剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
We're trying to keep the peace.
以维和之名实施空袭
All those peaceful airstrikes.
无数妇女儿童惨死在炮火中
All those women and children.
好一出"维和"啊 朋友
Very good job, my friend.
我没心情跟你争
I'm not here to have a debate.
我只想走出山林
I'm here to get out of these woods.
军阀的手下
The warlord's men.
假装呼救
Call for help.
我去那边躲起来 你把他们引过来
I'm gonna go on that ridge and you call for help.
赶紧喊
Right? Just do it.
行
Yeah, yeah.
你看到人眼在临死前的翻转了吗
You see the ways the eyes move before death?
一生如胶片般在眼前回放
That's the brain going over everything that has happened in your life...
迫切寻求解决之法
trying to find an answer to this situation.
寻一条出路
A way out...
大脑迅速搜索信息
forward, back...
迸发出前所未有的求生欲望
there must be some way to stay alive.
你杀过多少人
How many men have you killed?
目前为止 三人
Three now.
起来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
不
No.
不是那边
Not that way.
我们刚才是往那个方向走啊
That's where we were fucking going.
走那边
There.
那就快走吧
Come on, then.
快起来
Come on.
我们走
Move it.
快追
快点
我们跑不过他们
We won't outrun them.
你肯定是跑不动了
You might not.
我家有妻女
I have a wife and a daughter.
-别卖♥♥惨 -我不想死
- What, do you want sympathy? - I just don't want to die.
你打中了我方士兵
You shot one of our guys.
他现在可能在车上等死呢
Right now, he might be in the back of some wagon, bleeding out.
他就不该来
Why was he even here?
-战争是我们的职责 -你们的职责
- It's our job. - Your job?
你们都不知道自己是谁
You don't even know yourself.
你要是不傻
I know if you were smart,
就少扯皮 赶紧跑
you'd stop gobbing off and move it.
快走
Come on.
走不动了
I can't.
别坐下啊 你怎么坐下了
Don't sit. What are you sitting down for?
还想不想见你妻女了
Do you want to see that wife and daughter of yours again?
想不想回家了 快走
Do you? Move.
那是什么地方
What's that place?
当年俄军的驻地
There is where the Russians had their men back in the war.
我们去那儿躲一会儿 包扎伤口
All right, we hole up there for five minutes, patch up,
整顿好再出发
and then we're moving again, right?
我是K22D 位于山林东北角
This is Kilo 22 Delta, northeast of the forest.
我在石堡中 后有追兵 完毕
Stone structure, hostiles in pursuit, over.
给你
Here.
也许他们放过我们了
Maybe they've given up.
他们绝不会罢休
They will not give up.
抓住你我这样的人 能拿更多赏金
They get paid more if they find people like us.
你是本地人
You local?
不是
No.
我家离得很远
My home is... far away.
躲好
Stay down.
别乱动 安静点
Stop fucking moving. Shut up.
快走
Move, move!
快跑
Go, go, go!
该死 别露头
Shit! Put your head down!
快点 快跑
Go! Move, move, move!
快跑
Go!
真不该躲进来
This was a bad fucking idea.
我们得想办法转移
We need to get out of here.
对
Yeah.
-一起 -一起
- Yeah? - Yeah.
快走
Go.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Good.
起来 我们走
Come on. Let's move.
我们得走了 快点
We need to move. Come on.
屁♥股♥怎么这么沉啊 快起来
Do you have a rock up your ass? Come on!
还行吗
Yeah?
快走
Come on.
别杀我
No, don't.
别开枪
Don't.
你把我带出山林
You get me out of the forest, okay?
带我到安全的地方 我就放你走
You get me to safety, we both walk away.
好吗
Yeah?
我们是战友
We're a team.
谁是你的战友
We're not a fucking team.
没错 我们本是敌人
No, we shouldn't be.
我们本不是一路人
Yeah, we shouldn't be.
但你救了我一命
But right now, I'm only alive because of you.
我当初也放了你一条命
You're only alive because of me.
你会为了我抗命吗
That means more than orders?
会 我保证
Yeah. You have my word.
你居然敢拿枪指着我
You fucking point a gun at me?
谁给你的胆子拿枪指着我
You point a fucking gun at me?
男子汉大丈夫 说话算话
Me and my fucking word.
起来
Come on.
K22D 我是33A 检查通讯
Kilo 22 Delta, this is 33 Alpha, radio check.
我是K22D 收到 完毕
This is Kilo 22 Delta. Receiving, over.
呼叫K22D 检查通讯 完毕
RP Kilo 22 Delta, radio check, over.
通讯正常
Good check.
-前往57342661处汇合 -收到
- RV at 57342661. - Copy that.
别担心 没事
It's all right. You're good.
-你保证 -我保证
- Your word, yes? - Yeah.
麦卡利斯特
McAllister!
你擅自离队 与敌人交手
You split from your team and then engaged the enemy.
我汇报过了 长官 没人回应
I radioed it in, sir, and I got no response.
罗伯茨一等兵当时还受伤了
And considering the condition of Lance Corporal Roberts at the time...
他怎么样了
How is he?
没有大碍 这位是谁
He's stable. Who's your pal?
无名小卒
He's nobody.
他是本地人 给我指路了
He's just a local. He gave me directions.
我们顺路把他送到镇上吧
I thought we could give him a lift to the next town.
住手
What-- hang on a minute.
慢着 他是无辜平民
Wait, he's nothing to do with this.
-住手 -你说了不算
- Hang on a minute, boys. - You don't get to decide this.
别冲动
Just hang on a second.
-一等兵 -别抓他
- Lance Corporal! - Leave him alone.
你最好别挡路
I strongly suggest you stand down.
长官
Sir.
又来了
It's back.
爸爸 又来了
Dad, it's back.
什么又来了
What's back?
回屋 快去
Go inside the house. Go on, go.
你老来我家干什么
What are you doing outside my house?
你想怎样 下车
What do you want? Come on!
你想怎样
What do you want?
下车
Come on!
你来我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
什么情况
What the hell?
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, I-I'm so sorry, I--
我听到有人尖叫 以为出事了
I heard a noise, and I th--
那辆车又来了
It's the car. The car's outside.
我的生活全乱套了
Everything's falling apart.
再这样下去
And if this goes on,
艾米就会离我而去
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表