剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
你们组织里有我们的暗桩
You're saying we had a man inside your organization?
我好像没法继续掌控他了
I don't know if I can control him.
你按计划进行就可以了
You just need to get him to follow the plan.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me now?
前情提要
要有一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥让政客们下决心清理他们
We needed a terrorist to package to the idiots in Parliament.
你一手扶植了扎耶夫·哈伊达里
So, you just created Zayef Hijari?
我们上黑名单了
We're on the blacklist.
我们是任人宰割的鱼肉了
They can do anything they want to us.
不留活口
Make sure no one gets out.
-撤 -你走吧
‐ Move! ‐ You go.
敌众我寡 就当临终命令吧
There's too many of them. Think of it as my last order.
这个很重要吧 借此洗刷罪名
We need this right? To clear our names?
你这次得相信我
You need to trust me on this one.
抱歉 长官 他们休想瞒天过海
I'm sorry, sir. I won't let them bury this.
莫斯科上级发话了
Here are some words from your superiors in Moscow.
欢迎回家 士兵
酒店
阿尔巴尼亚 普兰德酒店
举起手
Raise your arms.
说好了 不带武器
We agreed, no weapons.
你跟他说好了
Well, you made the agreement with him.
我可不认识你 德米特里
And I've never met you before, Dmitri.
我不信你 举起手
So I don't trust ya. Arms up.
没关系
That is okay.
"德米特里"还听说官方抓逃兵呢
Maybe Dmitri's heard about soldiers on the run,
重金悬赏
a price on their heads, maybe.
希望"德米特里"不会为了钱而通风报信
I hope Dmitri's not considering cashing in.
报信才不值呢
It would hardly be worth the effort.
交易吧
So... to business?
不好意思 你刚才说"不值"吗
I'm sorry, did you say "hardly worth the effort"?
有些人赏金不多
For some of you, yes.
我们三个人中
Okay, out of the three of us,
谁的赏金最高
who would have the highest price on their head?
-怀亚特 -就问一下
- Wyatt. - I'm just asking.
这种事争什么
It is not a competition, no?
非要分个高低呢
But if it was, hmm?
敌军来袭
Hostiles inbound.
再说一遍 敌军来袭
I repeat, hostiles inbound.
-你装的摄像头吗 -我亲手所装
- These your cameras? - I placed them myself.
下面有我们的人
We have someone down there.
画面中没人
I don't see anyone.
我联♥系♥一下前台
I'll call the front desk.
B2 汇报
Bravo Two, sitrep.
通讯器失效了
Comms are dead.
电♥话♥无人接听
It's ringing, but that guy's not answering.
这不是实时画面
This feed isn't live.
我发誓 不是我
I swear, this was not me.
B2 汇报
Bravo Two, come in.
一号♥目标已放倒
Target one down.
我无法调用摄像头了
I'm locked out of my own feed.
有人控制了
Someone else is controlling it.
可能有麻烦了
We may have a problem.
你们没带枪来吧
I don't suppose you brought any guns.
行动
Go, go, go!
查看隔壁房♥间
Checking adjoining rooms.
你们为谁效力
Who do you work for?
你上头是谁
Who sent you?
这是官方行动
It's an agency op.
汇报情况
Sitrep, come in.
回话
Come in.
有人吗
Anybody?
反击
第八季 第九集
这是什么操蛋情况 你又是谁
What the fuck was that and who the fuck are you?
我下令活捉你们 不伤性命
Their orders were to subdue, nonlethal.
我只是来劝说
I'm only here to talk.
用催♥泪♥弹♥和电击枪 这真是"好言相劝"
'Cause nothing says conversation like tear gas and Tasers.
卡洛琳·富缇尔
Carolyn Fortier.
我是行动处主管
Senior Supervisor, Directorate of Operations.
中情局 我们知道
CIA, yes, we know.
我们还知道你之前派无人机轰炸我们呢
We also know that you launched a drone strike on our position.
还派人来杀我们灭口
And a fucking clean‐up crew on top of that.
