剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我保证
I promise you,
马希尔·哈伊达里会为自己的恶行付出代价
Zayef Hajdari will not get away with what he's done.
前情提要
我哥死前 交代了很多事
Before my brother died, he told me many things,
其中包括 你与英军达成协议 背叛了你父亲
Like the fact that you betrayed your father for the British.
闭嘴
Not another word.
-合上打火机 -撤退 撤退
- Close the lighter. - Move, move, move!
你坐镇指挥室20年了 突然亲临战场
You've been commanding a desk for 20 years, and here you are.
冒着枪林弹雨 告诉我隐情
Active on a mission. Tell me what's really going on here.
-走 -走
- Go! - Move!
扎耶夫 达马奇黑帮 有线索了
Zayef, the Demachis, we have our lead.
我需要军♥火♥
I need these weapons,
你们需要马希尔留给我的百万美金
and you need the millions Mahir left me.
我还要干掉剩下的英国兵
And I want the other British soldiers.
我们得立刻离开
We need to get out of here. Now.
-快走 -躲避 躲避
- Go, go, go! - Get down! Down!
-把榴弹给我 -准备好了
- Hand me a grenade! - Ready!
-等下 -我们还在原地啊
- Wait, wait! - We're not moving!
我知道 等一下
I know that! Hang on!
可以了 可以了
I got it, I got it!
快走
Go!
快点 前进
Move, move, move!
出去 到船厂办公室
All right, move out. Shipyard office.
大家都别动
All right, everybody, stop what you're doing.
举起双手
Put your hands on your heads.
都到前面去
Move to the front of the office.
快 快走
Go, go, go. Move, move!
别怕 我们是好人
Don't be afraid. We're the good guys.
动作快点 双手抱头
Down, let's go! Keep your hands on your head.
查找货号♥
Checking container codes.
货品 农业机械
已经运走了
It's already gone.
装上油轮"月神艾薇拉"号♥了
On a tanker ship, the "Elvira Luna."
半小时前起航了
Raised anchor about a half hour ago.
你能追踪吗
You can trace it?
启程段可以
Well, the start of the journey, yes,
但这是一艘走私船
but if it's being used for smuggling,
常利用虚假定位来躲避追踪
they'll evade detection using ghost trackers, fake GPS signals.
好吧 你快查
Right, better move fast.
我去打个电♥话♥
I need to make a call.
老大 要炸船吗
Boss, are we gonna blow up a boat?
有很多其它办法 不用非得炸船
You know, there are ways to do this without blowing up an entire boat.
你转性了啊
Really?
"当然了"
Sure.
我再给你一次机会 收手吧
You have one chance to walk away from this.
你们把我们家族害成这样 我怎么会收手
And what makes you think I would do that after everything you did to my family?
我们所作之事
What we did?
阿里安娜 我们都不记得你丈夫了
Arianna, we barely remember your husband.
丧亲对你们来说是大事
I understand it was a major event in your life,
一辈子都无法释怀
one that you'll never forget,
但对我们来说 任务中死个人很平常
but for us, it was just another day in the office,
家常便饭
another target in the way.
真有意思
That's funny.
看着你手下的中士中枪 我也是这种感觉
That's exactly what I thought when I was watching your sergeant be gunned down.
死个人而已 上校
It was just another day, Colonel.
别说我没警告你
You've had your warning.
你想死磕 我成全你
You want a war, I will give you a war.
我们见招拆招 一步一步灭掉你
Bit by bit, piece by piece, we will take you down.
反击
第八季 第八集
阿尔巴尼亚 都拉斯港 临时居所
"月神艾薇拉"号♥
The "Elvira Luna"
是一艘中型货轮
is a medium‐sized freighter ship.
走私贩一般会把军♥火♥和毒品混在合法货物中
Traffickers tend to hide arms and drugs in amongst legitimate cargo.
这批货标记为农业机械
This one's marked as agricultural machinery.
如何下手 老大
All right, what's our rules of engagement, boss?
船上很可能都是基干船员
It's mostly likely a skeleton crew
但黑帮培养出来的人 肯定不好对付
but mafia‐funded and trained so technically hostile.
