剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Stop!
该死
Fuck.
妈蛋
Fuck.
亚美尼亚 埃里温 安全屋
别激动 小矮砸
Easy, short stuff.
你吃的不会是老娘的晚餐吧
That better not be my bloody dinner you're scarfing down.
-这个法式咸派放多久了 -这是意式菠菜烘蛋
- How old's this quiche? - It's fucking frittata.
-你好吗 一等兵 -老大
- How are you, Lance Corporal? - Boss.
你逃出来了
You made it.
他把你救出来了
Got you out.
确实
He did, yes.
你气色也没那么差啊
You look better than I expected.
衬衫太花哨 让你产生错觉了
That must be the cheery shirt,
因为我感觉很糟糕
'cause I feel absolutely terrible.
我本来也想去
Look, I meant to be there.
我该去 但我查到一条线索
I should've been there, but I got a lead.
切特里受审时在场的一个人
Someone from Chetri's rendition site.
谁
Who?
塞瓦斯蒂安·列夫金 阿里安娜的接头人
Sevastian Levkin, Arianna's handler.
本是政♥府♥部门人员
Went from swinging his dick in the Directorate
沦落到在亚美尼亚打理俄♥罗♥斯♥赌场了
to babysitting Russian casinos in Armenia.
他好像在帮阿里安娜洗钱
Seems he was laundering money for Arianna.
那是因为俄♥罗♥斯♥人在她身上投了2.5亿
Well, that is because the Russians are investing $250 million in her.
-你说2.5亿吗 -对
- Did you say $250 million? - Yeah.
老大跟那个负责转账的人关在一起
The boss here was locked up with the guy who's in charge of transferring the money.
劳♥改♥营真是什么人都有
Amazing who you meet in a gulag.
切特里被杀时 他当时在场
He was there in that room when they took Chetri's life.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我没能挽回你手下的机密文件
I failed to get the files from your lance corporal.
我辜负了政♥府♥
I failed Moscow...
这就是我的下场
so this is what I got.
他很乐意把资金 藏匿地点等信息尽数相告
He was happy to tell me about the money, where it's being held, everything.
救我出去 求你了
Just get me out. Please.
他们想用2.5亿买♥♥什么啊
What the hell are they buying with $250 million?
俄方利用阿里安娜将阿尔巴尼亚黑帮纳为己用
They're using Arianna to take over the Albanian mafia.
不用说 这下要出大事了
Which, surprise, surprise, is pretty fucking bad news.
这表示俄♥罗♥斯♥人将掌控
It means the Russians will control
欧洲各大犯罪集团的大部分势力
a large percentage of organized crime in every major European city.
武器 毒品 走私运输
Guns, drugs, trafficking.
他们想利用恐袭搞垮一座城市
They want to destabilize a city with a terrorist attack,
只需发一个指令
all they have to do is click their fingers,
阿里安娜就会安排好一切
and Arianna will arrange it.
我们的牺牲都白费了吗
So everything we did was pointless?
麦卡利斯特 切特里 都白死了吗
McAllister, Chetri, all for nothing?
那干掉阿里安娜·达马奇 势在必行
Well, the only thing left then is to take out Arianna Demachi.
-列夫金目前在哪儿 -你说呢
- Where is Levkin now? - Where do you think?
你不能再这样下去了
You have to stop this.
你是个军人啊
You're a soldier, for Christ's sake.
我连平民都算不上 我们都不是
I'm not even a fucking civilian... none of us are.
我们惨失一切 如果你想劝我放下屠刀
We lost everything, so, mate, if you're here to lecture me,
慢走不送
there's the fucking door.
他不是来劝你
Well, actually, he's not.
要想洗钱 得先运钱
The money's being held in transit ahead of being laundered,
阿里安娜要在三天内去拿那笔钱
and Arianna is due to collect it all in three days...
就在一个叫"诺瓦·戈伦斯克"的前苏联军营中
from an old Soviet facility in a place called Nova Golensk...
前军事据点 靠近黑海
Former military town near the Black Sea.
你得劝我别干这种事
And now I really need you to talk me out of this.
别干哪种事
Talk you out of what?
