剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
俄♥罗♥斯♥也觊觎被盗情报了
The Russians are making a play for the stolen intelligence.
你手里有扎耶夫的硬盘 我们做个交易吧
You have Zayef's hard drive. Why don't we make a deal?
前情提要
我们的士兵有麻烦了 带我们飞上天
We have a solider in trouble. Get us airborne.
快走
Go!
她将情报传到了加密云端
她正在写路径代码
真乖
Good girl.
情报自毁了
-赶紧撤销 -做不到 已经无法挽回了
- Undo it. - I can't. There's no way back.
搜寻太严密了
Searchers are moving closer.
你走东边 我往南
You move east. I'll track south.
我们两天后在边境附近的三号♥撤离点碰头
We'll meet across the border, two day's time.
柯尔克扎 劳♥改♥营
4个月后
西伯利亚 柯尔克扎 劳♥改♥营
那个英国疯子先打了我
带他去医务室
这不是去医务室的路
This isn't the way to the infirmary.
别说话
Quiet.
你该听命带我去医务室
You were told to take me to the infirmary.
我的通讯器怎么会在你这里
Why do you got my earpiece?
-喂 -很好
- Hello? - All right.
老大 听到你的声音真好
Boss, good to hear your voice.
怀亚特
Wyatt?
我也很开心听到你的声音
It's good to hear you, too.
你只要跟着亚科夫走就行了
You just follow Yakov there.
他会告诉你详情 把你带到目的地
He'll explain the plan and get you where you need to go.
亚科夫
Yakov?
就是拿着你通讯器的大块头
Yeah, the big guy who gave you the comms.
这下难办了
That could be a problem.
-他目前昏迷了 -他怎么会昏迷
- He's currently unconscious. - Why is he unconscious?
算了 别管这些了
You know what? Just forget about it.
你只要去到劳♥改♥营南边的货仓就行了
Just get to the storage cabinet on the south side of the camp.
地板下有个暗格
There is a floor panel.
通向"甜甜爱道"
Leads to the honey tunnels underneath.
-"甜甜爱道" -对
- Sorry, honey tunnels? - Yeah.
就是警卫以前用来偷运女人的秘道
You know, the secret passages where the guards used to sneak the ladies in and out.
本来如果有个警卫带你走会很容易
You know, this would be a hell of a lot easier if you had a guard escorting you.
你都不知道我花了多少钱买♥♥通他
If you had any idea how much I had to bribe that guy...
我得去趟医务室
I have to get to the infirmary.
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- What, you're injured? - No.
那就赶紧去货仓
Then get your ass to the storage cabinet.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我得先去医务室
I have to get to the infirmary.
老大 别想什么医务室了
Boss, will you forget about the goddamn infirmary?
你都在西伯利亚劳♥改♥营待了四个月了 杳无音信
You've been gone for four months in a Siberian work camp off the grid,
我都以为你死了
and I thought you were dead.
能撤的时候 赶紧撤吧
So, when someone says move, you move.
先等我一下
One moment, please.
我们等不了啊
We don't have one moment!
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
-知道 -你怎么会在这里
- Y-yes. - What are you doing here?
刚才对不住 我这就过去
Sorry about that. I'm on the move.
很好 快去货仓
Okay. Storage cabinet. Go.
说实话 我都不知道你还剩多少时间
To be honest, I don't know how much time you got.
24小时前 你在劳♥改♥营的档案
Your work camp records got uploaded
上传到俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦监狱资料中心了
to the Russian federal penitentiary database 24 hours ago.
还好我们一直用面部识别系统搜寻你
Luckily, we had facial recog trolling for you,
于是才找到了
and we got a hit,
但如果还有人在找你
but if anybody else is looking for you,
他们也知道你的位置了
they know exactly where you are.
可能要出状况了
We may have a slight problem.
该死
Son of a bitch.
第八季 第十集[终]
反击
锁住了
我进来了
I'm in.
我找到暗格了
I found it.
我进入地道了
In the tunnel.
他进地道了
-老大 老大 -怀亚特
- Boss, boss. - Wyatt?
是我
It's me.
我也很高兴见到你 但我们得走了
Good to see you, but we got to move.
谢谢你
Thank you.
找到他了
-诺文呢 -我只身前来
- Where's Novin? - It's just me, I'm afraid.
她没事
I mean, she's fine,
但你不在的四个月里 发生了很多事
but a few things have happened in the four months you've been gone.
我会与你详说
I'll give you the full debrief, trust me,
但眼下我们得"策马而逃"
but right now we got to get on the horses and ride.
我还以为这是美国人装叉的比喻说辞呢
I thought that was just some irritating American turn of phrase.
装叉 至于这么毒舌吗
Irritating? Really?
你会骑马吧
You can ride, right?
-驾 -走起
- Yah! - Come on.
快逃 驾
We got to move. Yah!
莫斯科 马林斯基剧院
该死
Blyad!
有些人会觉得无上荣耀
能够亲临现场
来到马林斯基剧院看彩排
在西伯利亚劳♥改♥营中发现了其中一个英国兵
但他逃出去了
而他被抓去那里
说明他无足轻重
你应该担心延期的事
一周内 资金到位 就能开始了
希望如此 艾琳娜
我也不想
对你痛下杀手
我弄到些钱 新护照
Managed to get us some money, new passports,
还有跑路的机票
and plane tickets out of here.
我还给你拿了一件衣服
And I got you a change of clothes.
如果衬衫不合你心意
I mean, if it's the shirt...
不 不是因为衬衫
No, no, no, no, it's not the shirt.
虽然这时尚品味也挺让人头疼
I mean, not entirely.
我让你们失望了
I let you down.
你 诺文
You, Novin...
还有其他伙伴
and the others.
据我所知 你过境时被抓了
The way I heard it, you got grabbed coming across the border.
对 但我放弃抵抗了
Yeah. But then I gave up.
麦卡利斯特和切特里都丧生了
And after what happened to McAllister, Chetri,
投降也算是哀莫大于心死了
giving up didn't feel so bad.
然后我认出了一个新来的囚犯
Then I recognized this new inmate...
我意识到这事还没完
and I realized the job wasn't done
我不能就这么放弃
and I had no right to give up,
于是我设局让自己被送到他所关押的医务室
so I engineered the trip to the infirmary where he was being held.
目前来看
And now I think...
我知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人和阿里安娜·达马奇有何图谋了
I know what Russia and what Arianna Demachi are planning.
也许还能想到办法不让他们得逞
Maybe even a way of stopping them,
但我们先得召集团队
but we need to get the team back together.
-团队 -对
- Team? - Yeah.
整个团队就只有你 我 诺文了
There's you, and there's me and Novin.
讲真 诺文状况不太好
And trust me, Novin's been better.
亚美尼亚 埃里温 海军上将赌场
她在哪儿
阿里安娜
Arianna.
劝你别那么做
你又没带武器
不然警报早响了
是
但我还是想劝你别轻举妄动
But I still wouldn't.
你是黑进安保系统了吗
对
我以前有个朋友
她是电脑高手
结果阿里安娜杀了她
但你知道这事
看我下场如何
沦落到打理亚美尼亚小赌场
伺候着帮阿里安娜洗钱
而她却在莫斯科出尽风头
她在莫斯科吗
如果我知道 我会告诉你
如果你杀了她
就是帮了我大忙
我肯定会
但我不是来给你擦屁♥股♥
她的遗体呢
一等兵 马妮莎·切特里
Lance Corporal Manisha Chetri...
她的遗体呢
What happened to her body?
她的尸体
肯定会被处理掉
你朋友的死
非我所为
是
Da...
但你当时在场
站住
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表