剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我原谅你
I forgive you.
不
No, no.
我想让你们真心原谅我
I want you to really forgive me.
我变成今天这样 都是拜你们所赐
You fucking created me.
跟我们有毛关系
We had nothing to do with it.
你95年来过这里
You were here in 1995.
本该保护我们
Meant to protect us,
但你却任由他们动手
but you let them just walk in.
我妈 我爸 全村人惨遭屠♥杀♥
My mother, my father, my whole village.
这是我疯了吗
Or am I just fucking crazy?
这是我想象出来的吗
Did none of that ever happen?
但此时 此刻
But here... now...
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我原谅你 亚历山大
I forgive you, Alexander.
你能原谅我的所为吗
So can you forgive me for what I've done?
情报在哪里
Where is this information?
你很久以前去过的一个地方 上校
It's a place you've been before, Colonel, a long time ago.
波斯尼亚 我们村附近
In Bosnia, near my village.
就在家里
It's at home.
我们该上报
We should report this in.
跟谁上报
To who?
不能向坑我们的人上报啊
You know, the ones we report to are the ones that are boning us.
不一定是这样
We don't know that.
这事信老大
Trust the boss on this one, all right?
英国 伦敦
你不是要回美国吗
I thought you'd headed back home.
我刚才都到机场了
I was at the airport.
两个小时前 阿尔巴尼亚 武拉市
Two hours ago. Vora, Albania.
你跟我说扎耶夫·哈伊达里死了
When you told me Zayef Hajdari was dead,
这是你骗我 还是你手下骗你
was that you lying to me or your people lying to you?
-我会处理 -你会处理
- I'll handle this. - You'll handle it?
他们理解我们的初衷后
Once they understand why we did this,
意识到事关重大
what's at stake...
你还能追踪到他们吗
Do you still have a trail on them?
没消息了
They slipped the net.
应该是使用反追踪技巧 抹去踪迹了
I presume they run countersurveillance procedure as standard.
这点本事都没有 才不合理
I'd be disappointed if they didn't.
如果你找不到他们
So what happens if you can't find them
他们学斯♥诺♥登 曝光政♥府♥阴谋呢
and maybe they decide to go all Snowden on the situation?
不会
They wouldn't.
还不是骗你说杀了哈伊达里
Just like they wouldn't lie about killing Hajdari?
这种时候不能妇人之仁
You can't afford to be sentimental.
我会让他们上黑名单
I'll place them on the disavow list.
他们稍有动静 就会被发现
They even sneeze, it will be flagged.
我要派一队人到那边
I have a team on standby in the region
杀人灭口 不留后患
who specialize in these unfortunate situations.
我不是跟你商量 卡洛琳
I wasn't asking your permission, Carolyn.
我是下令这么做
I was telling you how this will work.
这是我的手下 我会把他们带回来
These are my people, and I will bring them in.
英国兵炸了货船
The British destroyed the ship.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
你没跟我说要伏击他们
You didn't tell me you were planning to ambush them.
确实没说
No, I didn't.
看看你
Look at you,
穿得跟你父亲一样
dressing like your father.
他生前一直觉得你恨他
He always thought you hated him.
你不该跟扎耶夫承认自己的所为
You shouldn't have confessed to Zayef.
听不懂你说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
就是在银行 他提起你♥爸♥之死
At the bank, when he asked about your father.
你把他当至亲好友吗
Did you think he was your friend?
你的心腹密友吗
Your fucking confidant?
你小心说话
You need to watch your tone.
如果你没理他 否认了
If you'd ignored it, denied it,
我们就能假装这事没发生过了
then we could've pretended it never happened,
一起活在谎言中
lived this lie together.
但这事传出去 别人就会觉得我不够狠
But if word gets out, I will look weak.
你懂吧
You understand that.
你的形象不重要
What you look like doesn't matter.
我现在是家族头领了
I am the head of this family now.
你只是我妈 一个丧夫的家庭主妇
You're just a mother, a housewife, a widow.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
孩子们总忽视父母生下自己之前的人生
Children never think their parents had lives before they were born.
别逼我对你动手
Don't make me put you in line.
罗里克
Loric...
家族交由我掌管
I'm taking over.
-我没开玩笑 -我知道
- I mean it. - I know.
我爱过你
And I loved you.
你父亲也是
Your father too.
我们曾真心爱你
It was real.
我也不愿如此
I didn't want to, but...
但你气数已尽
your time is up.
罗里克
Loric.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
我别无选择 宝贝儿子
I had no choice, my beautiful boy.
对不起
Sorry.
停车检查
距离波斯尼亚边境25英里
那里什么情况
What's waiting for us out there?
20分部内部数据库
亚历山大·柯川
塞缪尔·怀亚特
格雷西·诺文
马妮莎·切特里
黑名单
糟了
No, no.
上面得知扎耶夫生还的消息了
They know we've got him.
我刚查过通讯总局的数据库
I just checked the GCHQ codex.
我们上了黑名单
We're on the black list.
上了黑名单会怎样
What does that mean, exactly?
我们被撤销军籍
It means we're not just disavowed;
档案也被清除了
our records are wiped.
我们不再隶属军方
We're not military.
个人身份也被抹消了
We're not even civilians.
相当于人间蒸发了
We no longer exist.
现在就是任人宰割的鱼肉
They can do anything they want to us.
我还用交税吗
That mean I still have to pay taxes?
我拖欠的停车罚单堆成山
I've got a fuckton of unpaid parking tickets
蒸发了正好
that I would like to disappear.
别插科打诨了
This isn't a fucking joke.
你也上了黑名单
You're on the list too,
说明美方也介入了
which means the Americans are involved.
安全起见采取的措施
It's a security measure.
可以撤销
It can also be revoked.
我们这是在抗命
We need to seriously consider what we're doing right now.
一着不慎 你们就成了"反派"
You see how little it takes to become the enemy?
全靠我们这帮"傻叉" 你才能活下来
We're the only suckers keeping you alive.
其他人巴不得你赶紧死
Everyone wants you dead.
对我而言 没有任何区别
It makes no difference to me.
我已经预见了自己的死亡
I've seen my death.
你还会预言
You've seen it?
对 我的情况很特殊
Yeah, I have this... condition.
头痛欲裂 出现幻听
Headaches, noises.
这种情况就是脑子有病
Yeah, that condition is called you're fuckin' crazy.
不见得吧
No, I don't think so.
你逼你哥穿上了炸♥弹♥背心
You put a bomb vest on your brother.
不对
No.
不是这样
No.
那是马希尔自己的选择
Mahir chose that.
他最终"看到了光"[顿悟]By the end, he saw the light.
是啊 20千克炸♥药♥爆♥炸♥的白光
Yeah, the light of 20 kgs of C‐4 going off in his face.
一等兵
Lance Corporal.
按原计划行动
We stick to the plan.
先获取哈伊达里口中的情报
We recover whatever information Mr. Hajdari claims to have,
以此决定下一步行动
and then we make an informed decision about what we do next.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表