剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
So either our people are really cleaning the fucking house,
要么就是跟"红狼组织"有关
or there's a link to the Red Wolves‐‐
俄♥罗♥斯♥也觊觎被盗情报了
the Russians making a play for the stolen intelligence.
怀亚特 你怎么能进入中情局安全屋
Wyatt, how do you have access to a CIA safe house?
知道密♥码♥ 还能查看电脑
Entry codes, computer system.
富缇尔提供的信息
Fortier gave me the information.
她还另给了我一个通讯器
She gave me a comms device as well.
怎么了
So what?
你都不告诉我们一声吗
You didn't think to tell us?
老子这不说了吗
I'm fucking telling you now.
你还有什么事没说
Well, is there anything else you wanna share?
因为你有所隐瞒
Because if you're keeping things from us,
就是置我们于危险之中
then you're putting us in danger.
我们本该同心协力 怀亚特
We're meant to be operating as a team here, Wyatt.
麦克死后 我们就散了
We haven't been a team since Mac died,
我们走到今天这步田地
and the whole reason we're in this fucking mess
都怪你当初抗命 不杀扎耶夫
is because you told us not to obey an order and kill Zayef.
因为我们该查出真♥相♥
Because we deserve the truth.
结果你一枪崩了他
Then you went and put a bullet in his head,
活生生的真♥相♥证据 就这样血溅当场了
splattering the fucking truth on the ground.
你这话是什么意思
What are you suggesting?
别这样 怀亚特
Come on, Wyatt.
我这是为了你着想[照看你]Look, I'm trying to look out for you here.
那你眼神可真不好
Then maybe you need to get your eyes checked,
因为麦卡利斯特死了 切特里被抓了
'cause McAllister is dead, Chetri is gone.
算了 你现在情绪不好
Okay, you know what, you're getting a little animated.
你还是冷静一下吧
Why don't you just take a breath?
搞你大爷啊 谁有情绪
Hey, fuck you, I'm animated!
五个美国人被灭掉了
Five Americans just got wiped out.
我命令你冷静
All right, try it as an order then.
我不再听命于你了
I don't take orders from you
因为我们都被开除军籍了 记得吧
because we're not military anymore, remember?
我们上黑名单了
We're fucking blacklisted.
而能帮我们洗刷罪名的人都死了
And anybody that could have got us off that list is dead.
斯宾塞死了
Spencer is dead.
富缇尔死了
Fortier is dead!
所有人都死了
Everybody is fucking dead!
最后一次机会
Last chance.
你这么欠揍 早该有人收拾你了
Somebody shoulda kicked your ass a long time ago.
也许吧 那也不会是你
Yeah, probably, but it wouldn't have been you.
行了 别打了
Cut it out!
老大
Boss!
-你疯了吗 -天呐
- The fuck are you doing? - Jesus Christ!
我再扔一个啊
You want me to try again?
你冷静
Just calm down!
老娘超级冷静
I am fucking calm!
这里只有我最沉着了
I'm the only one acting like a professional here.
我们一个队友被抓了
We have a soldier who's been grabbed,
结果你们俩窝里斗起来了
and you two wank‐socks are too busy flailing your dicks around!
不是所有人都死了
The death list is incomplete.
中情局不是所有人都被灭了
It wasn't a total wipe at the CIA.
那个人呢
Where's the other guy?
他叫什么来着
The fuck was his name?
花衬衫很耀眼啊 大哥
Nice shirt, bro.
过奖 老弟
Thanks... bro.
布鲁诺·罗杰斯
Bruno Rodgers.
拒绝访问
需三♥级♥权限
该死
Fuck.
怀亚特 你能访问中情局个人档案吗
Wyatt, do you have access to CIA personnel files?
不行 他们就给我这点权限
No, this is all the clearance they gave me.
你呢 英国♥军♥方有资料吗
How 'bout you? British military?
我们还在黑名单上呢
Still blacklisted.
