剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
You have no idea what he's planned for today.
那个角度清晰 走
Vantage point. Let's go.
让一下 让一下
Move. Move.
还有几分钟才能到
Still a few minutes away.
有发现吗
Get anything?
等一下
Hold on.
看到了 两点钟方向
Yes. 2:00.
我看到首要目标人物了
I have eyes on alpha.
买♥♥家是将近30岁男性
Buyer appears to be male, late 20s,
跛脚
has a limp.
我是想跟"卖♥♥艺人"见面 不是他身边的"猴子"
I had hoped to meet the organ grinder, not the monkey.
我代表扎耶夫
I speak for Zayef.
他还找人替他来 对我很不敬啊
It's a little insulting that he can't speak for himself.
听到一个名字 扎耶夫
I've got a name: Zayef.
他应该就是幕后大老板了
I think maybe he's the big enchilada behind all this.
预付款已转账
The advance has been transferred.
样本呢
And the sample?
交易进行了
Looks like a deal's going down.
对方交出一个物件
Some sort of package being handed over.
我想获得更多信息 但音频受干扰
I'm trying to find out more, but the audio feed is down.
B1 我能狙击对方
Bravo 1, I can get a shot from here.
你下令 我就开枪
Just say the word.
总指挥让我们监视 查明对方身份
Zero Alpha told us to observe and ID.
先别开枪
Hold for now.
总指挥 可以行动了吗
Zero Alpha, are we good to go?
总指挥
Zero Alpha?
这东西要轻拿轻放
Like they say: handle with care.
肯定出事了
Something's up.
他不应答了
He's not responding.
怎么办 麦克
So what's it gonna be, Mac?
到底要不要行动
We gonna go loud or what?
他只让监视
He said to observe only;
我若再轻举妄动 就会丢饭碗
next time I pulled anything, it's my career.
所以呢
So?
不管了 行动吧
Fuck it. Let's do it.
B2 我们来了 行动
Bravo Two, we're moving in. Go loud.
我负责前门 你负责后门
I'll take the front. You take the back.
收到 B1
Copy that, Bravo One.
你还有什么情报
What is it you didn't tell me?
我能救你 但你得先提供情报
I can save you, but you need to help me.
买♥♥家
The buyers.
他们想知道武器效果
They want to know it's legitimate.
我们有病毒菌株样本
We have a strain of the virus, a taste.
B1 收到请回复
Bravo One, do you copy?
对方要在节日盛典上释放病毒武器样本
They're going to release a sample of the weapon at the festival.
我已经下令行动了
Already made the call. We're going loud.
真庆幸 老大
Cheers, boss.
我开枪了
I'm taking the shot.
这是为了扎耶夫
为我们经受的一切
我一定会做到 兄弟
别冲动
Stay!
窗户是防弹玻璃
The glass is bulletproof.
我过去
I'm going mobile.
别他妈跟我闹
Stop playing fucking games with me.
这不是我们的手笔
No, this is not our doing.
这次交易 对我们也很重要
This deal is as important to us as it is to you.
我们再联♥系♥
We'll stay in touch.
首要目标人物撤离了
Alphas alerted and on the move.
买♥♥卖♥♥双方分头逃走了
Principals scattering both directions.
伊登
Edon!
让开
Move!
快滚
Fuck off.
让开 让开
Move, move!
"目标"向东逃了
Package heading east.
首要目标人物逃走了
Alpha One on the run.
不见踪影
No eyes.
让开 让开
Move! Move.
让开 让开
Move! Okay, move!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
"目标"最后出现在圣彼得广场
Package last seen entering Saint Peter's Square.
不见"目标"踪影了 失去"目标"踪迹了
We've lost eyes. Repeat, we have lost eyes.
怀亚特
Right, Wyatt.
不逃跑的人 就是目标人物
Anyone who doesn't run, that's the target.
好
Right.
他在那里 戴白色面具那个人
There he is! There, white mask!
不许动 不许动
Don't move! Don't move!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
让开 退后
Move! Move! Get back!
-拿到了吗 -拿到了
- Get it? - Get it.
完好无损吗
Secure?
不知道
I don't know.
完好无损
Yeah.
你开枪打了他
You fucking shot him.
反正他要投掷病毒 成败几率有一半吧
Well, he was gonna throw it. I figured it was 50/50.
成功几率最多四成
60/40 at best.
反正成功了吧
It worked, didn't it?
我好像看到买♥♥家了
I might have eyes on the buyer.
我去拦截
Moving to intercept.
拿到"目标" 击毙一个敌人
Package secure. One tango down.
剩下都逃走了
Remaining has exfilled.
没造成民众伤亡
No friendly casualties.
收到 B1
Copy that, Bravo One.
你不会救我吧
You're not going to help me, are you?
我不是你以为的那个人
I'm not who you think I am.
你要眼看着一个无辜平民丧命
You're going to let an innocent man die,
流血惨死吗
bleeding out like a pig?
你可不是无辜平民
Hardly that innocent.
别这么狠
Please.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
约文
Jovan.
约文·尼桑尼
Jovan Nishani.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
我们的所为
What we did
也只是为了生存
was for survival:
先下手为强
exterminate an enemy
免得后下手遭殃
before they get a chance to do the same to us.
那是战争
It was a war.
不
No.
那不是战争
It wasn't a war.
我们是一丘之貉
You're no different.
你们的人作壁上观 坐视不救
Your people stood aside. You let it happen.
我们当时不能越界
There were lines that we couldn't cross,
我不会再重蹈覆辙
a mistake I will not be making again.
不管我是约文还是布朗克
Whether I am Jovan or Branko,
又能怎样呢
what difference does it make now, huh?
过去无法改变
We cannot change the past.
你最终又何去何从[位置]Where has it gotten you,
亚历山大 "老朋友"
Alexander, my old friend?
就在这里
Right here,
坐在你对面
sitting across from you,
"老朋友"
my old friend.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表