剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
He was going for the gun. I did not have a choice.
对方拿走了"帝国" 我们得去拦截
They've taken Imperiya. We need to stop them.
B1 看到逃走的那些人了吗
Bravo One, any sign of the runners?
看到了 跟他们交火中
Yeah, we've got them pinned.
前进
Moving in!
撤退
Fall back.
收起枪 装成路人
Put the gun away and keep your shit together.
还是能抓到他们
No, we can still get them.
怀亚特 政♥府♥没授权此次行动 我们不能被抓
Wyatt, we have no permissions here. We can't be caught.
总指挥 B1和B2前往撤退点
Zero Alpha, Bravos One and Two withdrawing to extraction point.
没戏了 撤退吧 他们逃走了
It's over, mate. Fall back. They're gone.
这是个误会 我们就是路过而已
This is a misunderstanding. We were just passing.
-你干什么啊 -毁尸灭迹
- What are you doing? - Cleaning up Russian fingerprints.
-老大说尽量低调行动 -又不是我老大
- Boss said as quiet as possible. - Not my boss.
你真行
For fuck's sake.
我要请你进局里喝茶了
I think we need to talk.
刚才好险
That was close.
打开
Open it.
我看下是什么
Let's see what this is.
-这是什么鬼玩意儿 -军方设备
- What the hell is this shit? - I think it's military.
这不是我们能处理的货啊
This is fucking wild, man.
怎么找人卖♥♥出去
How we gonna find a buyer for this?
不知道
I don't know.
哈伊姆行吗
I was thinking maybe Haim?
别怪我吐槽 哈伊姆怎么会见你这种小人物
No offense. You think Haim's gonna talk to someone like you?
如果货物价值连城 哈伊姆会愿意见面
If it's worth enough, Haim will deal with anyone.
丹尼 这是天上掉下的大馅饼
Danny, this is a gift fallen from the sky.
这是发财的好机会
This is a way out of all this.
但我没你人脉广
But I don't have your... connections.
没错 你不是我这种道上混的人
You're right. You're not a scumbag like me.
我入伙了 找人联♥系♥ 安排一下
I'm in. I'll make some phone calls, arrange a meeting.
但一旦跟哈依姆扯上关系了 就不是小打小闹了 托帕尔
But, Topal, once Haim gets involved, shit gets nasty.
-你有这个心理准备吗 -有
- You ready? Are you ready for this? - Yes.
特拉维夫街区发生枪击爆♥炸♥ 四人死亡
Massive explosion on the streets of Tel Aviv, four dead,
最后科根是怎么回事
and what the hell happened to Kogan?
-他想拿枪打我 -真会找借口
- He reached for a weapon. - Convenient.
-这不是容易的差事 -一等兵
- None of this is convenient. - Lance Corporal?
我没见到他想去拿枪
I didn't see him reach for the weapon,
但我听到他管你叫叛徒 意思是叛国者
but I did hear him call you the izmennik, which means a traitor.
你当然没看见了 你当时挨揍呢
You didn't see shit, you were getting your ass handed to you.
我跟西方合作 俄政♥府♥确实有些人颇有微词
Yeah, some people in Russia were not happy I worked with the West because...
当时谁先开枪了
Okay, who the hell initially opened fire at the apartment?
是我 我也是迫不得已
Well, that was me, but I had to...
命你隐蔽行动了
You had orders to go in covertly.
命令 我不听命于你 这本来就是我的任务
Orders? I did not have any orders. This was my op.
当时的情况 可以不开枪抓到人吗
Do you think a silent takedown would have been possible?
难说 老大 但确实可以
It's hard to say, boss, but-- yeah.
鬼扯 我们必须开枪
Bullshit. We had no choice.
我想知道俄♥罗♥斯♥为什么派了一个孤胆特工 而不是特遣队
I'd like to know why Russia's sending in a lone agent rather than a squad,
连个搭档都没有
not even a partner.
谁让你插话了
Excuse me.
管好你的"秘书" 别没大没小
Get your fucking secretary under control, please.
你确实好像没法♥正♥面回答
Well, you do seem to be struggling for answers.
因为我听命于莫斯科总部 不是你
Because I answer to Moscow, not you.
我就不该跟你们合作
This was a mistake.
B2
Bravo Two.
我盯着呢
Yeah, I got eyes on.
跟上去了
Following.
你没错 老大 只有这样才能探明真♥相♥
You were right, boss, only way to be sure.
试探一下她 她就走人了
Wind her up, and off she goes.
现在看下她的真正目的吧
And now we see where it leads.
你是奥代尔手下的毒贩子吗
So... you're one of Odele's little drug runners?
不是 那是我朋友丹尼
No, no. That's my friend Danny.
丹尼·德翰 我们一起长大
Danny Dahan. We grew up together.
