剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
So I'm not here to make you change your mind.
只想让你回个话 报个平安
Just want you to message me, tell me you're okay.
我知道孤军奋战不容易
I know it's tough out there.
我很担心你
I worry about you.
是我
It's me.
你个小混♥蛋♥ 你把我们害惨了
You're an asshole, and you've kind of fucked us.
这招没用
It's not gonna work.
研究显示 出于愧疚
Studies show soldiers who go AWOL
逃兵一般不太可能联♥系♥前队友
are less likely to reach out to former teammates due to feelings of guilt.
瞎说
Bullshit.
这是科学统计结果
There are stats to back it up.
是吗 你上过战场打过仗吗
Yeah? You ever actually been in the field?
你有肝胆相照的队友吗
You ever had a buddy on your back,
你整天只会对着电脑撸管吧
or you sit behind a monitor all day just jerking off?
你火气有点大啊
Okay, I'm sensing some hostility here.
如果高科技让你觉得自己没用 我道歉
I apologize if all this‐‐this technology is making you feel redundant.
如果我们没用
Well, if we were redundant,
你们就不会来求我们出手了
you wouldn't have begged for our help.
-受不了 -报个平安
- Jesus. - Tell me you're okay.
我知道孤军奋战不容易
I know it's tough out there.
我很担心你
I worry about you.
我没事
成功了
It worked.
-可以追踪了 -还科学统计 打脸了吧
- We have a trace. - Fuck your statistics.
咖啡都城 15分钟车程
Café Capital, 15 minutes away.
这事由我们负责
We call the shots on this one,
如果我察觉你们另有所谋
and if I even get a hint of another plan of action going on‐‐
我们会监听你们的通讯器
We'll piggyback on your comms.
你们是A队
You're designated Alpha.
A队 B队注意
Attention Alpha and Bravo...
怀亚特中士
Sergeant Wyatt.
覆水难收 我很遗憾
I am sorry for what was done.
你一直尽忠职守
You've been a good soldier for us.
我们不会让你白辛苦
That has not gone unappreciated.
目标位置出现可疑人物
Tango approaching subject locale.
马克·威勒康布 调出档案了
Mark Weathercombe. File is up.
英国皇家军警
British Royal Military Police,
特别调查处
Special Investigations branch.
背景清白 没有黑料
Clean record. No known flags.
A队 你们还有八分钟到达
Alpha Team, you're eight minutes out.
这是我的证件
This is my identification.
这是一份免罪书
This is a document which gives you immunity
保证你不会因泄密或即将泄密而被定罪
from any actions occurred or occurring from the information that you are sharing.
都不寒暄一下吗
We could start with a hello.
你要曝光
You're blowing the whistle on illegal activities
英美政♥府♥串谋在国外进行非法行动
performed by both the British and American governments on foreign soil.
寒暄客套 大可不必吧
I presume pleasantries would be a waste of both our time.
不寒暄就不寒暄吧
So... no hello, then.
好吧
Okay.
你把硬盘放哪了
Where is this hard drive you took?
请说出硬盘下落
Please, this hard drive.
我毁掉了
I destroyed it.
我把内容上传到一个加密云端
I uploaded the contents to a secure cloud server.
来看一下吧
Well, let's have a look.
看一下内容
See what we've got.
A队 还有六分钟
Alpha Team, six minutes out.
收到 通行顺利
Copy that. Road is clear.
怀亚特中士
Sergeant Wyatt.
只有你能听见
It's just you and me.
我不知道你们队伍有何打算
Now, I don't know what your team is planning,
但我必须拿到那份情报
but I need that intel.
如果你能不计手段将其取回
And if you bring it to me by any means necessary,
你过往黑历史将尽数洗白
then we'll wipe the slate clean
你就可以回国了
and you can come on home.
我队友们呢
What about my team?
也不能追究他们的罪责
I want guaranteed immunity for them.
我们不管你队友
Your team aren't really our concern.
应该管
They should be.
根据规定 按流程处理
Under guidelines, standard procedures.
你在秘密反恐特遣队执行任务有一段时间了
You've been embedded in a covert antiterrorist unit for some time now.
有些多疑也在所难免
A certain level of paranoia is understandable.
上级骗了我们 把我们卷进这场阴谋
We were fucking lied to and made complicit in all of this.
那就让我们来接手吧 一等兵
Then let us take the burden, Lance Corporal.
把情报告诉我们
Give us the information.
等我一下
I just‐‐I need a minute.
这事关重大
This is important.
长官 可能有麻烦了
Ma'am, we may have a problem.
咖啡都城两个月前就歇业了
The Capital Café closed two months ago.
这是什么情况
What just happened?
系统中断了
All systems down.
A队 系统中断了
Alpha, we are in the blind.
重复 我们...
I repeat, we are‐‐
请回话
Come in, over.
有人吗 富缇尔 请回答
Anyone? Fortier, anyone copy?
有人吗
Anybody?
你说得对
You're right.
也许干这行 改变了我
Maybe this... job has changed me.
我自己都没意识到
More than I realize.
但这也不是件坏事
Maybe it's not such a bad thing.
别动
Don't!
你就乖乖合作吧
Just cooperate, please.
-你替谁效力 -他们掌握我的资料了
- Who are you working for? - They have photos of me.
我有妻儿 我必须这么做
I have a wife, a family. I had to do this.
"他们"是谁
Who is "they"?
你说不会伤害她
You said you weren't gonna hurt her.
走 走
Come on! Come on!
马上修好系统 赶紧
Get me eyes back on. Right now!
该死
Shit.
长官
Ma'am.
什么事 怎么了
What? What is it?
看到了 这边
Eyes on. This way.
不 放手
No! Let go!
掩护
掩护
Cover.
带走她
Take her!
不
No!
诺文
Novin!
不
No!
车被绑炸♥弹♥了
The car's rigged!
不
No!
她被抓走了
We lost her!
我知道一处藏身地 我们走
I got us a place. Let's go.
好
Okay.
我们重整旗鼓
All right, let's regroup
弄清到底是怎么回事
and try and work out what the fuck just went on.
等一下
Hang on.
这真是中情局安全屋吗
This is definitely a CIA joint?
必须是
Yeah, it definitely is.
我肯定抓走切特里的是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I'm sure the Russians have Chetri.
克兰斯尼·沃尔基 "红狼组织"
Krasnyye Volki. The Red Wolves.
天知道他们怎么会冒出来
God only knows what they were doing there.
他们是非法机密特工队
They're a covert off‐books unit,
通常招募一些缓刑犯
tend to be recruited from within the penal system.
机密个大头鬼啊
So I'm calling bullshit on the covert part.
光天化日之下 开枪杀人
A full‐on firefight in the middle of the day.
撤退时连自己同伴都一起炸
They weren't even defending the exfil.
你觉得他们的目标是我们吗
What, you think they were targeting us?
美方 英方 阿尔巴尼亚人都想弄死我们
We've had the Americans, the British, the Albanians all out to get us.
他们也想凑个热闹吧
Maybe they're feeling left out.
靠 中情局指挥室也遇袭了
Holy shit, CIA ops room was hit as well.
消息出来了 无人生还
Coming up the wire now. No survivors.
要么就是我们的人真清理门户了
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表