剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Sir, McAllister's fed through his intel from the police station.
查到了其中一个枪击者 那达夫·托帕尔
He's got a confirmed ID on one of the shooters, a Nadav Topal.
因贩毒坐过几次牢
Done some prison time for drug running,
现在是个的哥
now works as a taxi driver.
就是他撞了科根
He's the guy that hit Kogan.
确实 车牌号♥吻合
It is. The plates match.
我几小时前查过了
I run them a few hours ago,
托帕尔去了雅达·哈依姆的住处
Topal went to the house of one Yada Haim.
哈依姆一开始是个擦鞋工
Haim started out with a shoeshine business,
将赚来的钱拿去非法赌博
invested his profits in back-alley gambling,
后来勒索 放高♥利♥贷♥
graduated to extortion, loan sharking,
现在成为半合法的地♥产♥开♥发♥商了
now gone semi-legit as a property developer.
这个美人是谁
And who's the cheeky babe?
芮芙卡·哈依姆
That's Rivkah Haim.
两人结婚三年了
They've been married for three years.
托帕尔见他的原因呢
Do we have any idea why Topal was meeting him?
按理说不清楚
Well, we shouldn't,
但哈依姆安装了家用智能联网系统
but Haim's house runs on a Wirepad Smart Home system,
远程操控摄像头 灯光 室温等
cameras, lights, heating, everything.
还记得这个公♥司♥去年的新闻吧
You may remember Wirepad were in the news last year
安保系统薄弱问题
for slack security in their software.
记得 我跟老大天天聊这种事
Yeah. I mean, the boss and I couldn't stop talking about it.
还是有人关心这种新闻啦
Well, some of us find that sort of thing interesting,
而且这还成为有用信息了
and it's useful, as it turns out.
你可以远程操控对方的摄像头吗
What, you can control the cameras from here?
-不能 只能监控 -那也很棒了
- No, I can only monitor them. - Right, well, good work.
找个入手点 当务之急是拿回"帝国"
Try to find a way in. Imperiya's the priority.
遵命
Sir.
不是吧 抱歉 信♥号♥♥连接缓慢 我检查一下设备
Come on. Sorry, it's running slow. I'll take a look inside.
-B2 汇报 -还在跟踪
- Bravo Two, sitrep. - Yeah, I'm still on her.
来电保密
-谁 -想喝杯啤酒吗
- Yeah, who's this? - You want a beer?
-你怎么发现我了 -你技术没问题
- So how did you make me? - Your technique was fine.
哥厉害 不用你夸 丫头
Wasn't looking for reassurance, kid.
你不能再跟踪我了 中士
You need to stop following me, Sergeant.
-有点巧啊 -什么
- It was kind of a coincidence. - What?
我们来这里 你也出现了
Us being here, you showing up.
也可以说 我来这里了 你们跟来了
Or me being here and you showing up.
-你一脸疲惫 -我还快"崩溃"了呢
- You look tired. - Yeah, I'm fucking shattered.
我上次见你
Last time I saw you,
你打算回家跟老婆破镜重圆
you were planning to go home, make things right with your wife.
试过了
Tried to go back.
真这么做了 但你懂啦
I did, but you know what it's like.
归家之后 一切都变样了
You get home and it's kind of like home's changed.
但不是家变样了吧
It's not really home that's changed, though, is it?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
现在到底是什么套路
So what are we doing here?
-聊天叙旧呗 -你才不会跟人单纯聊天
- Just catching up, I guess. - No, you don't do catch-ups.
你是个心机女 对我嘘寒问暖
You're working an angle, making a connection,
让我放下心防 赢取我的信任
heart-to-heart, trying to gain my trust.
你得走了 中士
And now you need to go, Sergeant.
不管扎耶夫有什么阴谋
Whatever Zayef is planning,
你知道肯定无比险恶
you know it's gonna be some insidious shit.
我不是跟你商量 你得赶紧走了
We're not discussing this. You need to walk away.
时间到了
你甩不掉这个"麻烦"
我来出手
山姆 走吧
Sam... please.
谢谢请我喝酒
Thanks for the beer.
总指挥 坏消息 跟丢她了
Zero Alpha, I got some bad news. I lost her.
-不是吧 -怎么了
- Please tell me you're joking. - Why's that?
因为我们刚在系统里发现了后门程序
Because we just discovered a back door into our system.
什么 坏了 坏了
What? No, no, no, no, no.
她上次跟我们合作时安装的程序
It's been there since she last worked with us.
她不是碰巧来这里
She wasn't here by coincidence.
她窃取了我们所有情报
She's accessed every bit of intel we've had.
我们被耍了 怀亚特
We just got boned, Wyatt.
该死
Shit.
