剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
这么多俘虏. 要把他们押到哪儿去?
So many prisoners. Where are they taking them?
去当奴隶
To become slaves.
我不敢相信 诺瑟·赖和夸伦人会同意此事
I can't believe Nossor Ri and the Quarren agreed to this.
如今统治这里的是杜库伯爵, 而不是夸伦人
Count Dooku rules here for now, not the Quarren.
如您所见, 王子
What you see, Prince,
这就是这个星球上所有人的未来
is the future of all the people on this world,
无论是蒙卡拉人还是夸伦人...
Mon Cala and Quarren...
都将沦为杜库伯爵的奴隶
All slaves for Count Dooku.
阿克巴队长
Captain Ackbar,
这些建筑中哪座藏有 城市的星际探测器?
which of these structures houses the city's interplanetary scanners?
在那边, 穿过广场. 怎么了?
It's over there, across the square. Why?
一旦尤达大♥师♥派来援军
Well, just in case Master Yoda is sending reinforcements,
我想如果他们不被敌人发现会更有利
I thought it'd be helpful if the enemy couldn't tell they were coming.
如果我们破坏掉这些传感器
If we knock out those sensors,
那直到我们的援军兵临城下, 他们才会惊觉
they won't see our reinforcements until they're right on top of the city.
假设有人会来的话
Assuming someone is coming.
我确信尤达大♥师♥会设法支援的
I am sure Master Yoda will find a way to send help.
阿纳金, 该你上场了
Anakin, it's your move.
跟我来
Follow me.
一定还有什么我能做的
There must be something more I can do.
我明白这很难, 但您必须耐心
I know it's hard, but you have to be patient.
但你看见我的人♥民♥了
But you saw my people.
我辜负了他们
I've failed them.
不. 记住阿克巴队长的话:
No. Remember Captain Ackbar's words:
您是人♥民♥的希望所在
You are the hope of your people.
只要您还活着, 他们就将坚持到底
As long as you live, they will endure.
我需要一支军队
I need an army.
我们必须反击
We have to fight back.
您要显示力量也不必提刀上阵
You don't have to carry a sword to be powerful.
有时领袖的力量在于 激发他人的巨大潜力
Some leaders' strength is inspiring greatness in others.
但我的人♥民♥甚至都不知道我还活着
But my people don't even know I'm alive.
如果他们认为我已经死了, 我又如何去激励他们?
How can I inspire them if they think I'm dead?
到了, 掩护我
Okay, just cover me.
我必须集中精力
I'm gonna have to concentrate.
集中精力? 集中精力做什么?
Concentrate? Concentrate on what?
拆毁那座建筑
Bringing that building down.
阿纳金, 快点!
Anakin, hurry!
出什么事了? 报告!
What's happening? Report!
我们失去了所有雷达和声纳信♥号♥♥, 长官
We've lost all radar and sonar scanning, sir.
重建连接
Reestablish the connections.
无法重建, 长官
We cannot, sir.
为什么不行?
Why not?
雷达所在建筑已毁
The building that housed the radar is gone.
我们瞎掉了
We're blind.
准备抵御敌人进攻!
Prepare for an attack!
但在袭击发生前, 并未发现任何敌人动向
But there was nothing on the scope prior to the attack.
正因如此我们才断定攻击迫在眉睫!
That is precisely why we must assume an attack is imminent!
卫兵, 跟我来!
Guards, to me!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
去找那个碍事的王子和他的绝地朋友
To find that meddling Prince and his Jedi friends.
至少我们把敌人从王子那里引开了
At least we're taking attention away from the Prince.
哦, 不, 王子. 快!
Oh, no. The Prince. Hurry!
王子, 他还活着!
The Prince, he's alive!
看那儿!
Look there!
蒙卡拉的人♥民♥
People of Mon Cala,
蒙卡拉的全体人♥民♥不会成为奴隶
all people of Mon Cala who would not be slaves,
要心存希望!
have hope!
我们会为您而战, 王子!
We will fight for you, Prince!
你们当俘虏的日子不会长久了
You will not be prisoners much longer.
好了, 我觉得演说该结束了
Okay, I think the show is over.
卫兵要来了, 我们必须走了
The guards will be coming. We have to go.
俺们准备好了
Wesa ready.
冈根人
Gungans.
战局已转为对我方有利
The tide has turned in our favor.
一起解放我的人♥民♥
Let's free my people.
进攻!
Attack!
阿尼! 俺见到你太高兴了
Ani! Mesa so happy to see you.
来得正好, 加·加
Perfect timing, Jar-Jar.
啥?
Whassa?
下水后俺的听力就不大好!
Mesa can't hear so good since we submergify!
塔姆森? 塔姆森, 回话
Tamson? Tamson, come in.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
共和国援军突破了我们的防线
The Republic reinforcements are overwhelming our defenses.
我们必须撤退
We must retreat.
我们必须马上撤退!
We must retreat now!
我警告过你会有攻击
I warned you this attack was coming.
绝地的主攻方向在哪里?
Where are the Jedi concentrating their attack?
有两组绝地
There are two groups of Jedi,
一组在下层中心城市
one in the lower city center
另一组正在珊瑚基座附近释放俘虏
and two releasing the prisoners near the coral base.
俘虏?
The prisoners?
王子肯定和他们在一起
The Prince must be with them.
我要调动杜库伯爵派来的援军参与进攻
I'm committing the reinforcements that Count Dooku sent to the attack.
这次他逃不掉了
He will not escape this time.
搅拌他们!
Churn them up!
待在中心, 涡流会小一些
Stay in the center. There's less turbulence.
阿纳金!
Anakin!
天行者! 我们有一个机会!
Skywalker! We've got one chance!
阿索卡, 带王子走
Ahsoka, escape with the Prince.
我会拖住他
I'll hold him off.
切断其中一条腿!
Sever one of the legs!
去找王子! 找到他!
Find the Prince! Find him!
现在只剩下你和我了
Now you and I are the only ones left.
我很遗憾, 利查尔
I'm sorry, Lee-Char.
我知道我的职责
I know what I must do.
我知道我的人♥民♥需要我
I know my people need me.
我就是不知道如何赢得这场战争
I just don't know how to win this war.
瞧, 我知道您很害怕
Look, I know you're scared,
但您不能为恐惧所屈
but you can't let your fear control you.
你不害怕吗?
Aren't you scared?
我过去也常害怕, 一直都是
I used to be, all the time,
直到我意识到因恐惧而做出的决定
until I realized that if you make decisions out of fear,
很有可能是错的
you're more likely to be wrong.
我会再次统一蒙卡拉
I will unify Mon Cala again.
我发誓
I promise.
我们得走了
We have to go.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表