剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
换弹♥药♥
Changing.
快输入密♥码♥
Codes, now.
那边什么情况
What do you got?
又来了十个
Ten more incoming.
罗里克
Loric.
我知道了
I know.
你知道什么
Know what?
你父亲的事
About your father.
我哥死前 交代了很多事
Before my brother died, he told me many things,
他效力之人给他提供资金 情报
like how the people he was working for gave him money, information,
一切有用的信息
anything that could help.
其中包括 你与英军达成协议 背叛了你父亲
Like the fact that you betrayed your father for the British.
你胡说八道
That's a fucking lie.
-不必隐瞒 -别说了
‐ Don't hide from‐‐ ‐ I mean it!
闭嘴
Not another word.
我们俩都杀了所爱之人
We both killed the ones we loved‐‐
你杀了你父亲
your father,
我杀了我哥
my brother‐‐
这一点
and it's...
是好事
it's a gift.
一旦失去所爱
Once you lose the things you love...
世上再无牵挂
As they're ripped from your life,
你也就没了软肋
there's nothing they can take from you anymore,
你会所向披靡
and you become invincible.
毁灭万物
You become the destroyer of all around you.
这怎么会是好事呢
I can't see it as a gift.
行了吗
Are we good?
拿到集装箱密♥码♥了
We got the container codes.
行了
Yeah, we're good.
快走 快点
这是白费力气
This is all for nothing.
你们赶不及了
You'll be too late.
老大 安全了 我们去找你
Boss, we're clear. Heading your way.
收到 干得漂亮
Copy that. Well done.
密♥码♥正确
Codes check out.
都拉斯的培博戴什集装码头
Perbindesh Container Port in Durres.
正在验证信息
Verifying the information now.
搭把手
Come on.
扶我起来
Help me up.
帮帮我
Help me.
我们刚才说好了
We had a deal.
你在欧洲全境贩卖♥♥军♥火♥
You sold guns and arms all over Europe.
法国 斯洛文尼亚
France, Slovenia,
德国
Germany.
虽然不一定是你卖♥♥出的枪打死了我的中士
Now, I'm not saying that your guns killed my sergeant,
不然真是太巧了
because that would make it a very small world...
但你也罪无可赦
But I'm not discounting it.
那又如何
So what?
你打算杀了我吗
Are you going to kill me?
不
No.
我们承诺会帮你
We said we'd help you.
这样帮
So here's help.
给你一把枪 一颗子弹
One gun, one bullet.
慢着
Hey, listen.
阿里安娜还会派人来
Arianna could send more men.
你们害我
This is murder.
想害你就不会留你活命了
You're still alive.
阿尔巴尼亚 都拉斯 培博戴什集装码头
我们会将军♥火♥运往马赛 交给你的手下
We'll have the arms shipped to your people in Marseilles.
一手交钱 一手交货
Upon payment, we'll release them to you.
不行
No.
我必须随时掌握军♥火♥的位置
I don't want them out of my sight.
哈伊达里先生
Mr. Hajdari,
你似乎不信任我啊
it's almost as if you don't trust me.
我预先付你六百万
I pay you half now, 6 million,
剩下的钱 交货后再打给你
and the rest on receipt.
莫非你还想处理什么人吗
Unless you have something you want taken care of.
其他的长老
Another Uncle?
或是家人
Or a family member?
我们只要钱
The money's all we want.
谁教你用的枪
Who taught you to handle a gun like that, huh?
伊登
Edon.
撒谎都不会
You are a terrible liar.
不 丹尼尔
No, Daniel.
我骗术一流
I'm a wonderful liar.
英军士兵不会放过你
The soldiers will come for you.
我知道
I know.
正等着他们送上门呢
I'm counting on it.
怀亚特 诺文 侦查港口
Wyatt, Novin, recce the port.
探查安保严密程度
Find out what level of security there is.
我们得接入码头办公室的数据库
We'll need to access the database in the shipping office
利用卡尔梅迪的密♥码♥找到军♥火♥集装箱
to locate the containers that match Kalmedi's codes.
这么大的集装箱
Those containers are huge.
肯定有大量枪♥支♥
There's gonna be a shitload of guns.
对 所以我们必须抢回来
Yeah, which is why we need to secure them.
或者用枪作诱饵
Or we use 'em as bait.
密切关注集装箱动态
We keep tracking those shipments,
就能揪出扎耶夫
they lead us all the way to Zayef.
万一跟丢了
What, and then lose them
不慎让全球头号♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥得手
and inadvertently help one of the world's most prominent terrorists
武装全欧洲的圣♥战♥分子吗
arm hundreds of cells across Europe?
谁问你的意见了
I don't remember asking you a question.
这里还轮不到你发话
There's a chain of command here.
没错
Yes, there is.
我没问你们的意见 我让你们去侦察
I didn't ask for a discussion. I asked for a recce.
检查左边
Checking left.
检查右边
Checking right.
对了 刚才真牛气啊
Very smooth, by the way.
"这里还轮不到你发话"
"There's a chain of command."
发现码头工人和保安
I have workers and general security.
未发现敌人
I have no visible threats.
我刚才可没犯浑
And I wasn't being an asshole.
我也没说你犯浑了啊
I wasn't saying you were.
但确实很扎心
Although if you have to qualify it...
后方有办公室
There are offices at the back.
位置很显眼
They're exposed,
但不难应对
but nothing we can't handle.
我就说一句 老大错了
Boss is wrong, by the way.
我们就该用这批军♥火♥引出扎耶夫
We should be using these shipments to draw Zayef out.
不抓到他
'Cause until we get him,
我就走不出麦克被杀的阴影
there's a part of me that's stuck in those fucking towers.
我就是止不住一遍遍回想当时的情景
And I just go over it all, again and again.
要是我们开快点
What if we'd driven faster?
要是我们行动再迅速一点
What if we'd got up those stairs quicker?
-要是... -别说了
- What if‐‐ ‐ Stop it!
你快住嘴吧
Fucking stop.
当初是我
I was the one
让他独自一人前去追击
that let him go off alone,
现在我还得听你胡说八道
and to hear you talk shit like this‐‐
B1主力队员现在是你了
you are Bravo One now!
未发现敌人
We have zero threats in sight.
确认吗
Do you confirm?
一等兵 确认吗
Lance Corporal, do you confirm?
确认
Confirmed.
走吧
Let's go.
亚历山大·柯川 打这个电♥话♥
长官
Sir?
卡尔梅迪的手♥机♥有动静
Kalmedi's phone.
收到一条信息
There's a message.
让你打电♥话♥
It says for you to call.
让我
Me?
正在拨号♥
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表