另外 这批货物价值百万
Plus, if you got cargo worth millions,
必定加派人手守卫
they'll have added security.
可以从追踪快艇入手
I'm thinking fast‐follow boats.
不从海上追 从空中下手
Well, we don't go by sea. We go by air.
那边有直升机吗
There a chopper in the area?
直升机太合适了
Chopper would be the way to go.
夜间飞行
Helo comes in dark.
空中下潜
We come in high and hard.
这里降落 船桥盲区位置
I say we end up here, on the blind side behind the bridge.
清理掉甲板守卫 找到武器
Secure the deck, locate the weapons.
问题是 找到后要怎么处理
Question is, what do we do once we find them?
我说了 把船炸了
Like I said, we're gonna blow up a boat.
可在机舱装炸♥药♥会引爆整艘船
Well, charges placed in the engine room would cause a chain reaction.
但如果情报准确
But if the intel's correct
他打算向欧洲恐怖组织提供军♥火♥
and he's planning on arming cells in Europe,
而慕尼黑恐袭已经证明扎耶夫多么狠了
well, Munich showed us what Zayef can do.
别给他机会制♥造♥更大规模的恐袭了
Let's not give him the chance to follow that up.
亚得里亚海 月神艾薇拉号♥
好像有动静
I thought I heard something.
甲板巡航员 请汇报情况
举起手
Hands!
这间房♥没人 我看下这里
Room is clear. I'm checking out here.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
会
Yes.
一共多少船员
How many crew?
八名船员 十名安保
Crew of eight and ten security.
我们五个 他手下五个
Five of our people and five of his.
-他是谁 -扎耶夫
- "His"? - This Zayef.
他不信任我们
He doesn't trust us.
一直监视我们的一举一动
Down there watching everything we do.
扎耶夫·哈伊达里在船上吗
Are you saying that Zayef Hajdari's on this ship?
求救
-技术指挥 连线总部 -收到
- Zero, get me a line home. - Copy that.
怎么了 老大 出什么事了
What is it, boss? What's happening?
扎耶夫·哈伊达里在船上
Zayef Hajdari is on the ship.
英国伦敦 军情六处总部
扎耶夫·哈伊达里好像在船上
We think Zayef Hajdari is on this ship.
情报有多可靠
How sure are you?
足够让我联♥系♥你了
Sure enough to make this call.
很好
Very well.
当场击毙 结束这一切
Shoot to kill. Bring this to an end.
上级刚下达命令 当场击毙扎耶夫
We've just been handed a kill order on Zayef.
真好
Good.
我们要抗命了
We're not gonna follow it.
你是说抗命不杀他吗
I'm sorry, that sounded like you said we're not gonna follow it.
那天 斯宾塞说
The other day, Spencer mentioned
麦卡利斯特中士把马希尔交还给了扎耶夫
Sergeant McAllister handing Mahir back to Zayef.
然后呢
And?
我从来没跟他说过这件事
I've never spoken to him about that before.
他怎么可能知道
He had no way to know.
你言下何意 老大
So what are you saying, boss?
马希尔告诉他的吗 还是扎耶夫
That Mahir told him? Zayef?
从一开始
Right from the start,
我们一直追踪一个英军生化武器
we've been chasing a British bioweapon
高度机密 我们自己人都不知情
so classified that we had no knowledge of it,
而马希尔和扎耶夫却知道
and yet somehow, Mahir and Zayef knew.
然后还有被盗的俄方军用武器
And then the stolen Russian tech‐‐
还是高度机密
again, highly classified.
马希尔和扎耶夫又已知晓
Again, Mahir and Zayef already knew.
所以我们那时怀疑有内奸
So much so that we suspected a state player at the time.
我们自己人吗 不会吧
Our own people? Come on.
当初是你怀疑怎么会弄到特拉维夫的线索
Well, you're the one who questioned the intelligence that led us to Tel Aviv.
而那条线索从何而来
And where did that lead come from?
白厅
Came from Whitehall.
想到了
Man.
马希尔
Mahir...
马希尔清楚麦克的履历
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表