剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Let's isolate and take down.
上方 主服务网路
Up ahead, main server ducts.
在这里
Here!
-这得切断哪条啊 -全砍了
- Which cable do we cut? - Fuck! All of them.
还有20秒就好了
Twenty seconds and we're done.
-闪远点 -使劲砍吧
- Right, watch out. - Go for your life.
四 三
4, 3...
二 一
2, 1...
-我们成功了吗 -网络全部中断
- Was that us? - All the networks are down.
我们没成功 "帝国"启动了
It wasn't us. Imperiya's live!
该死 晚了一步 B队请回答
Shit! The team didn't get there in time. Bravos?
-该死 通讯中断了 -计划有变
- Fuck! The comms are down. - Alright, plan B.
-上去强攻 -收到
- We head up and do this the hard way. - Copy that.
必须弃车步行了
We're gonna have to go on foot.
联♥合♥国♥会议厅还得往南走四个街区
The UN is four blocks south.
闪开
Out of the way!
闪开
Move out!
他们给你什么好处
What did they promise you?
我没懂
I don't understand.
他们给你什么好处 马希尔
What did they promise you, Mahir?
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
扎耶夫 别这样 我做的一切都是为了你
Zayef, please. I did everything to help you.
不见得吧
I don't think so.
弟兄们就快到达联♥合♥国♥会议大楼了
Our men are somewhere near the UN conference now.
他们被西方士兵发现了
The western soldiers engaging them.
也许我们会被敌人制♥服♥
And maybe our enemies will succeed.
也许他们注定战胜我们
Maybe they were always meant to succeed.
这就是你的如意算盘吗
Is that the story you were meant to tell?
-我一直听从你的吩咐 -你发誓
- All I ever did was what you wanted. - You swear this is true?
我已先父母的名义发誓
On the memory of our father, our mother, I swear.
好吧
Okay.
行行行
Okay.
你没亲眼所见 他快失控了
You haven't seen him, he's losing it.
我不一定能控制住他
I don't know if I can control him.
听我说 可能会出岔子
Listen to me. This may not go the way you want.
我一生都在照顾你
My whole life has been spent looking after you.
我曾答应父母要照顾你
I made a promise to our parents and...
我无处可逃
There's no escaping it.
逃不出你的掌心 你这个盲目的疯子
There is no escaping you! You and your fucking beliefs.
你把我们拽上了死路
This life you've made us have. There's no end to this.
你是我的弟弟 但我恨你入骨
You were my brother and I hated you.
我懂 抱歉
I understand and I'm sorry.
你不懂 你自以为是天选之子
You don't understand. You think you're this chosen one.
这不是巧合 你上了他们的当
That wasn't by accident. That's what they wanted you to believe.
你就是个看不到提线的木偶
You're a puppet who can't see its fucking strings.
看到背包客了
Eyes on backpack.
-他们给你什么好处 马希尔 -一条出路
- What did they offer you, Mahir? - A way out.
从头再来 彻底远离你
A fresh start. Without you.
-对不起 -别假惺惺了
- I'm sorry. - No, you're not.
没关系
That's okay.
生化武器 俄病毒装备
The bio weapon. The Russian device.
本就不是我的计划
They were not my plans.
这些是你们的计划
They were your plans. Their plans.
从现在起 我要按我的计划来
But my plan starts now.
包里什么也没有 没有炸♥弹♥
Nothing. He's got nothing. There's no bomb!
站住
Stop!
慢慢转身 举起双手
Turn around, nice and slow. Hands on your head.
炸♥弹♥客是个幌子 重复 炸♥弹♥客是个圈套
The bomber is a decoy. Repeat, the bomber is a decoy.
该死 炸♥弹♥背心 别开枪
Shit! It's a bomb-vest. Don't shoot.
不准动
Don't fucking move!
闪开 躲远点
Get back. Get back! Move!
快离开
Everyone out!
跪下
Get down on your knees!
快走
Get out!
-切特里 疏散人群 -跪下
- Chetri, clear them out! - On your knees.
特么让你跪下
On your fucking knees.
快走 离开此处
Move! Clear the area.
没有引爆器 可能是远程操控
It doesn't look there's a detonator. It could still be remotely activated.
得把炸♥弹♥拆下来
We need to get this off and defuse it.
到处都是锁和绊线
There's at least 20 locks and fucking trip wires everywhere.
