这个团队
You only ended up here because you got your team killed.
他获取了英国♥军♥方资料
He's got access to British military files.
他对你用激将法 别上当 麦卡利斯特
He's trying to goad you, McAllister, don't take the bait.
这样吧 你就直接告诉我
I tell you what, why don't you just tell me
你跟你那个"本拉♥登♥"老弟到底有什么阴谋
what you and bargain basement Bin Laden are planning,
然后我再把我的经历告诉你
and then, maybe I'll share the whole story with you.
我都知道了
I already know the whole story.
你说扎耶夫是领导人吧
You say Zayef is in charge, yeah?
但我一路看下来
But from what I've seen,
你没能冲上前 中士
You failed upwards, Sergeant.
总是你冲锋陷阵
you're the one doing all the hard work.
我觉得很不公平啊
Seems unfair, that does to me,
活儿都让你干了 功劳却都给他了
that you do the work, and he gets all the glory.
你本该保护队员安全
You had the responsibility to keep your team safe...
为什么呢
Why is that?
为什么呢
Why is that?
你却带着他们走进埋伏圈了
And you walked them into an ambush...
因为你无足轻重吗
Is that because you're nothing?
你眼睁睁害死了全队
And let them die around you.
他当"大明星" 你只是负责开车的经纪人
He's Elvis and you're the one driving the tour bus, yeah?
任由他们惨死荒野 你苟活下来了
Face down in the dust and dirt bleeding out while you climb over their dead bodies.
别扯到我身上
This isn't about me.
-谁管他们死活 -现在是我审你
- Fuck them. - This is about you!
-管他们家属怎样 -我审讯你呢
- Fuck their family. - What you're part of.
只要托马斯·麦卡利斯特可以逞英雄就行
As long as Thomas McAllister gets to play soldier.
B1
Bravo One.
B1
Bravo One.
中士 回话
Sergeant, respond!
别再废话了 到底有什么阴谋
No more bullshit. What's coming?
就是一场游戏 你就当个旁观者吧
This is all a game. Just let it play out.
不是我想要的回答 混♥蛋♥
Wrong answer, dickhead.
到底在哪儿 伦敦 巴黎
Where is it? London? Paris?
-长官 -稍后再说
- Sir... - Not now.
马希尔的吊坠里有个追踪器
Mahir's pendant contained a tracker.
该死
Fuck!
我们的位置可能已暴露 准备撤离
We may have been compromised, prepare to move out.
马德里 曼彻斯特 慕尼黑
Madrid? Manchester? Munich?
我去掉头
I'll turn her over.
-怀亚特 -怎么了
- Wyatt. - Yeah?
有车来了 可能是敌军
Vehicle incoming, possible hostiles.
这个人直接冲我们来了
This guy's coming right at us.
应战
Go loud!
该死
Shit!
他们有机♥枪♥
They've got a PKM!
-妈蛋 -该死
- Son of a bitch! - Fuck!
老大 我们被火力压制了
Boss, we're getting pinned!
你可以阻止这场交战 把我交给我弟
You can stop this. You hand me over to my brother.
我还可以一枪崩了你
Or, I put one bullet in you
再一枪崩了你弟 这一切就都结束了
and another bullet in your fucking brother and I end this now.
你要这么做 你现任队友就会被机♥枪♥扫射
And while you try, another team is gunned down around you.
我需要增援
I could use a little back-up out here!
放了我 你朋友们就可以活命
You let me go, your friends live.
就这么简单
That's all there is.
我快没子弹了
Starting to run out of fucking ammo here!
求支援啊
A little fucking back-up would be real good!
我们要被团灭了
They're flanking us!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
扎耶夫
Zayef!
想要回你哥
You want your brother,
就让你的人放下武器
tell your men to put their fucking weapons down.
放下武器
Put it down.
别轻举妄动
Don't fucking move.
还好吧 老大
Alright, boss?
我们没什么好怕了
We've got nothing to lose here, mate.
-哥哥 -别动
- Brother. - Stay there.
走吧
Go on.
-选好目标 下手稳准狠 -必须收到
- Pick your targets, make them count. - Solid fucking copy.
动手
Now!
该死
Shit!
没弹♥药♥了
Out!
我们没弹♥药♥了 需要支援
We're out of ammo! We need assistance!
我没弹♥药♥了
I'm out!
B队 躲避
Bravos, get down!
换弹♥药♥
Now! Changing!
我们走
Now, let's go.
启动啊
Come on.
启动啊 别这时掉链子啊
Come on, don't fuck me now.
妈蛋
Fuck!
中士 你这一步"真厉害" 居然把他放了
Interesting call, Sergeant, letting him go.
我不是把他放了 我是用他换你们活命
I didn't let him go. I traded him to save the rest of you.
我们不重要 情报才重要
We don't matter. It's the intel that counts.
而我们还没问出情报
The intel that we didn't get!
我们没有任何线索
We have no leads.
花了这么大力气 计划部署 猜测追踪
All that work, mapping out networks, chasing up threads...
都付之东流了
it was for nothing.
问出慕尼黑了
We got Munich.
我说了几个潜在袭击地点 马希尔露出马脚了
I mentioned a list of possible locations and Mahir reacted on it.
怎么露出马脚了
Reacted like how?
他直接说 就是那里了吗
Like, "Yeah, that's the place"?
-没明说 -好吧
- It was non-verbal. - Okay.
中士 你当时对犯人严刑逼供
Sergeant, you were applying force to the prisoner at the time?
我动武是让他在慌乱之中透露情报
I put him under pressure, and he gave off cues to the intel.
他透露的是 别再打老子了吧
Probably sound a lot like the same cues for please stop hitting me.
你中了他的激将法 意气用事了
You lost control, you let your emotions get the better of you.
而你现在是找借口为自己开脱
And right now, I think you're trying to find a way to justify that.
不是这样 长官
I disagree, sir.
我也不想跟你唱反调 长官
I'm really not trying to be a dick here sir,
但我们还活着就是万幸啊
but I'm grateful we're all alive.
多谢支持 妹子
Thanks, kid.
明天慕尼黑举♥行♥联♥合♥国♥安全会议
There is a UN security conference scheduled for Munich tomorrow.
欧洲遍地是重要人物
You throw a stone in Europe and you'll hit some high priority target.
这点线索不够
I need more than that.
如果你错了 你就饭碗不保了
You get this wrong, it's your career.
深呼吸一下 想清楚了
So, take a deep breath, think this through.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定 长官
I'm sure, sir.
一等兵 备车
Lance Corporal, prep a vehicle.
我们前往慕尼黑
We're heading to Munich.
遵命
Yes, sir.
这个"帝国"装置是病毒武器
This Imperiya code is a viral device.
作用是使电力和通讯失灵
Designed to take down all power and comms.
但必须先上传到市中心基础设施
But it has to be uploaded into a city's infrastructure.
查出潜在接入点
So, find me possible entry ports.
光是慕尼黑 就有几百个这种接入点了
We could be talking about hundreds of possibles, in Munich alone.
那你就赶紧查吧
Well, then, I'd get to work.
你小子最好没错
I hope you're fucking right.
你怎么知道我在哪儿
How did you know where I was?
我在你身上放了追踪器
I had a tracker on you.
我要道歉吗 你想继续待在英军那里吗
I'm sorry, you wanted to stay with the British army?
当然不是了
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表