剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
以色列 特拉维夫
-举起双手 -别轻举妄动
- Hands! Hands! - Don't even think about it.
《反击》前情提要
俄方失窃设备代号♥ "帝国"
Device code name, Imperiya. It was stolen from Russia.
"帝国"就相当于网络战的原♥子♥弹♥
Imperiya is the cyber warfare equivalent of an atomic bomb.
你刚才提到圣♥战♥分子了
You mentioned jihadists?
他们想交易这个装置
They have secured a deal for this device.
如果合作
If we do this together,
我要把"帝国"病毒带回俄♥罗♥斯♥
Emperia's mine to take home to Russia.
我们只想抓跟他交易的人
We just want the people he's meeting.
刚在系统里发现了后门程序
Just discovered a backdoor into our systems.
她窃取了我们所有情报
She's accessed every bit of intel we've had.
如果有事找我帮忙
If there is anything I can ever do to help...
有一些危险分子会过来
Yeah, there's a couple of fellas coming into town.
发现可疑人 通知我
I wouldn't mind you putting them in the system.
-好 -发现扎耶夫和马希尔的踪迹了
- I will. - Just got a lead on and from Mahir.
见到目标了
We have eyes on hostiles.
不速之客来了
We got some unexpected company.
拿回"帝国" 这是当务之急
Now we grab Emperia, that's the mission.
拿到目标设备 准备撤退
Package secure, moving for exfil.
还有人想逞英雄吗
Anyone else want to be a fucking hero?
以色列 特拉维夫
有什么对策 老大
What's the plan, boss?
事不关己 高高挂起
Not our fight.
万一他们滥杀无辜呢
What if they start popping civvies?
快走
怀亚特 前进
Wyatt, moving!
弟弟 快走
手榴弹
Grenade!
快走 快
Move, move, move!
反击
第八季 第四集
把货还给我 再说出买♥♥家是谁
I'll need my package back and the name of the buyer.
老子又不是第一次被人抢劫了
You think you're the first person to try and rob from me?
我来跟你谈生意 结果你抢了我
I came here to make a deal. You are the thief.
你把枪放下
You put that gun down.
-放下 -丹尼
- Now! - Danny.
我他妈受够了 托帕尔
I'm sick of your fucking bullshit, Topal.
答应他们的条件吧
Just give them what they want.
我们有钱
We have enough.
不是钱的问题
It's not a question of enough.
地下室
In the basement.
保险柜
Safe.
走
We go.
女士们 先生们
So, ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎参加本次集资宴
welcome so much to our little fundraiser.
大家都审视一下良心
I want you all to look deep inside your hearts
然后 "慷慨解囊"
and give... generously.
这下麻烦了
This is gonna be a problem.
珠宝首饰 都拿走
Jewelry, take it all.
你把装置从密♥码♥箱中拿出来了吗
Have you removed the device from the lockbox?
没 还在解码
No, it's still calibrating.
你没说这是一群穷凶极恶之人
You never said they were people like this.
我怎么知道你傻乎乎地开着警笛出现啊
Because I didn't think you'd be stupid enough to turn up, sirens blaring!
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a policeman.
-还是能追踪 -够了
- We can still track these-- - No, no, enough.
你利用了我 连累了无辜
You used me. People have died.
这不是你的地盘
This is not your town.
-约尼 听我说 -不 我说真的
- Yoni, listen to me. - No, no, I mean it.
再不走 我就逮捕你们了
Leave before I arrest you.
-不见了 -什么
- It's gone. - What?
保险柜被撬了 我的货不见了
The fucking safe is burnt through and my package is gone.
-不可能 -货在哪儿
- That's impossible. - Where is it?
托帕尔 别这样
Topal, just stop.
你认识这个废柴吗
You know this piece of shit?
旧相识
A long time ago.
原来如此啊
Is that what this is all about?
为了旧相好
Some girl from the old neighborhood?
怎么 你觉得发了财
And what now, you-- you think if you get the money,
她就会重投你的怀抱吗
she come running back to you?
癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉吗
Is that it, you little piece of shit, huh?
不 够了
No. No more.
带装置先走
Take the package away!
她当时参与了公♥寓♥枪战 拦下她
快上撤退车 快
Move to RV3, move!
快走
Move!
快走 快
Move, move!
你就这点能耐吗 小的哥
Is that your best shot, taxi boy?
你成不了气候
You got nothing.
废物
Nothing.
雅达
Yada!
放他一马 他就是个小人物
Just let him go. He's nothing.
我手滑 是意外
It was an accident.
芮芙卡
Rivkah.
你别碰我
Don't you dare touch me.
-B3 汇报 -总部 我朝西去了
- Bravo Three, sitrep. - Zero, I'm heading west.
恢复初始密♥码♥了
Bump key reset complete.
快到了 靠近撤退车了
Almost there. Closing in on RV3.
收到 我在南边两公里
Copy. I'm two clicks south.
可恶
Fuck.
你不是知道密♥码♥吗
别乱按
再错两次 装置就会自动销毁
是你
You.
你改了密♥码♥
You changed the combination.
兄弟 爱莫能助
Mate, I can't help you.
你联♥系♥技术小哥了吗
Have you tried tech support?
不不 是你
No, no, no, no. It was you.
哈依姆之前还问我要密♥码♥了
Haim still needed to know the numbers.
没能骗过你
All right, you got me.
Four, five, eight, nine.
你就这么轻易告诉我了吗
You're just going to tell me?
我还能有什么办法呢
I didn't realize I had options.
你想清楚 别再耍花招了
You should think very carefully about your next move, huh?
好吧
Yeah.
但我做事不过脑子
I don't think.
这是我的秘密武器
It's my secret power.
你死也不肯说吗
You would die to protect it?
你知道这是什么东西吗
Do you even know what it does?
对你来说 就只是个物件
It's just an object to you.
值点钱 但值得为此杀人吗
Worth something but worth killing for?
不值得
I don't think so.
他已经杀人了 把雅达·哈依姆推下楼了
He already did. Yada Haim, all the way down.
杀完人 不好受吧
How's that working out for you, mate?
我很好 不劳费心
I feel fine, thank you.
我记得这感觉
I remember what it's like.
我本从荒漠里修吉普
I went from fixing old jeeps in the desert
转去叙利亚夜店执行卧底任务
to a covert op in a Libyan nightclub.
事情败露
Shit hits the fan.
我没告诉任何人 那是我第一次杀人
I never told anyone it was my first kill.
我不想让人看轻自己
I didn't want to look weak, you know?
你觉得我是在意这事吗
You think that's what this is about?
不是吗
Yeah, don't you?
我只想要密♥码♥
I just need the combination.
我一直问自己 我真想过这种生活吗
I never stopped to ask myself if this is what I really wanted.
-你还有得选 -丹尼
- You've still got that choice. - Danny!
这娘们话太多了
She talks too fucking much.
别 丹尼
No, Danny.
丹尼 丹尼
Danny, Danny.
不要
No, no!
哈依姆死了
没有回头路了
劝她说出密♥码♥
不然就让我对她用刑
懂了吗
丹尼
Danny.
你特么为什么找不到她
How the fuck can't you find her?
中士 我们都很担心
Sergeant, we are all concerned here.
我们得保持冷静
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表