剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
哦...俺...
Uh... Mesa...
俺的冈根同胞
Mesa fellow Gungans,
哦...俺犯了个可怕的错误
uh... mesa made terrible mistaken
错误地下令进军希德
orderen march on Theed.
俺们要取消进攻
Wesa cancelling our attack.
是利昂尼头领
It is Boss Lyonie.
奏效了
It's working.
里什·卢操控了俺的思想
Risha Loo manipulated mesa head thoughts
灌输给俺谎言和虚假情报
with lies and da misinformation.
他才是真正的敌人
Hesa da real enemy.
叛徒!
Traitor!
不! 不!
No! Nosa!
干得好
Good work.
千万别演砸了, 利昂尼头领
Now try not to mess this up, Boss Lyonie.
战斗机器人? 它们来这儿干什么?
Battle Droids? Whatsa they doing here?
因为里什·卢的缘故, 它们以为俺们还是盟友
Theysa think weesa still allies because of Rish Loo.
我方将军想就取消进攻一事和您商谈
Our General wishes to speak with you about the cancelled attack.
- 加·加? - 不, 是利昂尼
- Jar Jar? - Nosa, Lyonie.
俺是利昂尼头领
Mesa Boss Lyonie.
俺这就去和将军商谈
Mesa talk to the General.
跟我来
Follow me.
请进, 利昂尼阁下
Come in, Minister Lyonie.
我们坐下来好好谈谈
Let's sit down and have a talk.
这个... 哦, 天哪
Thisa taking... Oh deer.
那么...
So...
那么?
So?
我听说你决定不协助我们进攻纳布
I hear you have decided not to aid our attack on the Naboo.
哦, 是的. 哦, 是的
Oh yesa. Oh yesa.
我们必须终止这场不幸的-- 不幸的暴♥力♥冲突
We must put end to unfortunate-- unfortunate bang-bang conflict.
我把我的军队调来可谓煞费苦心
It was a great effort and cost for me to bring my armies here.
俺很抱歉, 头领...
Mesa sorry, dat Boss...
抱歉
Exsqueezee me.
俺之前得到了糟糕的建议
Mesa was receivin mooie bad advice.
如果你不进攻纳布, 那我会
If you won't attack the Naboo, I will.
等一下
Hold dat thought.
塔帕尔斯将军?
G-General Tarpals?
是, 头领
Yesa, Boss.
你要去做那件...
Yousa need to do dat...
那件事...
dat ting...
调动军队的大事
Dat big troop ting.
你刚才说什么?
What did you just say?
快去
Gosa.
去
Go.
俺--俺刚才告诉将军
Mesa--mesa just telling General
俺们必须立即安排好
dat wesa must make da immediate arrangements
冈根人和分离势力的进攻
for a Gungan Separatist attack.
议员, 俺替利昂尼头领传达紧急消息
Senator, mesa has urgent message from Boss Lyonie.
他说格里弗斯将军在这里
Hesa say General Grievous isa here.
格里弗斯在这里? 阿纳金在哪儿?
Grievous is here? Where's Anakin?
他去追里什·卢了
Hesa chasing Risha Loo.
塔帕尔斯将军, 听我说
General Tarpals, listen to me.
你必须俘虏格里弗斯
You must capture Grievous.
但怎么做呢?
But how?
有太多机器人帮他了
There'sa too many droids helping him.
机器人指挥官仍然以为你们是盟军
The droid commander still thinks you're on the same side.
关闭机器人, 然后再进攻
Have the droids shut down. Then attack.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
格里弗斯是个超级战士
Grievous is a bombad warrior,
但俺们会照您说的做
but wesa shall do as you say.
我一直都相信
I always be believen in the friendship
冈根人和纳布人之间的友谊
between Gungans and the Naboo.
谢谢你, 将军
Thank you, General.
我们还在等什么?
What are we waiting for?
嗯... 策划进攻需要时间
Hmm... Planning attack take a time.
你真是寡言少语, 利昂尼头领
You are a man of few words, Boss Lyonie.
是啊... 俺更喜欢深思熟虑
Well, uh... Mesa more of a deep thinker.
你不是利昂尼头领
You are not Boss Lyonie.
你根本不知道我所掌握的力量
You have no idea of the power within my grasp.
啊-哦
Uh-oh.
啊?
Huh?
你的军队被关闭了, 将军
Yousa army is shut down, General.
俺建议你投降吧
Mesa suggest you surrender.
你不是当真的吧
You can't be serious.
打倒他!
Get him!
死亡的感觉怎么样?
How does it feel to die?
不是死亡...
Not die...
是牺牲!
Sacrifice!
加·加, 趁现在
Jar Jar, now.
不, 不!
No. No!
这个变故太不幸了
This turn of the events is unfortunate.
格里弗斯将军在我的克隆人战争计划中至关重要
General Grievous is a critical part of my plan for the Clone Wars.
他绝不能沦为阶下囚
He must not remain captive.
该如何行事, 大人?
What is to be done, My Lord?
你必须将天行者引入圈套
You must lure Skywalker into a trap,
然后谈判交换俘虏
then negotiate a prisoner exchange.
您何以肯定共和国会用格里弗斯交换天行者?
How can you be certain the Republic will trade Grievous for Skywalker?
我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt
阿米达拉议员会乐意接受你的条件
Senator Amidala will gladly agree to your terms.
遵命, 大人
As you wish, My Lord.
里什·卢
Rish Loo.
是, 伯爵?
Yesa, Count?
我在你的秘密实验室
I am at your secret laboratory.
到这里来见我
Meet me here
并给天行者留下可追踪的痕迹
and leave enough of a trail for Skywalker to follow you.
我有个惊喜在等着他
I have a surprise waiting for him.
主人, 我照您吩咐的做了
Master, I have done what yousa asked.
天行者来了
Skywalker isa here.
年轻的天行者大♥师♥
Young Master Skywalker.
你可真是锲而不舍啊
You're nothing if not relentless.
惊喜吧
What a surprise.
杜库
Dooku.
你是个蠢材, 里什·卢
You're a fool, Rish Loo.
为什么要把战火烧到纳布?
Why bring the war to Naboo?
你可真健忘
How quickly you forget.
毕竟, 战争数年前就从这里爆发
After all, the war started here years ago.
你也参与了第一次战役?
You were a part of that first battle?
一切尽在西斯掌握之中
The Sith control everything.
只是你不知道罢了
You just don't know it.
阿尼去哪儿了?
Where-sa Ani?
他离开很长时间了
Hesa been gone mooie long time.
我不知道, 加·加
I'm not sure, Jar Jar.
阿纳金
Anakin.
阿米达拉议员, 我们又见面了
Senator Amidala, we meet again.
我必须遗憾地通知你
I must regretfully inform you that
年轻的天行者被扣留了
young Skywalker has been detained.
你把阿纳金怎么样了?
What have you done with Anakin?
哎呀, 议员, 别这么激动
Now, now, Senator, let's not become emotional.
你想怎么样, 杜库?
What do you want, Dooku?
很高兴你问起
I'm glad you asked.
我可以把天行者还给你
I could be persuaded to return Skywalker to you
用来交换格里弗斯将军
in exchange for General Grievous.
我--我办不到
I--I can't do that.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你很快就会的
You soon will be.
住手!
Stop!
你不能折磨俘虏
You cannot torture a prisoner.
折磨?
Torture?
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
我给你一小时考虑我的提议
I'll give you an hour to consider my proposition.
相信你会做出正确的选择
I'm sure you will make the right choice.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表