慢着 既然俄方介入了
Hang on, if Russia's involved,
我们可以求助某人啊
there is someone we could talk to.
不不不 绝对不行
No, no, no, no, no.
不行 她去过清净日子了 我保证过不打扰她
No, she's out. I made a promise.
切特里有危险 老大
It's for Chetri, boss.
她一定能理解
She'll understand.
-是我 -亚历山大
- It's me. - Alexander?
实在抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
我们得查个人
We have a name we need checked out.
你在俄对外情报局还有熟人吗
Do you still have contacts at the FIS?
俄方知道我还活着 我就别想过清净日子了
Which would put me back on Russia's radar.
切特里出事了
It's Chetri.
她被抓走了
She's been grabbed.
那也不能毁了我的生活啊 亚历山大
And it's my life, Alexander.
看到是你打来 我本以为...
You know, for a moment there when you called, I thought‐‐
我懂 我也是逼不得已
Yeah, I know, and I wouldn't unless...
麦卡利斯特没了
We lost McAllister.
我们上了黑名单 潜逃在外
We're blacklisted, on the run.
麦克死了
Mac is dead?
对
Yeah.
恐袭后丧生了
Munich. After the attack.
你需要什么
Tell me what you need
我十分钟帮你搞定
and give me ten minutes.
但你以后不准再联♥系♥我了 亚历山大
But after this, you can never contact me again, Alexander.
懂了吗
Do you understand?
我懂 卡特里娜
I understand. Katrina‐‐
十分钟后给你消息
Ten minutes.
莎科娃发来了数据包
Got a data packet from Zarkova.
若中情局分♥析♥员是俄方卧底
If the analyst was a Russian embedded in the CIA,
那大概率隶属"咕咕什卡计划"
then he was most probably part of the covert kukushka program.
意为"布谷鸟" 真逗
Russian for "cuckoo." Very cute.
她还告知了俄方在萨格勒布的安全屋所在
She also gave us the location of the Zagreb Russian safe house.
你帮我跟她要明信片了吗
Did you ask her where my fucking postcard was?
冒然联♥系♥她很危险
Do you understand what we just did?
若是俄方知道她还活着
If her people think she's still alive,
必然会派人追杀她
they will come after her, and they will kill her.
她是豁出命帮我们
She just risked everything to help us.
那就是没给我寄明信片呗
So no postcard then?
找到了
There he is.
第一排左数第三个
Third left.
趁他们还未转移切特里 赶往安全屋
All right, get to that safe house before they can extract her.
等等 慢着
Wait a minute. Wait, wait.
快看 这个人
Look at that. Right there.
艾琳娜·斯多瓦克纳
Elena Stavokina?
老熟人吧
You recognize her, right?
阿里安娜·达马奇是俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
Arianna Demachi is a Russian agent.
她的队友呢
其他人不是我们的目标
‐
我命你解决他们
‐
双方交手后 被他们逃脱了
‐
没点规矩
‐
萨格勒布 俄♥罗♥斯♥安全屋
你负责送我离开吗
我按吩咐做了
我们得走了
不 别杀我
No, no!
-左边安全 -右边安全
- Clear left. - Clear right.
中情局指挥室被炸了
There was an attack on the CIA.
中情局指挥室被炸了
There was an attack on the CIA.
我们知道你隶属"布谷鸟计划"
我们的队友在哪儿
Where? Where's our soldier, man?
快点 回答问题 她在哪儿
Come on. Look at me, where is she?
他们把她带到哪去了
Where'd they take her?
我发誓 我没想害人
I s‐swear, I didn't want to do it.
那不是我本意
I didn't wanna do it.
你卧底潜伏多久了
快五年了
Almost five years.
但一般只传递情报
But‐‐but mainly passing information.
没害人 我发誓
Nothing major, okay? I swear.
-没害过人啊 -真没有
- Nothing major, huh? - No, no.
一出手就炸了一屋人
Nothing major until today.
按住 按好了
There you go. There you go.
我今早收到了命令
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表