剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
I got a directive this morning.
军令如山啊
That's the job, right?
是啊 军令如山
Yeah, man, that's the job.
-不得不从 -我们都是过来人
- Follow orders. - We've all been there.
上级有令
You get a command,
除了从命 别无他法
and the biggest question you gotta ask yourself is
只能默默忍♥受良心的煎熬
can you live with the consequences?
没错
Right, right.
告诉我们吧
Please, we need you to tell us
我们的队友被带去哪儿了
where they've taken our soldier.
其实
You know, I...
我无意中听到了
I heard talking‐‐
-沃宏引渡点 -沃宏
- Vohon rendition site. - Vohon.
沃宏引渡点 谢谢你
Vohon rendition site. Thank you.
我不是坏人 真不是
I'm not a bad guy. I'm not‐‐
是吗
Really?
可你刚害死四人
'Cause you just killed four people.
他们都是美国人 生前很信任你
Four Americans who trusted you.
把命交托给你
Trusted you with their lives
因为你们是并肩作战的队友
'cause they worked alongside you.
你这种人♥渣♥配不上老子一丁点怜悯
And you're not gonna get any fucking sympathy from me.
沃宏引渡点
Vohon rendition site.
克里米亚赤町区
Krasnaya Sloboda region of Crimea.
十年前对外关闭
Officially closed down ten years ago.
隐秘 不为人知
Off‐books, off‐radar.
这种地方 有去无回
The kind of black site you don't come back from.
接下来 就交给我们吧
不
No!
这是我的行动任务
艾琳娜 别硬撑了
你19岁后 就没执行过任务
我比你更了解他们
无论如何 我们曾有牵扯
务必问出情报
明白
Da.
莫斯科等着我们的消息呢
艾琳娜
别辜负你逝去的青春
给你五秒钟
You get five seconds.
只许害怕五秒钟
You get five seconds to be scared.
你好
Hello.
扎耶夫·哈伊达里的硬盘在你手中
You have Zayef Hajdari's hard drive.
交给我们吧
We would like you to share that with us.
你跟他们不一样
You're not one of them.
你不是刀口舔血的士兵
Those soldiers.
我明白带着面具生活的滋味
I know what that's like, to pretend to be someone else.
我...
I'm‐‐
我的编号♥是3145
I'm 3145...
8101.
马妮莎·切特里
Manisha Chetri.
一等兵
Lance Corporal.
你已经不是一等兵了
You're not Lance Corporal, though.
你被开除军籍了吧
Not anymore. Are you?
抱歉 无可奉告
I'm sorry, but I can't answer that question.
军方套话啊
Of course. Stock answer.
受训于皇家空军部队
Bedfordshire. Chicksands.
坚守准则 等候救援 对吧
Stick to the training, hope for the best, right?
抱歉 无可奉告
Sorry, but I can't answer that question.
我出身对外情报局
I'm Foreign Intelligence Service.
隶属俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russian.
我们做个交易吧
Why don't we make a deal?
轮流问对方问题
I ask you a question, you ask me a question.
抱歉 无可...
Sorry, but I ca‐‐
"无可奉告" 你累不累啊
"But I cannot answer that question," Yes.
马妮莎
Manisha,
你若不交代 我只好让他出手了
if you don't cooperate, I'll send a man like that,
他最喜欢折磨人了
a man who enjoys hurting people.
他正盼着我问不出情报呢
He's standing there hoping I fail
这样 他就能出手了
so he can have his shot.
这份情报
And this information...
对你有什么用
why do you want it?
用处大了 英美情报机构
Why do we want evidence that British and American intelligence agencies
为达目的 资助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
funded a terrorist to advance their own agenda?
反正你本来也打算将其公开
You were going to blow the whistle anyway.
我是为惩恶扬善
For a greater good.
你的国家却因此派人追杀你
And your country tried to kill you.
真的有人在乎吗
So is anyone really listening?
-编号♥3145 -你以为你的队友当时是去救你的吗
- I'm 3145 ‐ Did you think your team were trying to rescue you back there?
马妮莎·切特里 一等兵
Manisha Chetri. Lance Corporal.
-他们是奉命去杀你 -不
- They were sent to kill you. - No.
你背叛了他们
You betrayed them.
我决定单独行动
I made a decision.
下场如何 有人给你颁奖吗
And what did you expect, a medal?
任何国家都不会放过告密者
Look what our countries do to whistleblowers.
-真♥相♥ -追杀
- The truth ‐ We hunt them.
-放逐 -真♥相♥
- Exile them. - The truth...
-抹黑 -我只关心真♥相♥
- Demonize them. - Is what matters.
真♥相♥就是 你会死在这里
The truth is you will die here.
我们都受困于此
We are both trapped in this place.
但绝境之中依然有生路
But there is a way out.
我杀了我儿子
I killed my son.
莫斯科认为他是累赘
Moscow saw him as a liability,
我若不动手
and either I did it,
上层就会派别人来折磨他
or they'd send a man who enjoys his work.
我效忠祖国
I know what loyalty is,
虽然上级考虑不周 作出误判
and I know when it's a fucking mistake.
但军令如山
But I had orders.
回想我的所作所为
I think about what I did
这些经历铸就了我
and what that makes me.
把你铸就成了冷血败类
It makes you a fucking monster.
我连亲生骨肉都下得去手
And that was my flesh and blood.
必要时 自然不会对你手软
So imagine what I would do to you if I had to.
心塞塞
I am very unhappy man.
-你总给我惹麻烦 -办完此事 你我两清
- You bring me trouble. - After this, we're even.
两清可不行 你得付钱
Even? No, no, you pay.
我们没钱
We have no money.
之前不是还有吗
You had money before.
抱歉 下次我家中士再偷阿尔巴尼亚黑帮的钱
Sorry, next time my sergeant steals from the Albanian mafia,
我一定嘱咐他多拿点
I'll make sure he puts a little extra on top.
我都说了 那是我打扑克赢的钱
I told you I won that money playing poker.
不好意思 那是人家打扑克赢的钱
I'm sorry, apparently he won it at poker.
往好处想想
Look on the bright side, mate.
你把我们送去克里米亚就行了
It's a one‐way trip to Crimea,
之后就山长水远 永不相见了
and you'll never have to deal with us ever again.
那边没有停机坪
But there's no runway in that region.
无法安全降落 凶多吉少
No safe landings, no bright side.
你带我们飞上天就行了
Just get us airborne.
其他的事 你不必操心
We'll look after the rest.
我们的士兵有麻烦了
We have a soldier in trouble.
你是军人出身
You were military once.
一定能理解
You understand.
她自以为和其他士兵一样
也许是吧
告诉她 死路一条了
没人会来救她
她一定会屈服
不如严刑逼供
她一定会抵抗
想方设法坚守原则
艾琳娜
我不是在征求你的意见
我就是通知你一声
我向莫斯科保证会问出情报
他们无心多等
这样恐怕不妥
她掌握的情报能令俄方牵制住西方
所以
再重申一遍
你听命就好
遵命 长官
一分钟后到达跳伞点
One minute to the drop zone.
风速15节
Wind velocity is 15 knots,
西南风
blowing from the southwest.
-准备跳伞 -祝好运
- Prepare for action. - Good luck.
-要命啊 老大 -快跳
- Fucking cupcakes, sir! - Go!
别动
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表