你真以为我不会开枪吗
你在餐馆 我就会怂吗
我们的对头不是二十分部
你该对我客气点
你也不想再一次
铩羽而归吧
我已经很客气了
得知"帝国"位置 只因为
我窃取了他们的情报
也许他们说得对
也许你之前就是个叛徒
帕维尔确实走极端了
但至少他爱国
不管怎样
我们拿到情报了
这之后没你什么事了
他们不会放过你
我知道
I know.
别管莎科娃了
Forget about Zarkova.
这种风险在所难免
It was a calculated risk.
我们知道扎耶夫的目标了 掌握她手中的情报了
We know what Zayef is after, so we got what we needed from her.
趁马希尔和扎耶夫得手之前 拿到"帝国"就行了
Now we grab this Imperiya device before Mahir and Zayef.
这才是任务
That's the mission.
其它都不重要了
Nothing else matters.
找到入手点了
We're in.
哈依姆为房♥产风投举办了一个投资宴
Haim's hosting an investment party for his new property venture,
棕榈枝中心
Palm Branch Plaza,
你们都扮成嘉宾出席
you're on the guest list.
保险柜在地下室 有安保 摄像头 运动传感器
The safe is in the basement guarded by security, cameras, motion sensors.
因为是家用联网系统 系统控制一切
As it's a smart home, everything runs on the same system,
只要进入这里的通风口就可以了
which means we just need to get to the access in the vents there,
然后我就能远程控制室内保安系统了
and then I can take control remotely of the house security.
运动传感器每五分钟自动重置
Motion sensors automatically reset after five minutes,
我们可以趁机行动
but it gave us a window.
我推荐麦卡利斯特爬进通风孔执行任务
I'd like to volunteer McAllister for vent-crawling duty.
别这么谦让 你才更适合这么窄的地方
Thank you, mate, but you're better in tight spaces.
你来吧
That's your job.
我们过去之后
The moment we got there,
诺文去地下室找保险柜
Novin will make her way down to the safe
用这个小玩意儿撬开保险柜 拿到目标设备
and retrieve the package using this little number here.
给力
Sick.
麦卡利斯特 到时守卫森严
McAllister, security will be heavy,
你负责搞定打手
so you'll be on man management.
打晕就行
Nonlethal, please.
打晕就行 收到 老大
Nonlethal, yeah. Copy that, boss.
我得接个电♥话♥
I need to get this.
接吧
By all means.
不过是去以色列黑帮家中偷一个俄♥罗♥斯♥军用设备而已 不重要
You're only retrieving stolen Russian military tech from a notorious Israeli gangster.
监控系统显示
Surveillance shots show that
被盗设备在一个军用密♥码♥箱中
the stolen device is in a STAVKET tech box,
只能用密♥码♥开启
key code operated,
输错密♥码♥ 就会自动销毁
usually with a fail-safe that wipes the contents,
但我们有"万♥能♥钥♥匙♥"
but we have a bump key.
我也不想煞风景
I hate to be that guy,
但军用加密级别 "万♥能♥钥♥匙♥"不好用
but if it's STAVKET-grade, a bump key's not gonna work.
只需修改一下 就能将其恢复出厂设置
With a few ajustment, it can be tricked into reverting to the factory default.
-密♥码♥000 还用说吗 -别抖机灵
- 000... anyone wanna guess the rest? - No.
说吧
Talk to me.
我在"后方司令部"的表兄把你说的两个嫌犯输入系统了
My cousin at Home Front Command put those two suspects of yours into their system.
系统显示他们坐上去约旦的车出境了
They got flagged on the bus to Jordan, crossing the border,
一个半小时后到达特拉维夫车站
arriving Tel Aviv bus station in an hour and a half.
你真是棒棒哒 把详情发给我
You're a superstar. Send me the details.
如果这些人很危险 不该让警♥察♥来处理吗
If these guys are dangerous, shouldn't the police handle it?
交给我们 你这个警♥察♥就是正确处理了
Look, by helping us, you are handling it.
发现扎耶夫和马希尔的踪迹了
Just got a lead on Zayef and Mahir.
一个半小时后 到达车站
Incoming, bus station, hour and a half.
分头行动 拿到"帝国"
We divide forces. Secure Imperiya.
-很好 带怀亚特中士同行 -见到人之后呢
- Excellent. Take Sergeant Wyatt. - And if we get eyes on?
-能抓就抓 不能抓就杀 -遵命 老大
- Capture or kill. - Solid copy on that, boss.
但这样 你们就不能赴宴了
But that means we're two short for the party.
这个嘛
Well...
我给你打扮
I'll do your hair.
我这身打扮很不自在
I don't feel entirely comfortable in this.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表