剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
It'd be a hell of a lot easier
可总有刁民想杀本大爷 没办法啊
if people would stop trying to fucking kill me.
大批敌人逼近 走水路最有把握
Multiple tangos converging. Our best bet's the waterfront.
跟我向南前进 快
Move south on me. Let's go.
我们得上快艇
We need to get to the powerboat!
火力掩护我
Give me some covering fire!
前进
Moving!
后方遇敌
Contact rear!
启动了
She's running!
-该死 -士兵受伤
- Fuck! - Man down!
-该死 -士兵受伤了
- Fuck! - Man down, man down!
我中枪了
I got shot!
没事 有我呢
I got you, I got you!
别管钱了 快撤
Come on, leave the bag. Move it!
怀亚特 上来
Wyatt, get onboard!
别管了 快走吧
Leave it. Let's go!
我帮你 快点 我来掩护
I got you. Go! I got you.
快上去 快点
Come on. Get in, get in.
怀亚特 把快艇推离岸边
Wyatt, push us off!
快走 快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
坐稳了
Hold on!
快开 老大
Come on, boss!
老大 四面都有敌人
Boss, they're all over the place!
我们得离开这片水域
We got to get out of here!
我铆劲儿开呢
Yeah, I'm trying!
绕过去
Get us around it!
坐稳 开往海上
Hold on! Making a run for the sea.
追兵来了 老大 快点
We got company, boss. Keep going.
趴下 趴下
Down, down!
开稳点
Keep it steady!
该死
Shit!
慢点 离他们近点
Let 'em come! Let 'em come at us.
手榴弹 三 二 一
Grenade! Three, two, one!
甩掉了
I think we're good!
-我看看 -真倒霉
- Let's take a look. - Fucking hell.
没事 擦伤而已
Nothing to worry about. Just a scratch.
-她怎么样 -就是擦伤了 老大
- How's she doing? - It's just a scratch, boss!
-擦伤啊 -就是擦伤 丫头
- It's just a scratch, right? - Just a scratch, kid.
卫星信♥号♥♥丢失
Satellite feed's down.
丫头 可能有点疼
Okay, kid, this might hurt a little.
准备 三 二 一
All right, three, two, one.
滚蛋
Fuck off!
坚持住 格雷西
Hang in there, Gracie.
-你搞什么鬼 -帮你止血
- What are you doing? - Stopping the bleeding.
疼死老娘了
Fucking hell.
疼是好事 坚持住
Good, it's good. Stay with me.
坚持住 诺文 千万别睡
Stay with me, Novin, come on.
你可不准放弃
Don't do nothing stupid, all right?
哥们 我可不想死
Mate, dying's the last thing I want to do, eh?
那就好 不然1500万就无福享受了
Good, 'cause we got $15 million to spend.
那可不
Yeah.
十点方向发现直升机 该死
Incoming helo, ten o'clock! Shit!
该死
Fuck.
遇敌
过来了
Contact!
又飞回来了 快走
It's coming around! Keep moving!
我也想啊
I'm doing my best!
装弹
该死 我们被瞄准了
Shit, he's getting a lock!
准备发射
炮弹来了
Incoming!
-他们紧追不舍 -我尽力甩开他们
- He's right on our ass! - I'm trying to shake him!
加把劲儿啊
Well, try harder!
逼近目标
没子弹了 老大 给个弹夹
I'm out! Boss, give us a mag!
我也要
And me!
总会打中我们
He's not gonna keep missing!
我们已经被盯上了 跑不掉了
He's getting a sight on us! We can't outrun them!
坏了 跳船 快跳
It's no good! Get overboard! Jump!
跳
Move!
-跳船 -快点
- Jump! - Get out!
目标已摧毁
返回基地
没事吧
You okay?
晦气
Fuck me!
小点声
Quiet.
能坚持到树林吗
Can you make it to the trees?
-没问题 -我扶你
- I'll make it. - I got you.
起码还剩两袋钱
At least we got two bags left.
-稍作休整 -格雷西
- We need to take a break. - Gracie.
来 你休息一下
Come on. Let's get you down.
怀亚特 去望风
Wyatt, get on lookout.
我歇一会就好 老大
I just need a minute, boss.
靠 问题不大
Shit. It's gonna be okay.
来人了
We got movement.
该死 大批敌人靠近
Shit, we got multiple tangos inbound.
把枪给我 你们走吧
Hand me my weapon and leave me.
打他丫的 跟他们拼了
Right, let's give 'em hell. Come on, one last go.
爬往掩体
Rolling for cover.
成败在此一举了
Well, guess this is it.
节省子弹 瞄准再打
Conserve your ammo. Pick your targets.
祝好运
Good luck.
格雷西 还好吗
Gracie, you with me?
我还能行 老大
I'm with you, boss.
转移
Moving!
要命 换弹♥药♥
Fuck me! Changing!
-转移 -撤退
- Moving! - Moving!
快走 快快快
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
该死
Fuck!
快走
Go, go, go!
快点 走吧
Come on, move!
打烊了 你们走吧
我们急需医生
We need a doctor,
还需要一辆车
and we need a vehicle right now.
-你会说英语吗 -会啊
- You speak English? - Yes.
我们已经歇业了
And we don't work.
-拜托 -关门就不接客了
- Please. - Still we are closed.
这样成不
How about now?
可以考虑为你们服务
Maybe I could open.
-有钱能使鬼推磨 -乖乖啊
- Yeah, no shit. - Yeah.
我有个表亲专医动物
I have cousin. He is doctor for animals.
-兽医 -医术好
- A vet? - Good.
-兽医 -没错
- A vet? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-完美 -神医
- Perfect. - Good, good doctor.
诺文 兽医马上就来
Novin, we got a vet coming.
收下吧
Take this, please.
棒极了
Yeah.
不对 慢着
But wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
这是假♥钞♥
It's fake.
不可能 这钱绝对没假
No, no, trust me. That money is real.
这是假♥钞♥ 你们自己看
It's not real money. Look at this. Come.
看见了吗
You see?
都是一个流水号♥ 你们自己看
You see, same number. You see? Check it.
-一样的号♥码 -该死
- Same number. - Fuck.
一定是阿里安娜搞鬼
Arianna.
-老大 老大 -该死
- Boss? Boss? - Fuck!
她怎么能做到以假换真
How the fuck did she do that?
调换好了
很好
该死
Fuck.
你的手表不错
You have a nice watch.
这可是我前妻送的礼物
This watch was a gift from my ex-wife.
少来这一套 赶紧给我
Don't bullshit me. Just give me.
把表给我
Give me this watch.
没抢到钱 反倒被人打劫了
I can't believe this is happening.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表