剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我就怕你这样说
I was afraid you'd say that.
感觉很怪异
What an odd sensation.
需要点时间来适应
It will take some getting used to.
时间耽搁不起了
That's a luxury you don't have.
我希望这能成功
I hope this works.
雷科·哈丁在哪儿?
Where is Rako Hardeen?
啊, 里屋
Ah, back room.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
离死不远了
He's about to be.
绝地?
A Jedi?
我今天已经杀了个绝地
I already killed a Jedi today.
让我睡觉
Let me sleep.
他没死
He's not dead.
是喝醉了
He's drunk.
起来, 你这垃圾!
Get up, you filth!
要是由着我的性子, 就在这儿宰了你!
If it was up to me, I would kill you right here!
不过算你走运
But lucky for you,
你谋杀的那个人宁愿让你烂在监狱里
the man you murdered would rather see you rot in jail.
现在, 走吧, 懦夫
Now, let's go, you coward,
在我改变主意前
before I change my mind.
你们应该是在等着接收这个人♥渣♥
You should be expecting this scum.
是的, 长官
Yes, sir.
他惹麻烦的话就告诉我
Let me know if he's any trouble.
我很乐意修理他
I'd be happy to straighten him out.
就是他!
That's him!
杀了克诺比的人
Kenobi's killer.
雷科·哈丁
Rako Hardeen.
他看上去不太强悍
He doesn't look so tough.
他杀了个绝地
He killed a Jedi.
就是他?
That's him?
那个杀了绝地的人?
That's the Jedi killer?
他看上去不太强悍
He doesn't look so tough.
在我看来你并不强悍
You don't look so tough to me.
这食物太恶心了
This food tastes terrible.
你也许会好吃一点
Maybe you'd taste better.
嘿, 那下面怎么了?
Hey, what's going on down there?
抱歉, 和我的食物玩玩而已
Sorry, just playing with my food.
啊! 你疯了!
Ah! You're crazy!
[异族语]
Poo shan ika!
雷科·哈丁
Rako Hardeen,
你真是声名远扬啊
your reputation precedes you.
我很好奇
I'm curious,
你杀那个绝地
when you killed that Jedi,
是为了金钱还是为了报仇?
was it for money or revenge?
不知道
I don't know.
大概是我无聊吧
Guess I was bored.
试试这调味酱
Try the sauce.
它能让你凑合着把这些泔水咽下去
It makes that slop almost tolerable.
后会有期, 哈丁先生
I'll be seeing you, Mr. Hardeen.
你到了, 哈丁
Here ya go, Hardeen.
家, 甜蜜的家
Home, sweet home.
嗯, 多么巧合啊
Hmm, what a coincidence.
这不是巧合
No coincidence.
我是莫拉洛·伊瓦尔
I am Moralo Eval,
我在这儿很有影响力
and I have great influence here.
你找我♥干♥什么?
What do you want from me?
像你这样的人
A man like you,
有个比干掉绝地更大的行动
there's bigger game than Jedi,
如果你有胆量的话
if you've got the guts.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
要我说的话, 这是个绝妙的计划
It's a brilliant plan, if I do say so,
牵涉到议长
and it involves the Chancellor.
如果要我带着这傻老粗和我们一起越狱
If I'm breaking out this goon along with us,
那你要付我双倍的报酬
it'll cost you double my rate.
雷科·哈丁, 这是凯德·贝恩
Rako Hardeen, meet Cad Bane.
你喊谁傻老粗?
Who you calling a goon?
随便哪个蠢货都能
Any imbecile can kill a Jedi
用肮脏的狙♥击♥枪♥干掉绝地
with a lousy sniper blast.
你想要我的尊重?
You want my respect?
你就得面对面地干
You do it face-to-face.
谁说我想要你的尊重?
Who said I want your respect?
付我三倍的报酬
Make that triple my rate.
哦, 多么尴尬啊
Oh, what a shame.
看起来这间囚室对我们三人来说有点小了
Seems this cell isn't big enough for the three of us.
守卫!
Guard!
和你聊天我很愉快, 哈丁
It's been a pleasure chatting with you, Hardeen.
但你得忘了在这儿听到的一切
But you will forget everything you heard in here,
不然莫拉洛·伊瓦尔会杀你灭口的
or Moralo Eval will have you slaughtered.
我们正要离开
We were just leaving.
我是本
This is Ben.
我找到通讯器了
I found the transmitter,
但长话短说
but I shall have to make this short.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
我和伊瓦尔接触过了
I made contact with Eval.
他快要透露他的绑♥架♥阴谋时
He nearly divulged his kidnap plot,
凯德·贝恩阻止了他
but Cad Bane stopped him.
凯德·贝恩?
Cad Bane?
我们没有情报显示他们合作了
We had no intel they were in league together.
看上去伊瓦尔雇了贝恩帮他越狱
It appears Eval's hired Bane to break him out of prison,
而且听他们说话的口气, 很快就要动手了
and the way they were talking, it's imminent.
我们真蠢
Foolish we were
竟然相信贝恩是失手被捕的
to believe Bane's capture was without purpose.
是的, 是的, 但我们可以利用这一情况
Yes. Yes, but we can make this work for us.
如果他们设法逃跑
If they do try to escape,
我不会让他们离开我的视线
I won't let them out of my sight.
毫无疑问他会带我们进一步了解这个阴谋
No doubt he shall lead us to some answers about the plot
甚至可能找出他的上级
and possibly to his superiors.
好主意, 欧比万
Good idea, Obi-Wan.
千万不要暴露自己
Just don't blow your cover.
让你出狱要花上些时间
It could take awhile to extract you from prison.
不必担心
Not to worry.
我开始享受扮演恶棍了
I'm starting to enjoy playing the villain.
得走了
Got to go.
嘿, 哈丁
Hey, Hardeen.
你欠我一笔账
You owe me something.
哦, 是吗?
Oh, do I?
你都不记得我了?
You don't even remember me?
真是太无礼了
That's very insulting.
听着, 小子, 我不想惹麻烦
Look, kid, I don't want any trouble.
你偷走了我的一笔赏金
You stole a bounty from me,
我要你道歉!
and I want an apology!
杀了他, 哈丁, 就像杀绝地一样!
Kill him, Hardeen, like the Jedi!
- 杀了他, 哈丁! - 怎么了, 哈丁?
- Kill him, Hardeen! - What's wrong, Hardeen?
你的骨气哪儿去了?
You lose your spine?
你并不想这么做
You don't want to do this.
杀了他!
Kill him!
哦, 不, 我就想
Oh, yes, I do.
我警告过你
I warned you.
- 好了, 好了, 差不多了! - 别打了!
- All right, all right, that's it! - Fight's over!
不, 这事没完
No, it ain't.
你惹了波巴
You got a problem with Boba,
就是惹了我
you got a problem with me.
好了, 够了, 大蜥蜴!
All right, that's enough, big fella!
嘿, 干掉他们!
Hey, let's get them!
干掉他们!
Let's get them!
干掉守卫!
Get the guards!
干掉他们!
Get them!
我们这儿需要支援, 快!
We need reinforcements in here now!
杀了守卫!
Kill the guards!
暴♥乱♥! 暴♥乱♥!
Riot! Riot!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表