剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
I mean, that would be a pretty good day for Loric.
他们想策反我
They wanted me to help them.
我没同意
I wouldn't.
我来处理
I'll handle this.
维罗尼先生
Mr. Vironi.
阿里安娜 依旧美艳动人
Arianna. As beautiful as always.
你没说要来啊
We weren't expecting you.
进屋吧
Come inside.
还有婚宴的事要商量吗
Are there details of the wedding you wish to discuss?
我听说你在威尼斯和今天都出了一些状况
I hear you had some trouble in Venice and then today in downtown.
没什么大事
It's nothing to be concerned about.
是不是大事 由我说了算
You don't get to decide that.
你妻子之前舌灿莲花
Your wife was so persuasive,
说服我跟你们家联姻
and she convinced me this union was a good idea,
但我反悔了
but I changed my mind.
我不会把女儿嫁进你们家
I will not let my daughter join your family.
我们都谈好了
We had an agreement.
我现在悔婚了
And now the agreement is broken.
不行
No.
多年来 我们家因这场宿怨而饱受欺压
For years, we've been kept down by this blood feud.
别转身弃我而去
Don't turn your back on me!
伊登 伊登
Edon, Edon.
维罗尼先生 我无意冒犯你
Mr. Vironi, I didn't mean no disrespect.
伊登
Edon...
不管你怎么掩饰
you can try and hide it, but...
你们家族永远都只是下♥贱♥庶族
your family will always be mountain trash.
你给我站起来
你害死我们了
You have killed us.
不
No.
他是家族首领
He is the head of our family.
统领人物
A krye.
没有回转余地了
There's no turning back from this.
他活该有此下场
He got what he deserved.
敢对我们大当家动手
To lay hands on the head of our house?
敢打我丈夫
On my fucking husband?
阿里安娜 我们这下死定了
Arianna... we're as good as dead.
毁尸灭迹 有钱能使鬼推磨
Bodies disappear. Money solves everything.
-天 -你谈成这桩生意
- My. - So you make the deal happen.
就能拯救整个家族
And you save our family.
你疯了吧
You're fucking crazy.
我说得不对吗 伊登
But was I wrong, Edon?
我说得不对吗
Was I wrong?
没错
No.
他死有余辜
He got what he deserved.
我去进行交易
I'll do the deal.
还有挽回余地
This can be fixed.
你觉得达马奇之子会协助我们吗
Do you think the son will come through for us?
会 我有预感 老大
Yeah. I got a feeling he will, boss.
希望你预感没错
Well, let's hope you're right.
你考虑过我的提议了吗
You given our discussion any more thought?
我还在考虑 老大
I'm still thinking about it, boss.
他会同意
He's gonna do it.
这小子有指挥官的气质
Boy's got officer written all over him.
假设一下
You know, for what it's worth,
你是我的指挥官 我愿誓死追随
if you were my CO, I'd be happy to follow you.
豁出去了
All right, fuck it.
我同意
I guess I'm in.
很好 接下来就专心完成任务吧
Good, now forget about it and concentrate on the op at hand.
罗里克开启追踪器之后 就行动
We move as soon as Loric activates that tracker.
遵命 老大
Solid copy on that, boss.
这么义气 真成熟 怀亚特
That was very mature of you, Wyatt.
我以后的酒钱 都由他包了
Well, now he owes me all the beers, right?
你真没事吗
Sure you're okay about it?
你们两个好基友要分道扬镳了
It's kinda like the family breaking up, you know?
别担心我 小矮砸
Don't worry about me, short stuff.
我不会有事
I'll be fine.
你在车里等
Wait here.
追踪器开启
总指挥 罗里克开启追踪器了
Zero Alpha, Loric's activated the tracker.
小子真合作了 行动
Kid came through. Game on.
下车
Get out.
怎么了
What is it?
我让你下车
I said out.
我父亲生前一身戾气
My father was angry at everything.
血债 人生
Blood debt, life.
连他临死时 都放不下
Even on his deathbed, he wouldn't let it go.
我告诫自己不会走他的老路
I told myself I'm gonna be different.
我所做的一切都是为了保护你
Everything I have done has been to protect you,
别指望我会跟你道歉
so don't fucking expect me to apologize for that.
我不信任这些圣♥战♥分子
I don't trust these jihadi bastards,
我不打算让你去冒险
so I'm not gonna risk you.
他会带你回家
He's gonna take you home.
等下
Wait.
你♥他♥妈♥回家吧 儿子
Go fucking home, son.
我们跟他们还有十分钟路程
They're about ten minutes ahead of us,
他们正前往喀什市车站
heading towards Kashar station.
车站内外 仔细搜查
Eyes on. Interior and exterior.
交易就在这里进行
We know the deal's going down somewhere.
看到可疑人员 前往拦截
Possible sighting. Moving to intercept.
这是你吧
This is you, yeah?
你为马希尔效力吧
You work for Mahir, yeah?
-没必要对我动武 -看情况吧
- You don't need to hurt me. - We'll see about that.
说一下交易的事
Details of the meet.
我不是跟你闹着玩
I'm not fucking around here, mate.
你是什么身份 警♥察♥吗
What are you, police?
不是
No.
军人
Military, yes.
你们军方来这里"准有好事"
Always good when your kind come here.
对我们指手画脚 让我们言听计从
Tell us what to do, how to live.
你想买♥♥生化武器
When you're trying to buy a bioweapon,
别站在道德高地 对我说三道四了
you don't exactly get the moral high ground, mate.
3点05分班次 地拉那到斯库台
1505 Tirana-Shkoder train.
收到 这就去
Yeah, moving.
坐下 混♥蛋♥
Right. Sit down, dickhead.
说一下扎耶夫
Tell me about Zayef.
听说他会改变一切
People say he will change everything.
别扯什么宿♥命♥论♥
I'm not looking for a horoscope.
说点实际的事
I want some hard facts.
扎耶夫是马希尔的弟弟
Zayef is Mahir's brother.
他们的父母死于战争
Their parents died in the conflict.
大屠♥杀♥
In the massacres.
维和联军
And the UN soldiers...
只拿糖果来安慰丧失双亲的他们
They just gave them candy bars as consolation.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine that?
尸体 腐臭
The bodies... the smell?
加上淡粉色糖果
And some pale pink candy.
我就知道这些
That's all I know.
B队 汇报情况
Bravos, sitrep.
老大 我在你六点钟方向
Yeah boss, I'm right on your six.
快到了
Almost there.
你肯定知道更多事
I think you know more.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
不 你回不来了
No, you won't be back.
不要
No...
不要啊
No, please don't!
不 救命啊
No! Someone help!
别这样
Please don't!
救我 救命啊
Help me! Help!
火车开了 总指挥上车了
Train's on the move. Zero Alpha on board.
-那就去追 -有点难办
- Well, let's get after it. - It's gonna be tricky, though.
20英里之内没有道路出入口
There's no road access for another 20 miles.
铁路穿过大桥 山谷
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表