剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
前情提要
阿里安娜 我们这下死定了
Arianna... we're as good as dead.
你谈成这桩生意 就能拯救整个家族
So you make the deal happen. And you save our family.
我可以放了你
You can walk away from this.
恕难从命 你对我家人动手了
No can do. You went after my family.
你也对我"家人"动手了
Yeah, and you went after mine.
不手刃敌人 把他们都干掉 誓不罢休
We shall not rest until each and every single one of them is dead.
他们给你什么好处了
What did they promise you?
-我做的一切都是为了你 -不见得吧
- I did everything to help you. - I don't think so.
-全体撤退 -救我啊
- Everyone, get back! ‐ Help me, please.
我们到了 坚持住 麦克 坚持住
The team is inbound. Hold on, Mac, hold on.
他在那儿
Here he is!
你得坚持住 兄弟
You need to stay with us, bro.
不准离我而去
Don't you leave me.
他死了
He's gone.
波斯尼亚 乌尔塔尔谷
众所周知
As you know,
各国一直反对在波斯尼亚对叛乱组织
there has been a reluctance to sanction any military intervention
黑山共和国 达尼洛夫格勒市 英方临时军事基地
进行武装干预
against insurgent groups in Bosnia.
慕尼黑恐袭发生四天后
英国议会 美国国会 德国联邦议院
Parliament, Congress, the Bundestag‐‐
没人想在这里再次卷入战争
nobody has wanted to be drawn into another war in the region.
但慕尼黑恐袭之后 各方转变♥态♥度
Post‐Munich, however, attitudes have changed.
展开"黑山行动"
Operation Black Mountain,
对叛乱前哨地带进行一系列联合打击
a series of coordinated strikes on insurgent outposts.
而这个据点是我们的目标
This is the one that concerns us.
情报称 这是马希尔·哈伊达里的兵营
It's reportedly one of Zayef Hajdari's main training camps.
柯川上校
Colonel Coltrane.
利亚德·谢里夫
这是本次目标人物
This is our Alpha One for this operation.
利亚德·谢里夫
Riad Sharif.
他是扎耶夫组织中一名基层管账人
He's a low‐level moneyman in Zayef's organization.
要将他抓回来
He's to be captured and extracted.
扎耶夫呢 长官
What about Zayef... sir?
什么时候对付他
When do we get a shot at him?
根据军方情报显示 谢里夫是找到扎耶夫的线索
Military intelligence has earmarked Sharif as the link that will lead us to Zayef.
我知道对你们一些人来说 这是私仇
I understand that for some of you, this is personal.
我保证
I promise you,
马希尔·哈伊达里会为自己的恶行付出代价
Zayef Hajdari will not get away with what he's done.
这里拥有扎根二十年的圣♥战♥游击队和沙特武装分子支援
20 years of the mujahideen and Saudis backing insurgents in the region,
欧洲恐怖组织的中心大本营
the heart of terror in Europe.
但即使不说 你们也明白
But you don't need the speech.
大家都目睹慕尼黑的惨剧了
You've all seen Munich.
我们速战速决 稳准狠
We hit hard and we hit fast.
装备 出发
Kit up. Move out.
遵命
Yes, sir.
我们一抵达 你就联♥系♥B1
Rendezvous with Bravo One as soon as we approach.
B1
Bravo One?
怀亚特中士
Sergeant Wyatt.
对不起 还没适应
Sorry, it's just‐‐
我懂
Yes, I know.
麦卡利斯特一直是B1
McAllister's call sign.
该放下 就得放下
We move on.
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
好运
Good luck.
反击
第八季 第七集
B1 汇报
Bravo One. Sitrep.
目前大概有敌军30名
I have a current count of 30 Tangos.
全都持械
They're armed.
东边可能有一个指挥室
There's a possible ops room over to the east.
尚未发现目标人物
I have no eyes on Alpha.
但是
Although...
但是什么
Although?
B1
Bravo One.
B1 收到请应答
Bravo One, do you copy?
没什么
It's nothing.
防卫队还有五公里到达
Shield team inbound, five klicks.
-准备接应 -收到
- Prep for arrival. - Copy that.
B1 进行掩护
Bravo One, distract now.
收到
Copy.
前进
Moving.
出发
Move out. Go.
前去跟B1会合
Rendezvous with Bravo One.
-你还好吗 -好极了
- You okay? - Never better.
那边可能有一个指挥室
I had eyes on a suspected ops room.
就在大本营最东边
It's on the far east side of the compound.
前往
Proceed.
前进
Moving! Go!
-带我们过去 -我负责左路
- Take us down! - I'll take left!
敌军左右夹击 小心被包围
Contact left and right. Watch your flanks.
有敌人
Contact.
有回到当年的感觉啊
Just like old times.
-前进 -跟着我
- Moving! - Stay on my shoulder.
停火
Hold!
他们在右侧
They're over right.
前进
Move up.
快走
Go!
快走
Move! Go!
走
Move!
指挥室在那边 50码
Ops room right there. 50 yards.
好 掩护我
Okay. Cover.
有人逃了
Got a runner.
说不定是扎耶夫
Could be Zayef.
怀亚特
Wyatt!
该死 你过来
Damn it. Get out there!
怀亚特
Wyatt!
我被火力压制了
Taking heavy fire here!
别动
Don't move!
给我老实点
Don't you fucking move.
行动
Go.
别动
Don't move.
第二间屋子排查完毕
Second room clear.
别开枪
Hold your fire.
我们不是来对付你
We're not here for you.
利亚德·谢里夫 他在哪儿
Riad Sharif, where is he?
他今早离开了
He left. This morning.
他在北边有个小屋
He has a cabin to the north.
这是地图
Here's a map.
你画出位置
Mark it on the map.
这个地方
Th‐‐this place.
扎耶夫在哪儿
Zayef, where is he?
-我不认识扎耶夫 -他在哪儿
- I don't know Zayef. - Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know!
吉姆斯 我们还是退后吧
James, I suggest we take a step back.
没事
It's okay.
他知道这不值得
He knows it's not worth it.
合上打火机
Close the lighter.
我真不知道
I promise I don't know.
我相信你
Okay. I believe you.
你想要枪吗
This what you want?
不
No.
这样吧
Know what?
我给你个机会
I'll even give you a chance.
B队 你跑哪去了
Bravo, where the fuck are you?
我在后侧 营地东南方
I'm out the back. Southeast side of the compound.
怀亚特 回复
Wyatt, come in.
怀亚特 回复
Wyatt, come in!
合上打火机
Close the lighter.
撤退 撤退
Move, move, move!
对不住
Sorry.
该死 混♥蛋♥
Fuck. You son of a bitch.
怀亚特
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表