我想从俄方那里偷走2.5亿美金
I am about to suggest that we steal $250 million from the Russians.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 联邦特区南部 诺瓦·戈伦斯克
列夫金死了
是个女人干的吧
我们得让莫斯科那边增派人手过来
不
莫斯科那边已经对此事心存疑虑了
我们不退缩
按我原计划进行
我们得对小镇了若指掌
We need to find out everything we can about this town,
可以租用商业卫星作为导航
so we rent eyes on a commercial satellite.
你真打算这么干吗
So you're considering going through with this?
不是说讨论一下吗
Well, we said we'd talk about it.
就是讨论而已
We're just talking.
没时间做好应战准备 没法实地侦察
There's no time for any real prep or a close target recce.
但这会杀他们一个措手不及
Well, they won't be expecting us
因为谁也想不到我们这么不怕死
'cause nobody else would be fucking stupid enough to try it.
安慰你一下 进去算容易了
If it's any consolation, getting in is the easy part.
出来才难啊
It's getting out that might be an issue.
一百万百元美钞大概25磅
A million in hundreds is 25 pounds or so.
如果面值是五十 重量加倍
If it's fifties, you're doubling that.
我们每人最多背三袋
So we're talking maximum three bags,
每袋两三百万
$2 million, $3 million each.
再多根本拿不动啊
Any more than that will be concrete boots.
靠 真要去抢钱吗
Fuck! Are we doing this?
还是讨论阶段
Still only talking.
能拿多少就拿多少 剩下就毁掉
So we take what we can. We destroy the rest.
你是要炸掉两个多亿吗
What, you mean blow up over $200 million?
阿里安娜才是目标 阻止俄方阴谋得逞
Arianna's the mission... Stopping the Russians.
钱只是顺手拿而已 有问题吗
Money's just a bonus. Is that a problem?
意外之财 老大 不是问题
It's a feature, boss, not a problem.
还有24小时来部署这次金钱打劫
Look, we have about 24 hours to carry out the heist.
终于说出来了
There it is.
"劫"这个字眼 这是一次打劫吧
There is the H word. A heist... is that what it is?
那你想用什么词形容
Well, what other word would you have me use?
"发工资了" 长官
Try motherfucking payday, sir.
不 打劫就是打劫
No, let's call it what it actually is.
这就是一起犯罪活动
This is a simple criminal act,
没有回头路可走
the line you can't cross back from, not ever.
大家都同意 才能行动
So it would have to be unanimous.
豁出去了 我加入 怀亚特
Fuck it, I'm in. Wyatt?
有些疑虑
I don't know.
如果不是为了大义 为了天道
If you're fighting without a cause, without a reason,
只为抢钱
with only money at stake,
那跟真正的罪犯有什么分别
then you're just another guy running around with a gun.
世道已经这样了 别再堕落了
And I'm starting to think there's too many of those guys in the world.
干掉阿里安娜 就是伸张正义
You have a cause... Arianna.
确实是一笔横财
Yeah, they money's gravy,
但你能安心让小伙伴们白白牺牲
but the thought of the others dying for nothing
让她得逞吗
and letting her win?
我们都良心难安吧
I don't think any of us can walk away from that.
好吧
All right.
我有两个规矩
Then I have two rules.
我不要那些脏钱
I'm not touching any fucking dirty money.
-给我 -行
- I'll take it. - Fine.
第二 我不杀人
And two... I'm not killing for this.
阿里安娜也放过吗
Not even Arianna?
规矩总有例外 她算一个
If there was an exception to the rule, she would be it.
没问题
If we're good with that...
那我也加入
I, too, am in.
我还有一个规矩
I have one more rule.
如果这次成功了
If we do pull this off...
我们从此隐退
then we are done.
我们为这份工作牺牲太多了
This job has taken a lot from us,
我们值得拥有更好的人生
and maybe we deserve better.
一起携手退隐江湖
We walk away from this life altogether.
我同意
That's good for me.
我也是
Yes, sir.
开工吧
Well, then let's get to work.
目前掌握情况如下
So here's what we know...
诺瓦·戈伦斯克 建于二战期间
Nova Golensk, built during the Second World War,
是一座军事重镇 可以走山路
is a garrison town accessible via the mountain roads
也可以走水路
but also along the river.
基本是座荒城 没什么居民
Now mostly empty, skeletal population.
但镇上一连串地道中有一座金库
But there's a vault with a series of tunnels running under the town.
钱就放在那里
That's where the money's being held.
入口就在镇上西北方三英里处
The entrance is located three miles northwest of the town.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表