剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Wyatt!
怀亚特
Wyatt.
我没事 打在防弹衣上了
I'm fine. Vest took it.
你个混♥蛋♥
Fucking arsehole!
不该庆幸我活着吗
Well, yeah, I'm okay.
"多谢关心"
Thank you for your concern.
你刚才扔下我了
You left me exposed.
胡扯
Bullshit.
我跟你打过招呼了
I told you I was moving.
再说一次我胡扯
Tell me I'm bullshit one more time.
说啊 再说一次试试看
Go on, I fucking dare you!
刚才沟通失误 我道歉 一等兵
I apologize for any miscommunication, Lance Corporal.
你想这时候追究吗
So you wanna talk about it?
真想追根究底吗
Like, really talk about it?
查到谢里夫的线索了吗
Got any leads on this Sharif guy?
问到位置了
Got a location.
拿给切特里 趁人还没走远
Get that to Chetri. Hit it while it's hot.
没在俘虏中发现谢里夫
No matches for Sharif amongst the captives.
但我一个手下查到他可能藏匿的地点
One of my team does have a possible lead on a location, though.
我帮你看看
Here, let me have a look at that.
小伤而已
It's nothing.
还没我当年打架伤得严重
I've had worse in Glasgow on a Saturday night.
你坐镇指挥室20年了
You've been commanding a desk for 20 years.
突然亲临战场
Now all of a sudden, here you are,
冒着枪林弹雨 冲锋陷阵
active on a mission, dust on your boots.
肯定有隐情 吉姆斯
Come on, James.
告诉我到底是什么隐情
Tell me what's really going on here.
你之前转过文职 你了解
You know what it's like. You've been deskbound.
只能通过电♥话♥了解情况
Everything comes down a phone line,
什么都不能做 只能干瞪眼
and you feel so bloody helpless.
我倒是不讨厌
I didn't mind it so much.
能让我改改臭毛病
It curbed some of my worst instincts.
慕尼黑一事 覆水难收
I can't change what happened in Munich,
但我有能力扭转未来局面
but I can change whatever's coming next.
你会拖后腿 回家吧
You're a bloody liability. Go home.
从谢里夫身上查到情报
Get me something on Sharif.
让分♥析♥员能找到线索
Something for the analysts to comb over.
这样 你就有机会对付扎耶夫了
Do that, and you'll get your shot at Zayef.
我不是来报仇
I'm not here for revenge.
对不起 老大
Apologies, boss.
一个缺心眼把好车都毁了
A certain dickhead blew up all the decent vehicles.
本司机就是那个"缺心眼"
This dickhead's driving.
上车 我们走
Get in. Let's go.
B1地图上标记之处有一栋建筑
There's a corresponding structure to the one marked on Bravo One's map.
已在导航中标出来了
Highlighting it on your GPSs now.
左转
All right, take a left here.
好像看到人影了
Think I saw movement.
什么情况
The hell is that?
音乐
Music.
继续走吧
Right. Let's keep going.
停下
Hold.
-闻到了吗 -我去搜查屋外
- Smell that? - Checking perimeter.
是汽油
Yeah, that's gasoline.
他应该绑了爆♥炸♥物
I'm guessing he's rigged.
他们之前在销毁大本营的证据
They were cleaning up the compound.
用汽油烧毁一切书面证据 各种物证等
Petrol, burning paper trails, evidence, that sort of thing.
没错 也有这种可能
Yeah, sure. Could be that too.
目测确认是谢里夫
Visual ID matches Sharif.
检查尸体
Checking the body.
刚死不久
Death is recent.
检查是否有爆♥炸♥物
Looking for wires.
安全
Clear.
有发现
Got something here.
什么发现
What have you got?
也可能只是彩票中奖号♥码
Could just be winning lottery numbers.
敌军来袭
Contact for us!
快走 撤退上车
Come on, move! Exfil to vehicle.
一辆车追来了
Incoming vehicle.
该死
Shit!
车后遇敌
Contact, rear.
妈蛋 他换到左边了
Fuck, he's moving to the left!
坐稳了
Hold on!
不是吧
Come on.
仍有敌军追击
Hostiles still incoming!
该死
Shit.
坏了 他们要来撞我们了
Shit, they're gonna ram us!
击毙目标
Target down!
靠 怀亚特 你往悬崖开啊
Fuck, Wyatt, that's a cliff!
抓稳了
Hold on!
天呐
Jesus.
听着
All right.
谁都别动
Nobody move.
收到
Copy that.
我争取把车倒回去
I am gonna try and back us up.
慢慢倒
Real slow.
好 慢慢来
Yep. Really slow.
妈蛋
Fuck.
倒♥退♥啊 倒啊
Come on, come on, come on.
停 住手
Stop! Stop!
好 我住手了
Okay, okay! I've stopped!
没事了 我停下了
It's okay. I've stopped.
新对策
New plan.
大家动作都轻点
Very, very gently, everyone,
将身体慢慢移向车尾
shift some body weight towards the rear of the van.
收到
Copy.
我们先稳住重心
Let's just try and move this center of gravity.
就这样
Here we go.
该死
Shit!
先别乱动了
Can we please just stop moving
还是想个靠谱的对策吧
and let's think this fucking thing through.
笑你个大头鬼啊
What the fuck are you laughing at?
麦克生前最不爱让我开车
Mac used to hate when I drive.
我以前总说我
He always said I was...
"开车技术烂到家"
"A fucking terrible driver."
你不是烂到家
You're not a terrible driver.
你烂到家 我们就坠崖了
A terrible driver would've taken us all the way over the edge.
你这话更扎心 老大
Bloody hell, boss.
别闹 别闹
Easy, easy.
我这是夸他
It's a compliment.
别再逗我笑了
Stop... Stop making me laugh.
麦卡利斯特中士总自带霸道总裁属性
Sergeant McAllister was very opinionated.
没错 说得太对了
Yeah. Yeah, he certainly was.
来说下新对策吧
Okay, then. New plan.
合作逃生
Coordinated exit strategy.
诺文
Novin.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
抓住 小矮子
Come on, short stuff.
慢点 别急
Easy, easy.
数到三
On three,
一起动
we all move.
一 二 三
One, two, Three...
妈蛋
Shit!
-靠 -快下车
- Fuck! - Go, go, go!
快走
Go, go!
我来开车 没人反对吧
Anyone mind if I drive?
指挥部 我给你发几组数字
Zero, I'm about to send you some numbers.
你看一下是什么意思
See what you make of them.
收到
Copy that.
进展如何
Well? What have we got?
这些是已失效的一次性手♥机♥号♥
They're phone numbers for now‐defunct burner phones.
有些来自波斯尼亚 有些来自慕尼黑
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表