剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
才怪
Yeah, right.
屋顶漏水 墙都潮了
I mean, the roof's leaking. We've got damp.
草坪需要修剪
Garden needs work.
这叫理想生活啊
Living the dream, aren't we, hmm?
但没关系啊
Yeah, but it's okay.
这都只是
That's-- that's all just...
平常小事
normal stuff.
你下次忘记剪草坪 我就拿这话怼你
I'll remind you of that next time you forget cut the grass.
你的军旅生活结束了
You did your time in the forces.
可以放下了
You can let go now.
这是你一直想要的生活吗
Is it what you've always wanted?
美满家庭
Family, home?
有人觉得这是"围城" 而非幸福结局
Some people see that as a trap rather than a happy ending.
也许当初怀亚特离队
Well, maybe when Wyatt left,
我有点羡慕
I was a little bit jealous of him.
他能重回正常生活
The way he was able to go back to the real world,
放下一切 一走了之
just drop everything and walk away.
-但他还是回来了 -他至少尝试了
- But he didn't stick it out. - No, he gave it a go.
我没有 从没试过
I didn't. I--I never tried.
我所有心思都放在军方任务上
I stopped looking for anything outside of the military
因为那就是我的一切
because that was my everything.
真是这样吗
Was it, though?
你不喜欢言听计从
You had a certain disrespect for authority.
不喜欢奉旨遵命
You questioned orders.
你有次还打了你的指挥官
You broke the jaw of your CO once.
你这是断章取义
Yeah, you're taking those out of context.
那就联♥系♥一下具体情境
Let's find the context, then.
柯川上校让你待命
Colonel Coltrane told you to wait,
不要跟敌军交火 但你还是抗命去了
to not engage the enemy, and yet you kept going.
你拿命去博了
You risked it all.
我必须去 因为炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
Yeah, I had to do because the bomb went off.
但那不是你的错
Well, that wasn't your fault.
我之前抓住扎耶夫了 都把他铐起来了
I had Zayef handcuffed to a bloody bench right next to me.
还有马希尔 我也抓到他了
And Mahir, I had him as well, and...
我做了决断 冒险用情报换队友
I made a choice, okay? I gambled.
全都怪我
It was all on me.
你觉得应该担责
So you felt responsible?
甘愿抗命 冒险去抓人
Willing to disobey orders to risk your life?
一个人牺牲
To die alone?
你觉得这是因为什么呢
Where do you think that comes from?
这重要吗
What does it matter?
也许能解释你的现状
Maybe it could help explain your situation,
为何会是这般处境
how you ended up here.
你从什么时候开始觉得不该听上级指示了
When did you start to think you knew better than those above you?
刚才是什么情况
What the fuck is that?
什么
What's what?
这个声音
That.
快出去 出去
Get out! Out, out!
2008年 阿富汗
前进
Move, move!
退后
Stay back!
麦克 撤退
Mac, fall back!
我是K22C
This is Kilo 22 Charlie.
麦克
Mac!
遇敌交火 坐标456
Enemy contact, grid 456.
路上遇到炸♥弹♥袭击 右侧有敌军埋伏
IED, enemy ambush to our right.
有狙击手 别露头
Sniper! Get your fucking heads down!
-麦卡利斯特 -快
- McAllister! - Quick,
-听我指挥 前进 -坐标456723 士兵负枪伤
- on me, move. - 456723! Casualty, gunshot wound.
请求撤离伤员 完毕
Request emergency CASEVAC, over!
该死
Fuck!
医务兵
Medic!
麦克 掩护特瑞丛林中撤出
Mac, you need to clear Terry out from the woods!
左翼包抄 压制敌人火力
Go left, flanking! Suppress their position!
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
二 一 快去
Two, one, move!
前方来敌 开火
Front facing enemy, fire!
山坡左侧 注意隐蔽
Hill left! Keep your heads down!
我是K22D
Kilo 22 Delta.
发现敌方狙击手大致位置
Possible sighting-enemy sniper.
准备交手
Moving to engage.
弹夹
Magazine!
我是K22D
Kilo 22 Delta,
准备交火 完毕
engaging enemy, over.
K22C 我是K22D
Kilo 22 Charlie, this is Kilo 22 Delta.
通讯中断 完毕
Nothing heard, out.
不准动
Don't move!
举起双手
Hands! Let me see your hands!
举起双手
Hands on your head.
听得懂英语吗
You understand English?
对着枪口 还不知道投降吗
Huh? You understand a gun, yeah?
举起双手
Hands on your head!
K22D擒获敌人 收到请回答 完毕
Kilo 22 Delta, have enemy. Come in, over.
不准动 听我指挥
No, no, no, no. When I say, not when you want.
别乱动 我真开枪了
I mean it, mate. I mean it.
休想 别动
What? No, no, no!
混♥蛋♥ 别动
Fucker! No!
老实坐好
Sit the fuck back down!
坐起来
Sit down!
为什么不干脆让他开枪打死我
Why didn't you let him kill me?
他杀了你 我就是下一个
Because he would have killed me next.
这是阿富汗地方警♥察♥
They are arbaki.
不属于军队
Not like soldier, but...
他们是伊思马图拉·拉克什的手下
They are Ismatullah Rakesh's men.
这里是他的势力范围
He considers this his land.
向北走 进入阿尔甘达卜山谷后
Head north into Arghandab Valley
就进了他的地盘了
and you are in his fields.
罂粟花田是他的领地
Poppy fields?
我们两方势力
Your people, my people.
都挡了他的财路
All in his way. Bad for business.
先保住小命再说吧
Yeah, well, don't start making fucking plans for the future, mate.
老实点
Do you hear me?
我是K22D 收到请回答
This is Kilo 22 Delta, come in.
拉克什大批手下正在赶来
There will be more Rakesh men coming.
什么
What?
你杀了他们的人
And now you have killed one of them.
你根本不认路吧
You don't even know the way out, do you?
找到瓦拉坎达就行了
Walakandsa, then. Yeah?
那个小镇上有友军
Small town, friendlies in the area.
我大出血了
I'm bleeding.
无所谓 站着坐着血一样流
I don't give a shit. Get up and bleed.
我是K22D 收到吗
Kilo 22 Delta, come in.
通讯失灵了吧
I don't think it's working.
正因如此 我们才选择在此伏击
Ambushed you there for a reason.
没有信♥号♥♥
No signal.
躲避
Get down.
躲起来
Down.
别出声
Be quiet.
起来 快走
All right. Come on, let's go.
不行 走不动了
I can't. I can't.
要了命了
Fuck's sake.
我看看
Let me see.
我帮你包扎
All right, let me try and patch you up.
你要敢乱动 就死定了
But I mean it, if you fucking try anything, anything.
放心吧 我都死半截了
Surely, I'm dying. I'm dying.
你不会死
You're not dying.
但你确实该死 居然敢朝我们开枪
You should be, though. Taking shots at us like that.
这里是我的国家
This is my country.
塔♥利♥班♥还有脸说这种话
You're fucking Taliban.
你们是坏人
Yeah, you're the bad guys.
我们来维和
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表