剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
阿尔巴尼亚 地拉那 金手套健身馆
批准了 带队去波斯尼亚
It's a green light. Get your team to Bosnia.
好
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你去哪儿 -要务在身
- Where are you going? - I got work.
慢着 还没打完呢
Wait, wait, we're not finished.
懂不懂规则 不准走
Show some respect. No.
请把手拿开
Please, take your hand away.
波斯尼亚 斯多瓦尼可
诺文 有发现吗
Novin, you got anything?
一无所获
I still got nothing.
我回来了
人呢
人都去哪儿了
扎耶夫
Zayef?
发现一个持械敌人
I have eyes on one Tango. He is armed.
我们听说你死了
对不起
我没他们的勇气
什么勇气
誓死追随你的勇气
别碰枪
Stay away from the gun!
退后
Back!
跪下
Down, knees!
出来
都出来
不准动
Don't you fucking move.
-一等兵 拿走武器 -是 长官
- Lance Corporal, weapon. - Sir.
屋里空无一人
No one in there. It's empty.
我曾有一支军队
I had men, an army.
我的人都去哪儿了
Where is everyone?
有发现
I've got something.
东翼 快来
East building. Get over here now.
真操蛋
This is fucked up.
苍天啊
For Christ's sake.
不 不要
No...no.
我没料到他们会送死
I never asked for this.
这杯"饮料"就别喝了
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend drinking the Kool‐Aid.
他们为他而死
These guys took their lives for him.
你要求他们誓死追随你
You demanded they follow wherever you went.
恭喜你得偿所愿
Congratulations.
我就是他们的主
Look at what I meant to them.
情报在哪儿
Where's the information?
你别动
Back.
绑起双手
Tie his hands.
跪下 快点
On your knees, let's go.
切特里 验证情报
Chetri... verify it.
怎么样
Well?
加载硬盘信息
联♥系♥方式
哨卡
边检
欧洲恐怖组织
验证无误
It's verified.
情报涉及欧洲恐怖组织 联♥系♥方式 哨卡
Intel on European cells, contacts, checkpoints,
还有边检
border control.
马希尔掌握了实施恐袭所需的全部信息
All the tools Mahir needed to make this a success.
扎耶夫应该没说谎
I think Zayef's telling the truth.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你早就料到他们会来
Did you know about this?
我们得听从上级指挥
There's a chain of command.
你之前根本没征求我们的意见
You didn't give us a choice.
你擅自决定抗命 留扎耶夫活口
You decided we were disobeying orders.
我不同意你的决定
I disagreed.
我们可是一个团队啊
We're a fucking team.
证据都摆在那儿了
You've got every piece of evidence you need right there,
就在你面前呢
right in your fucking hand.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
吉姆斯长官是我们的上级
Sir James is our superior.
真要命
For fuck's sake.
行了 怀亚特 看住她
Right. Wyatt, you keep an eye on her.
-诺文 掩护我 -收到 老大
- Novin, cover me. - Copy that, boss.
军方
Military?
私人雇佣兵
Private contractors.
我还以为你看不上他们呢
I always thought you found their sort rather distasteful.
干这一行 有时不得不咽下恶心
This job entails a lot of distasteful things.
你早就知道慕尼黑会出事
Did you know what was going to happen in Munich?
军♥火♥ 走私
The arms, the trafficking,
欧洲恐♥怖♥分♥子♥使用的所有武器
every single weapon used in a terror attack in Europe
全部从巴尔干非法得来
has come down those illegal Balkan trade routes,
人们却置之不理
and nobody does anything about it.
-没事 -你早就知道吗
- It's all right. - Did...you know?
别紧张 他不会做傻事
It's okay, he's not going to do anything stupid.
我本以为你能阻止他们
Thought you'd prevent it.
要是马希尔办事得力 你本能成功阻止袭击
If Mahir had done his job right, you would have.
那你也不能把生化武器交给臭名昭著的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥啊
So you just gave a known terrorist a bioweapon?
不 我只是设定了目标 派你去解决
No, I dangled a carrot and sent you on their trail.
总得有个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥异军突起
We needed a terrorist ahead of the rest
手握武器 技术
with arms, tech.
搞出点大动静
Something splashy
英美无所作为的政客才会下决心清理他们
to package to the idiots in Parliament and Congress.
所以 你一手扶植了扎耶夫·哈伊达里
So you just created Zayef Hajdari?
人们安逸惯了 亚历山大
We're simple folk, Alexander.
没有恶人 好人就不会警觉
We need a villain to hiss at from the stalls.
你一手创造的恶人
Yeah, well, your villain,
残忍♥屠♥杀♥无辜平民
he butchered innocent civilians,
许多无辜人在慕尼黑惨死
and they bled out on the streets of Munich.
流血牺牲在所难免
It would've happened somewhere.
还搭上了我方中士的性命
Including my sergeant.
我们日日生活在恐惧之中
Look, we're living in fear,
似乎已将恐袭当做了家常便饭
acting as though terrorist attacks are a part of modern life.
也许我冥顽不灵
Well, call me old‐fashioned,
但我绝不能对恐袭坐视不理
but I find that totally unacceptable.
吉姆斯·斯宾塞长官
Sir James Spencer,
鉴于你的所作所为
in the light of your actions,
我在此解除你的指挥权
I have no choice but to relieve you of command...
-别这么幼稚 -立即生效
- Stop acting like a bloody Boy Scout‐‐ - Until such time
直至上级批示
as a decision can be made by a higher authority.
我就是上级
I am the fucking higher authority!
我创造了20分部
I created Twenty!
没有我 你什么都不是
You are nothing without me.
我们有证据
We have evidence.
扎耶夫也在我们手上
We have Zayef.
你们已经上了黑名单
And you're on the black list.
只有我能帮你们
I'm your only way out.
醒醒吧 亚历山大
Come on, Alexander.
我不是你的敌人
We're on the same side here.
信♥号♥♥已屏蔽
卫星信♥号♥♥丢失
The satellite feed's just gone down.
-你再"悄悄"打个小报告呗 -不是
- Well, maybe you could go snitch about that to someone else. - No, listen.
通信渠道丢失
All the channels‐‐nothing.
信♥号♥♥完全切断了
Complete blackout.
在这里下手 神不知鬼不觉
So no one can see what's happening.
我们也无法躲避空中打击
Or what's coming.
赶紧离开
Let's get the fuck out of here.
起来 快走
Up, up! Move.
快走
Let's go!
卫星信♥号♥♥被完全屏蔽了
All satellite feeds are blocked.
不是我们的手笔
That wasn't us.
赶紧撤 快点
Move, move. Go, go, go, go!
快走 快点
Move! Go, go!
快撤 找掩护
Move, move! Find cover!
敌军到了
Tangos inbound!
快走
Let's go!
该死 快走
Fuck! Let's go!
-压制火力 -撤退
- Suppressing fire! - Moving!
快点 撤退
Go, come on! Moving!
快走 撤退
Go, go! Move, move, move!
快走
Go, go!
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表