剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第21集 兄弟
Brothers
败将可再起, 降服方克敌
黑暗觉醒!
A darkness awakes!
杜库伯爵无情地背叛了
Count Dooku's bitter betrayal
其旧徒阿萨吉·文崔斯
of his former apprentice, Asajj Ventress,
导致银河系中出现了新的威胁:
resulted in the creation of a new menace in the Galaxy:
萨瓦奇·奥普雷斯
Savage Opress.
卷入文崔斯与杜库之间的致命复仇游戏后
Caught in a deadly game of revenge between Ventress and Dooku,
萨瓦奇勉强逃出生天
Savage barely escaped the carnage.
落败负伤, 孤身一人
Beaten and alone,
他回到创造者塔尔津主母身边
he returned to Mother Talzin, his creator,
而她赋予了他新的使命:
who gave him a new quest:
找回他失散多年的兄弟
to pursue his long-lost brother.
格里弗斯, 我能感觉到他
I can sense him, Grievous.
那个生物, 萨瓦奇·奥普雷斯
That creature, Savage Opress,
正变得越来越强大
is growing stronger and stronger
力量与日俱增
as each day passes.
您认为他构成了威胁?
You consider him a threat?
他是我们所有人的威胁
He is a threat to all of us,
包括绝地
even the Jedi.
自暗夜姐妹会被剿灭后
With the Nightsisters eradicated,
已无人能控制他
there is no one left to control him.
某样东西正在崛起
Something is rising,
不祥之物
something sinister.
他要掐死她了!
He's choking her!
他要掐死她了!
He's choking her!
马威戈, 快报♥警♥
Marwigo, call the authorities.
塔尔津主母
Mother Talzin.
这些灰尘...
This dust...
是线索
It's a clue.
是的, 萨瓦奇
Yes, Savage,
你越来越接近了
you are getting closer and closer.
很快, 你和你的兄弟
Soon you and your brother
就将重逢
will be reunited.
我得做好必要的准备了
I must make the necessary preparations.
干杯
Cheers.
怎么这么紧张?
Why so tense?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我想我感觉到了某个...
I thought I sensed someone from my...
旧相识
past.
这个人是谁?
Who is this someone?
一个怪物
A monster.
呃, 嘿, 你在这儿干什么?
Uh, hey, what are you doing here?
快出去. 我马上要起飞了!
Get out of here. I'm about to take off!
你刚刚卸下的货物
The cargo you just dropped off,
是从哪个星球来的?
what planet did it come from?
小洛索星上的垃圾场
The junk fields on planet Lotho Minor.
- 带我去那儿 - 好吧, 好吧
- Take me there. - Okay, okay.
呃, 我们不应该回到巡洋舰上吗?
Uh, shouldn't we be getting back to the cruiser?
不, 我饿了, 而且腻味了政♥府♥配给的口粮
Nah, I'm hungry and tired of those government rations.
嘿, 看来有麻烦了. 快来
Hey, looks like trouble. Come on.
嘿, 你们在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
我们不想惹麻烦
We don't want any trouble.
我们只是想帮忙
We were only trying to help.
卢, 你疯了吗?
Lou, are you crazy,
拿着那玩意儿对绝地指指点点?
pointing that thing at a Jedi?
马上放下!
Put it down now!
抱歉, 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
我只是被吓坏了
I'm just all shook up.
我能理解
I understand.
你能告诉我这儿发生了什么吗?
You want to tell me what happened here?
我们已接管此事, 长官
We have it under control, sir.
看来只是一场单纯的争执
It looks like only a simple altercation.
这儿常有的事
Happens here all the time.
他说的是事实
He's telling the truth.
我们这儿总有些粗鲁的顾客
We get some rough characters in here.
这种事数都数不过来
Things like this happen too often to count.
呃, 你和你的朋友 何不坐下休息会儿呢?
Eh, why don't you and your friend take a load off?
我给你们拿些吃的
I'll get you some food.
免单
Meal's on the house.
你不会杀掉我的, 是吧?
You're not gonna kill me, are you?
唉, 我真是倒霉啊
[Sighs] Just my luck.
还得回到那个漂浮在太空中的垃圾场
I got to go back to that scrap pile floating in space.
只管往前开
Just get moving.
好吧
Fine.
我猜事情可能会变糟
I guess things could be worse,
虽然我不确定会有多糟
though I'm not sure how.
师♥父♥
Master.
阿纳金
Anakin.
我感觉到了扰动
I sense a disturbance,
不祥之物
something sinister.
在大老远的这个地方?
All the way out here?
是的
Yes.
你知道是什么或是谁吗?
Do you know what or who it is?
不知道
No,
但无论是什么
but whatever it is,
感觉很熟悉
it feels familiar.
离他不远了
He is close.
滚出去
Get out.
- 不, 不, 不, 不, 饶命啊! - 滚!
- No, no, no, no, come on! - Now!
啊!
Ah!
我终于找到这儿了, 兄弟
I'm here at last, brother.
不, 不!
No, no!
不要在我如此接近的时候失灵!
Not when I'm so close!
嘿, 大个子
Hey, big guy.
我没时间和你瞎扯
I don't have time for you.
在-在这边
O-over here.
你-你在找什么人吗?
You-- you trackin' somebody?
你知道些什么?
What do you know about it?
我-我-我是莫利
I-I-I'm Moreley.
我-我可以帮你
I-I could help you.
我们这儿什么都有
We've got everything here.
我可以帮你搞到你想要的东西
I can get you what you want
以合适的价钱, 当然
for the right amount, of course.
我-我的意思是, 很荣幸为你...
I-I mean, it would be my...
免费效劳
payment-free pleasure,
当然了
of course.
我想我能自己解决
I think I can manage on my own.
告诉我点什么
Show me something.
告诉我该往哪儿走
Show me which way to go.
你需要一个向导
What you need is a guide.
别来烦我!
Leave me alone!
等等
Wait.
相信我
Trust me,
在这星球上并非所有东西都是垃圾
not everything on this planet is junk.
不是吗?
It's not?
这儿有像我一样的东西
There are things like me,
能呼吸有生命的东西
things that live and breathe.
或许你在寻找类似这样的东西?
Perhaps you're looking for something more like that?
带我去
Show me.
你已经走对方向了
You're already heading in the right direction,
尽管你那小巧的仪器失灵了
even though your handy doo-da there isn't working.
但你仍需要我的指引来避开呼焰者
But you'll need my guidance to avoid the fire-breathers.
呼焰者?
Fire-breathers?
没错, 呼焰者
Yep, fire-breathers.
它们会吞噬你的
They'll get you.
跟我来
Follow me.
啊, 拾荒者
Ah, the junkers.
拾荒者-- 奇怪的种族
Junkers-- strange folk.
是的, 看来如此
Yeah, looks like it.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表