他联♥系♥上了奥代尔
He's the one who got in touch with Odele.
我是个的哥
I-- I drive a taxi.
-我其实跟另一个司机合伙开出租 -托帕尔
- Actually, I co-own it with another driver. - Topal.
-是叫托帕尔吧 -是 哈依姆先生
- Is it Topal, right? - Yes, Mr. Haim.
听说你有贵重货物要脱手
I've been told you have something valuable that needs moved.
-这是什么东西 -俄♥罗♥斯♥军用科技设备
- What am I looking at? - Russian military tech.
密♥码♥箱
Secure lockbox.
密♥码♥输错 就会自动销毁
Without the correct key code, it... it wipes the contents.
有人拼死也要拿到此物
Whatever this does, people have died for it.
找到合适买♥♥家 可能价值连城
It could be worth a lot to the right buyer.
为什么来找我
Why come to me?
因为我不知道该卖♥♥给谁
Because I don't know who the right buyer is.
我还拿到了之前设备主人的电♥话♥
I have also the cell phone of the previous owner.
也许能派上用场
Maybe it will help.
这是什么情况
What is this?
-是个局吗 -不不 我发誓
- Scam? - No, no, no. I swear to...
我以前混街头
See, I, I came up from the streets.
我了解你们阿♥拉♥伯人的套路
I know the shit you Arabs pull.
你最好老实交代
So tell me the fucking truth.
我开车撞了一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人 他想找医生救治
I hit the Russian with my taxi. He wanted a doctor, but...
但我把这个设备偷走了
But I stole it from him.
你也挺狠啊
Okay, you're a madman.
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人不会惹麻烦吧
So this Russian, is he going to be a problem?
-不会 解决了 -这就好
- No, no, not anymore. - Good.
别再开那辆撞人的出租车了
Then stop driving around the fucking taxi that hit him.
把东西留下 我帮你打听一下
Leave this box with me. I'll see what I can dig up.
-把密♥码♥告诉我 -谈成买♥♥卖♥♥ 才能说出密♥码♥
- I will need the pass code. - No, not until we have a sale.
我想五五分账
I'm looking for a 50-50 split.
-七三分 -哈依姆先生
- 70-30. - Mr. Haim...
还说什么啊
Mr. Haim what?
乘客管你怎么想吗
Passengers ever give you shit?
跟你说你不属于这里
Tell you you don't belong here?
人们什么都不知道
People... know nothing.
赶紧滚蛋
Now, get the fuck out of here.
麦卡利斯特
McAllister.
谢谢你录口供时帮我在上级面前美言
Thanks for giving my superior that witness statement.
小事 你救下了那些人 应该被表扬
No worries. Didn't see any harm in giving you the credit for saving those people.
我最近一直不顺
I've not had much success recently.
这里有些人
Some people around here, they...
各种轻视我这种小警员
They don't really respect me as a cop.
也许我确实不给力
I'm sure that's not true.
有人之前还在我储物柜洒了胶水
Someone put superglue on my locker once.
我被黏在上面三个小时
I was stuck there for three hours.
-你不是说笑啊 -不是
- You're serious. - Yeah.
我真心佩服你 枪林弹雨
I-I don't know how you do it, bullets flying past.
-你还那么淡定 -我受过训练
- You weren't even scared. - The training kicks in.
先不管情绪 专心完成任务
You press it down, get the job done.
先干再说 过后"再哭"
Fight now, cry later.
我记住了 谢谢你 托马斯
I will. Thank you, Thomas.
如果有事找我帮忙
If there's anything I can ever do to help...
太好了 真有事
Great. Actually, yeah.
查一下枪击者的身份
Could do with IDs on the shooters,
顺便
and while we're at it,
今明两天或有危险分子前来
there's a couple of dodgy fellas coming into town today or tomorrow.
如果发现可疑人员 就通知我一下
I wouldn't mind you seeing if anything flags when they arrive.
-我只是客套说一下 -斯皮格尔 真诚点
- When I said help, I meant... - Spiegel, mate, come on.
别让我改口供说出刚才实情吧
Don't need to tweak my statement, do I?
说吧 再见到莎科娃 感觉如何
So come on. How was it? Seeing Zarkova again?
说不好 感觉像高中同学聚会
Who knows, it was kind of like a high school reunion, you know?
相互攀比一下现状
Measure up where you're at in life.
谁拿到"勋章"了 谁没出息
Who got a medal, who didn't.
你呢 长官
How about you, sir?
她之前是我们团队的重要成员
Well, she was a useful asset to us before, so...
-你把她当成员而已 -什么意思
- Yeah. That's one way of putting it. - Meaning?
没什么 长官 我就是说 她之前帮了不少忙
Nothing, sir. I just meant, like, her assets were of use...
之前 帮了你不少
To you... before.
长官 麦卡利斯特从警局发来情报
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表