那就逐个解决
So, we dig in. One by one.
谁干的 你弟吗 他在哪儿
Who did this. Was this your brother? Yeah? Where is he?
他去施瓦泽地♥产♥了
He was headed towards the Schwarzer Tempel.
都是骗人的 他耍了我们
It was all an act, he played us all.
联♥合♥国♥安全会议和炸♥弹♥都是幌子
The UN Conference, the bombs, it was all a decoy...
托马斯 求你帮帮我 他们之前保证放我一条生路
Thomas, please, you have to help me. They said they'd get me out of here.
谁保证了 你和谁联手了
Who's they? Who are you working with?
赶紧帮我拆弹吧 求你了
Just get this fucking thing off me, please.
麦克 既有炸♥弹♥ 也有榴弹
Mac, there's C4, shrapnel packs.
交通瘫痪后 到处都是人
People spilling out of subways, gridlocked traffic.
万一在此引爆 后果不堪设想 麦克
If this fucking detonates here... Come on, Mac.
别拆了 把他带回证券交易所
Alright. Fuck this. We'll get him back to the Stock Exchange.
-在那儿引爆会减少伤亡 -起来 快走
- If it goes off there, we minimalize casualties. - Get up! Move!
-不能这么对我 -当然能了 你这是自食恶果
- No, you can't. - Yes, we can. You chose this, you live with it.
他们回来了
They're coming back this way.
闪开
Back off!
该死 炸♥弹♥启动了 快走
Fuck! He's activated it. Let's move!
-闪开 -起来
- Get back! - Get up!
-快走 我来搞定 -别管他了
- Move. I've got it. - Leave him.
-不行 -别管他了 快走吧
- No. - Leave him. Come on!
-好吧 快走 -不要
- Alright, go! - No. No!
救救我 求求你了
Help me. Help me, please.
B队 收到请回答
Bravos, come in. Bravos.
切特里 施瓦泽地♥产♥
Chetri. Schwarzer Tempel Estate...
是在北边吧 直走差不多就能到
That's to the north, right? Pretty much a straight line.
对 但救援一时赶不到
Yes. But emergency services will be held up.
我们得为伤者验伤分诊
We need to triage the civilians.
尽力而为吧
Do what you can.
我们走
Kid, let's go.
不行 不能走
No, mate. No.
不能放过他们
We can't let them get away with this.
麦克 一片狼藉 我们输了
Mac, look around you. We lost.
太晚了 我们只能救治伤患了
It's too late. This is where we're needed.
稍一犹豫 他就跑了
If we hesitate, he'll get away.
不重要了 人命关天 这里才是我们的战场 麦克
It doesn't fucking matter! This is what matters. Right here! Come on, Mac.
我明白 对不起 但我必须抓到他
I know. I'm sorry. I have to do this.
麦克
Mac.
慕尼黑 施瓦泽·天普地♥产♥
检查通讯 总部 收到请回答
Comms check, Zero, come in.
该死
Fuck!
总部 收到请回答 该死
Zero, come in. Fuck.
-通讯异常 请重复 -B1 汇报情况
- Comms bad. Repeat. - Bravo One. Sit' rep'.
我在施瓦泽地♥产♥遇敌 敌众我寡
Schwarzer Tempel Estate. Contact. Multiple hostiles.
原地待命
Hold and wait.
再等 他就跑了
We wait, we're gonna lose him.
B1 我们还在路上 五分钟后到
Bravo One, listen to me. We're on our way. ETA five minutes.
我得追上去了
I'm moving to engage.
B1 我们还未赶到 你最好别跟敌人交火
Bravo One, we're en route. You better not be fucking engaging.
你懂我啦 轻轻松松干掉几个小兵
You know me, mate, I'm just taking it easy.
五分钟后到
Five minutes.
老大两分钟前就说五分钟后到 你还是诺文开车啊
The boss said five minutes two minutes ago. Who's driving, you or Novin?
是我 我在开车
Me. I'm driving.
那五分钟绝对到不了
Five minutes, my ass.
-此事该由我了结 -麦卡利斯特 别轻举妄动
- Like I said, this is on me, mate. - McAllister, don't...
怀亚特
Wyatt?
举起双手
Hands.
走吧
Okay. Go.
你怎么在这里
What the fuck are you doing here?
我中弹了
Man down...
我中弹了
Man down...
C区 三楼 扎耶夫
Block C, third floor... Zayef.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表