剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
担心他们只身开着卡车撞向目标
knives and trucks,
若这批军♥火♥流出巴尔干
but if these arms slip through the Balkan routes,
那欧洲各大城市的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都将配备军用级武器
we'll have terror cells with military‐grade weapons in every single city in Europe.
未来的伤亡只会比慕尼黑事件更惨烈
Munich will seem like nothing compared to what happens next.
让队员们整装待发
So pull your team together.
别让麦卡利斯特中士白白牺牲
Make Sergeant McAllister's death count for something.
怎么了
What?
你最近频频如此
You've been doing that a lot lately.
想方设法敲打我
A little nudge here, a nudge there.
没这个必要
It's not necessary.
我方士兵因此阵亡了
Well, maybe there's a bloody flag on a coffin,
我可不想看到更多伤亡
and I'm thinking of the poor boy inside.
你说得对
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
20分部
All right. 20.
准备行动 抓捕目标人物
Prep to move out. We have our target.
波斯尼亚 斯多瓦尼可
很爽吧
It must be nice.
欧洲各大组织
All those groups around Europe,
无不臣服于你
bowing before you, one by one.
伟大的领袖扎耶夫
The great Zayef.
走到今天真不容易啊
You've come a long way.
记得我们小时候
You remember when we were children?
躲在屋下逼仄的洞中
Hiding in the crawlspace under the house...
看着大兵走来走去
as the soldiers' boots walked past.
当初我护你周全
I kept you alive.
可我现在地狱中煎熬 弟弟
I'm in hell, brother.
我下了地狱
I'm in hell,
这一切都拜你所赐
and you put me here.
你在听吗
Do we have your attention?
当然
Yes. Of course.
你说无法按时交货
You were saying there is a delay.
卡尔梅迪不肯就范
Kalmedi is being difficult.
非他不可吗
Do we need him?
知道集装箱密♥码♥才能找到军♥火♥
We need the container codes for the arms cache.
但你另有他法
But you have another way.
没错 但动静有点大
I do, but it's noisier.
闹出动静无所谓
I don't mind noise.
太招摇不好
That's not a good thing.
你儿子似乎不相信我啊
I don't think your boy here trusts me.
你哥当初差点杀了他爸
Maybe because your brother tried to kill his father.
我不是我哥 他也不是他爸
I'm not my brother, and he's not his father.
我需要军♥火♥
I need these weapons,
你们需要马希尔留给我的百万美金
and you need the millions Mahir kindly left me.
西方士兵还在巴尔干
There are Western soldiers in the Balkans.
这可能是我们双方得偿所愿的最后机会
This may be our last time to get the things we want.
我要干掉剩下的英国兵
And I want the other British soldiers.
他们害死了我丈夫
The ones who were part of my husband's death.
他们如何掌握四大家族呢
How the hell are they doing this?
阿尔巴尼亚 台佩莱纳机场
他们扶持各大家族的二把手上位
They're promoting the top lieutenants of each family into positions of power.
掌握了家族首领 一切都好说了[股权越多 利润越大]The greater control, the greater profits.
类似恶意收♥购♥
Think of this as a very hostile takeover.
纽约方面怎么说
What's New York saying?
纽约无心理会此事
New York's not interested.
他们认为这是小打小闹
They see this as a local dispute.
-小打小闹 -对
‐ A dispute? ‐ Yeah.
苍天啊
Jesus Christ.
不如就把军♥火♥让给达马奇家族
Well, you could give the Demachis access to your arms supplies.
反正你还有赌场和庄家
I mean, you would still have the casinos, the bookmakers‐‐
不
No.
身为你的律师 我这是为你好
I'm telling you this as your lawyer.
你别无选择
It is the only option you've got.
赶紧把集装箱密♥码♥告诉他们吧 丹尼尔
Just give them the container codes, Daniel.
真行
Great.
你也被他们收买♥♥了
They got to you too.
拿人钱财 替人消灾
It's all business.
我们不是朋友吗 玛丽安娜
I thought we were friends, Marianna.
我叫玛丽娅
It's Maria.
随便吧
Whatever.
外面这些人打算活捉我吗
Those people out there, they're meant to take me alive, hmm?
先礼后兵
Initially, yes,
你见好就收吧
but that wasn't my point.
你对我已经没用了 玛丽娅
I'm not sure I'm requiring your legal services anymore, Maria.
-你特么是谁 -趴下 趴下
- Who the fuck are you? ‐ Down, down!
该死
Fuck!
返回撤退地点
Fall back to the extraction point.
切特里
Chetri!
撤退
Move out!
快走
Go!
车辆两分钟后抵达
Our vehicle's two minutes away.
乖乖配合 我们就帮你疗伤
Cooperate, and we'll get you medical care.
敢不敢把车停近一点
Couldn't you have parked closer?
有本事你就别中枪啊
Couldn't you have been shot later?
你的军♥火♥藏在哪里
Where is your arms cache?
达马奇家的流氓暴♥力♥逼迫
These Demachi fucks are trying to shoot me,
我都没告诉他们
and I won't tell them,
我为何要告诉你们
so what makes you think I'll talk to you?
为了自保
Self‐preservation.
你受了重伤 坚持不了多久了
You're badly wounded. You won't last.
你15分钟后就会驱血而亡
You've got about 15 minutes until exsanguination.
驱血
Exsanguination?
你来的路上睡了本大辞典吗
Did you fuck a dictionary on the way to work this morning?
这是流血而亡的书面语
It's the technical term for bleeding to death.
你们来迟了
You are too late.
我主动交代则最好 但若我不配合
This was the easy way, and as I didn't cooperate,
他们就会另寻他法
they'll do it the hard way.
他们打算怎么做
And what exactly is that?
他们想要军♥火♥密♥码♥
They want my cache codes...
势必不惜一切代价
by any means necessary.
阿尔巴尼亚 布洛尔 北方银行
信♥号♥♥丢失
去后面 快点
不行 我走不动了
No, no, no. I can't.
我不行了
I'm fucking dyiny here.
老大 这老混♥蛋♥走不动了
Boss, this asshole's going nowhere.
我去开车
I'll bring the vehicle around.
我掩护你
All right, I've got your six.
没有我们 你必死无疑
You'll die without our help.
那好吧
Okay, okay.
枪♥支♥藏在集装箱中
The guns are kept in shipping containers,
必须有密♥码♥才能找到其具体♥位♥置
but you need the codes to locate them.
若想活命 就乖乖交出密♥码♥
Which you are going to give to my soldier here if you wanna live.
你要枪干什么
So what do you need the guns for?
我的村庄25年前遭遇了大屠♥杀♥
It will be 25 years since the massacres in my village,
可能我想以其人之道 还治其人之身吧
so maybe I just want the West to understand how that feels, you know?
在各大城市同时发起进攻
Every major city, same day, same hour.
在他们熟悉的街道上扫射
Firearms in their familiar streets.
令他们所爱之人横尸街头
Bodies of their loved ones just lying in the roads.
也有可能 我就是喜欢枪吧
Or maybe I just like guns, you know?
-有发现吗 -没有
- You see anything? ‐ Nah.
没有 前方安全
Nah. Got a clear run.
等等
Wait.
东北角遇敌
Incoming hostiles, northeast corner.
两人 又来了三个
Two Tangos. Three more.
该死 来了一大批
Fuck. Call it a shitload.
我们只有20秒
All right, I say we got about 20 seconds
抢在他们之前下手
to hit them before they hit us.
-前进 -前进
- Moving. ‐ Moving.
行动
Go.
一等兵 撤退
Lance Corporal, we're moving out.
快点
Quick.
过来
Move!
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表