剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
没错
Yeah, yeah, we do.
有何计划
So that's the plan?
交给上级
We hand it over,
洗刷罪名
we get cleared,
掩盖丑闻
it gets buried?
他们的所作所为
All that they've done,
我们一直被人当枪使
all that we've been a part of...
就这样轻易放下吗
Hushed up and forgotten?
你这次得相信我
You need to trust me on this one.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
我不信你了
I don't‐I don't trust you anymore.
他们休想将此事瞒天过海
And I won't let them bury this.
技术指挥
Zero.
技术指挥
Zero.
上面对你刮目相看
They are impressed.
想打动他们 可不容易
And it takes a lot to impress them.
你将小帮派发展成了黑道霸主
You turned that family around.
20年了
20 years.
你花费的时间确实超出我们预期
You took longer than we thought, yes.
你们多年来不闻不问
And not a word in all that time.
行了
So...
现在传话来了
here are some words for you now...
莫斯科上级发话了
All the way from your superiors in Moscow.
欢迎回家 士兵
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表