剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
喝
Drink it.
你两天后就结婚了
You're getting married in two days.
喝吧
Drink it.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
我真有福气
I'm blessed.
你可以继承一切
You get to inherit it all.
如果我不想要呢
What if I don't want it?
你想要什么 不重要
What you want does not matter.
莫妮卡会陪你去贵宾包厢
Monika is going to accompany you to the VIP room.
她会伺候好你
She's going to take care of you.
没这个必要
This isn't necessary.
你盯着天花板做也可以
Stare at the fucking ceiling if you want.
想着你男宠们也行 我不管
Or think about one of your boyfriends, I don't care.
但这间夜店都是你♥爸♥的同僚伙伴
But this club is full of your father's associates,
你要表现出达马奇之子的样子来
and you're going to start acting like his son.
二号♥目标人物换地方了
Alpha Two on the move.
跟一个脱衣舞♥女♥去贵宾包厢了
Heading for VIP lounges with a dancer.
收到 跟上去了 B2 你来不来了
Copy that, following. Bravo Two, you coming or what?
来 来
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
还在监控室"检查"一下
Just... just double-checking things back here.
关闭贵宾室监控
Turning off cameras in the VIP room.
B1 你可以进去了
Bravo One, you're clear to engage.
你去下洗手间吧
Go and freshen up.
我和这位好兄弟聊五分钟
Give me and me mate here five minutes.
我是托马斯·麦卡利斯特中士
My name's Sergeant Thomas McAllister.
我隶属秘密反恐特遣队
I'm with a covert anti-terrorism unit.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
B2 你还在监控室吗
Bravo Two, are you still in the security room?
我还在
Yeah, yeah, still here.
两个敌人过去了
You have tangos inbound.
没多少时间了
We don't have much time,
我可以向你保证
so this is what I can promise you.
不会打打杀杀 不会伤人
Nobody gets hurt, nobody gets harmed.
我们只想拿到武器
We just want the weapon.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
必须知道 不然我来干什么啊
Obviously. Why else would I be here?
我是达马奇家人 天不怕地不怕
I am a Demachi. I fear nothing.
小丑也不怕吗
Not even clowns?
-小丑 -是啊
- Clowns? - Yeah.
大脚鞋 油彩脸 大红鼻子
Massive shoes, painted face, big red nose.
直说了 罗里克
Fucking hell, Loric.
别吃硬不吃软
We can do this the easy or the hard way.
我这是给你一条出路
I'm giving you a choice here, mate.
我们得走了 有人来了
We gotta move. There's people coming.
对 是保安
Yes. That would be the security.
我们做♥爱♥高♥潮♥时 我按了警报键
I pressed the panic button while we're finishing making the love.
什么 你叫来的吗
I'm sorry. You called them?
兄弟单身派对那个说法太扯了
Your story about bachelor party sounded like bullshit,
我可不想丢饭碗
and I don't want to lose my job.
但你很帅
But you are very cute.
过奖
Thanks.
再见了
Bye-bye.
我请客
On the house.
多谢
Appreciate it. Thank you.
你是军人
You're military.
不是
No, ma'am.
我就是来度假而已
I'm just here on vacation.
是啊
Of course.
就跟你在贵宾厢里的朋友一样
Like your little friend in the VIP room.
不管手段是软是硬
Easy way, hard way.
这都不是出路 这是强迫
It's not a choice; it's a demand.
把我当猴耍
Like I'm some fucking peasant.
行 那别怪我动粗了 走吧
All right, hard way it is. Let's go.
你没用脑子想想吗
What did you think was going to happen?
阿尔巴尼亚家族执掌伦敦与纽约犯罪家族大权
The Albanian families control organized crime in London, New York.
你这样太不厚道了
You know, that is a shitty move...
请人喝酒 又要回去
offering someone a drink and then taking it back.
我欣赏你临危不乱的风趣
I'm glad you find this amusing.
我前妻常说我是个混♥蛋♥
You know, my ex-wife used to say I was an asshole.
而混♥蛋♥的特点就是
The thing about assholes is,
总能吸引对方注意力
they always get your undivided attention.
放下武器 大哥们 放下武器
Weapons down, compadres. Weapons down.
还等什么 开枪啊
躲避
Get down!
你犯下大错了
You're making a big mistake.
混♥蛋♥特征 再加一条吧
Well, let's add it to the list, then, huh?
罗里克 该死 二号♥目标人物逃了
Loric! Shit, Alpha Two's a runner.
追
Moving.
别让任何人进来
Don't let anyone through.
进入肉类加工厂了
Moving into the meat-packers.
右边击毙敌人
Clear right!
B2 我们来接应你了
Bravo Two, we're coming to you.
怀亚特
Wyatt?
他妈够血腥啊
Bloody hell.
罗里克呢
Where's Loric?
我忙着搏命呢
I was a little busy.
忙着打炮吧
Sitting around on your ass.
你真是"人生处处是艳遇"啊
Merry Christmas, dickhead.
总部 回话
Zero, talk to me.
目标人物逃出去了吗
Has the asset made a run for it?
没有 二号♥目标人物还在楼里
Negative, Alpha Two is still in the building.
东边三个敌人来袭
You have three incoming hostiles, east side.
我们来接你们撤退
We're inbound for exfil.
对方会增派人手
More reinforcements will be coming.
你们还有两分钟
You have two minutes.
遇敌
Contact!
好 分头行动
Right. Split up.
我来拖住他们
I'll hold these off.
找到目标人物
Find the asset.
B队 汇报情况
Bravo, sitrep.
没有发现 这就返回
Yeah, I got nothing. I'm coming back your way.
收到 B3
Copy that. Bravo Three?
还在搜寻
Still searching.
-别过来 -B1 找到罗里克了
- Stay back. - Bravo One, I found Loric.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
罗里克呢
Where is Loric?
他人呢
Where is he?
我知道怎么开枪
I know how to use this.
知道怎么开 跟真的开枪 不是一回事
Knowing... and doing isn't the same thing.
行 别冲动
Okay, easy, easy.
话说 枪的保险还开着呢
Just so you know, you've got the safety on.
你动我一根汗毛 我爸会杀了你
You touch me and my father's gonna kill you.
就像他杀了你男友吗
Like he killed your boyfriend?
你们的人说 如果我帮忙
Your friend said if I helped...
我父亲就不会有事
my father wouldn't be harmed.
我保证这一点
You have my word on that.
如果我想让他出事呢
What if I wanted him hurt?
这样能做到吗
What about that?
你想让他出事 也能做到
If that's what you want, it can be arranged
前提是你知道生化武器的位置
if you know where the bioweapon is.
我不知道
I don't.
我就知道今天有一笔交易
I just know that there is a deal going down today
而我也要参与
and I'm meant to be part of it.
"是时候拿出纯爷们的样子了"
"Time to step up and be a fucking man."
追踪器 按这里就会开启
It's a tracker. Press here to activate.
剩下交给我们
We'll do the rest.
B1 目标人物同意合作了
Bravo One, Alpha Two objective confirmed.
前往撤退点
Heading for exfil.
我说真的
I mean it.
如果他出事了
If something were to happen to him,
对我来说 绝对是天大的好事
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表