我道歉 你们能消气吗
Would it help if I apologized?
因为我想请你们找个人
Because I need your help finding someone.
我们不知道一等兵切特里的去向
We don't know where Lance Corporal Chetri is.
但你们在找她
But you're looking for her.
如果她手中的情报公之于众
If the information that she has goes public,
"斯♥诺♥登"跟她比 也只是小巫见大巫了
she will make Snowden look like a schoolyard snitch.
曝光美国"核心机密" 曝光监听门
虽然我们不认同她的做法
Look, maybe we don't agree with what she did.
但也绝不会抓她回来
We'll be fucked if we're chasing her
任由你们这些政♥府♥走狗宰割
just so you mongrels can go bone her on the patio.
回见了
See you around.
你们知道他们会杀了她吧
You realize they will kill her.
政♥府♥不会这么轻易放过她
Our governments won't let her walk away from this.
但有其它解决办法
It doesn't have to be that way.
你担心她会留一手
You're afraid she has a dead man's switch.
一旦她出事 情报就会自动上传曝光
Anything happens to her, the information gets released.
那就天下大乱了
That would suck.
想象一下你们密谋扶植恐♥怖♥分♥子♥被公众知晓的下场
Imagine people finding out that you were complicit in funding terrorists.
我们查到她的下落了
Well, right now we have a lead on her.
情报显示 她一个半小时前来到了萨格勒布
She was flagged entering Zagreb about an hour and a half ago.
我们成立了临时指挥中心
We've set up a temporary ops room.
你们可以坐直升机过去
Helo inbound to take you there.
-我们不会替你卖♥♥命 -那就当为你们自己
- We don't work for you. - Then work for yourselves.
如果一等兵切特里手中的信息曝光
If the information that Lance Corporal Chetri has goes loud,
你们就完蛋了
you are finished.
但你们拿回来 就能救回她
But if you secure it, you save your soldier
洗刷罪名 恢复军籍
and you get your old lives back.
说到这里
So...
要抓紧时间了啊
Tick‐tock.
萨格勒布 中情局指挥室
花衬衫很耀眼啊 大哥
Hey, nice shirt, bro.
过奖 老弟
Thanks... bro.
我们在这里发现了她的行踪
This is where your Lance Corporal was flagged entering the city.
找过军情六处的安全屋吗
Have you tried MI6 safe houses?
当然
Of course.
她来这里的目的呢
Any information on why she's here?
也许这里适合秘密会面
May be a safe city for a rendezvous.
-手♥机♥定位呢 -查不到
- Cell phone? - Offline.
很可能使用了远程服务器多向定位
Most likely have any alerts bounced to remote servers
没法追踪她
so she can't be traced.
她用一次性手♥机♥打电♥话♥吧
She's using burner phones to make calls, yeah?
也许我能引诱她用一次性手♥机♥给我回信息
Maybe I can get her to message me from a burner.
那就能追踪她了
Then we could trace her, yes.
她会愿意给你回话吗
Do you think you can get her to do that?
我可以试一下 长官
I can give it a whirl, ma'am.
帮我连线吧
Just get me set up.
我们这么做妥当吗
Do you reckon we're doing the right thing here?
这些人不到一天就追踪包围我们了
Took these guys less than a day to track us down and send in a squad.
我可不想下半辈子一直逃亡 担惊受怕
I don't wanna be looking over my shoulder the rest of my life.
我是指切特里
I was talkin' more about Chetri.
让她免受此事牵连
You know, protecting her from this lot.
她仍是我们自己人
She's still part of the team.
切特里
是我
It's me.
你个小混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole,
你把我们害惨了
and you've kind of fucked us.
中情局 国安局
CIA, NSA...
各大情报部门都派人来了
all kinds of nasty stuff out there.
最难办的是 我却还以你为傲
And the hardest part‐- I'm bloody proud of ya.
你做了一个艰难抉择 坚持到底
Made a tough decision, you stuck with it,
你太有种了
and that takes some serious guts.
我不是劝你改变主意
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表