剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第11集 绑♥架♥
Kidnapped
往处如镜, 直照来处
和平星球
A planet of peace.
能工巧匠们移♥民♥基罗斯星球
The artisan colony of the planet Kiros
建立了一个没有武器的社会
created a society without weapons.
他们厌恶战争
Instead of war,
追求艺术和美学
they pursued art and beauty.
但在克隆人战争中
But in the Clone Wars,
似乎连爱好和平的世界
even peace-loving worlds
都被迫改变了立场
are seemingly forced to change sides.
事实显而易见
The simple truth is,
我们当中连一个战士都没有, 尤达大♥师♥
there is not a warrior among us, Master Yoda.
武装冲突会摧毁我们
An armed conflict will destroy us.
可以的话我们将和杜库伯爵谈判
We will negotiate with Count Dooku if we are able.
你们不能相信杜库
Trust Dooku you cannot.
我会派遣援助
Send help I will.
我恐怕太迟了
I'm afraid it is too late.
分离势力已经抵达了
The Separatists have already arrived.
杜库伯爵
Count Dooku,
我们已选择在这场战争中保持中立
we have chosen to remain neutral in this war.
为什么你还要对我们发动这次入侵?
Why have you launched this invasion against us?
可以把我们的到来看作是和平占领
Think of our presence as a peaceful occupation
既保护了你们, 也保障了我方安全
for your protection as well as ours.
我听说过那些世界的惨剧
I have heard the tragic stories of worlds
被机器人和克隆人的战火所吞噬
caught between your droids and their clones.
我的人♥民♥会怎样?
What of my people?
虽然我无力阻止争斗
While I am helpless to prevent the fighting,
但我可以给你的人♥民♥提供避难所
I can offer your people sanctuary,
一个直到战事结束都会安全的避风港
a safe haven until the conflict has ended.
谢谢, 伯爵
Thank you, Count.
您真是好心, 但--
Yours is a kind offer, but-
我执意如此
I insist.
集中居民, 一个不留
Round up the citizens, all of them.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
- 放开我. 别碰我 - 啊! 当心点
- Let me go. Unhand me. - Ah! Watch it.
嘿! 放开我!
Hey! Let me go!
- 嘿, 当心点! - 别碰我
- Hey, watch it! - Unhand me.
我说了放开我!
I said let me go!
安全, 长官
All clear, sir.
星系中没有发现分离势力的舰船
There are no Separatist craft in the system.
从尤达大♥师♥的通讯算起 已过去十个自转周期了
It's been ten rotations since Master Yoda's transmission.
我只希望我们不会太迟了
I just hope we're not too late.
雷克斯, 送我们下去
Rex, take us down.
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
你们不觉得这儿太安静了吗?
Anybody else think it's too quiet?
我连一个移♥民♥都没看见
I haven't seen any colonists.
他们也许躲起来了
They're probably hiding.
但愿他们一直躲着
Let's hope they stay hidden.
这会让我们的行动容易些
It makes our job easier
如果发生战斗也不必担心伤及他们
if we don't have to worry about them in battle.
我感觉不对劲
I don't like it.
铁皮军总是不知羞耻地把平民当肉盾
The clankers have never been shy about using civvies as living shields.
我肯定他们就在这儿的某处
I'm sure they're here somewhere.
我们前往市中心
Let's make for the city center.
机器人摩步兵, 正前方
Biker droids, dead ahead.
全队, 收缩阵形, 随我前进
Squad, tighten up. Form on me.
全部清除, 师♥父♥
We're all clear, Master.
上尉, 让你的人确保此地安全
Captain, have your men secure the area.
进展如何, "沸腾"?
How are we doing, Boil?
我们仍在清除各地的铁皮军, 长官
We're still mopping up clankers here and there, sir.
我们已在总督的塔楼四周设立了防御带
We've established a perimeter around the governor's tower.
没人能逃过我们的枪子儿
No one gets out without a fight.
干得好
Good work.
科迪, 分离势力的指挥官有什么消息?
Cody, any word from the Separatist Commander?
他被困在里面
He's barricaded inside.
他名叫达茨·德纳尔
His name is Darts D'nar.
他给您发来了一条信息, 长官
He has sent you a message, sir.
克诺比大♥师♥, 到塔楼来
Master Kenobi, come to the tower.
我们可以商谈投降条款
We will negotiate terms for surrender.
是么, 那很容易
Well, that was easy.
齐格里亚的人♥渣♥
Zygerrian scum.
我来对付那个奴隶贩子
I'll handle that slaver.
阿纳金, 他要见的是我
Anakin, he asked for me.
我要你去找出失踪的托格鲁塔移♥民♥
I need you to locate the missing Togruta colonists.
好吧, 我会叫尤拉伦上将 开始进行星球生物探测
Fine. I'll have Admiral Yularen initiate a planetary bio-scan.
他为什么这么烦躁?
Why is he so upset?
阿纳金从没谈到他的过去, 是吧?
Anakin has never talked about his past, has he?
只告诉过我他不会谈论此事
Only to tell me he won't talk about it.
在童年时
As a child,
阿纳金和他母亲 就被赫特人集团贩卖♥♥为奴
Anakin and his mother were sold into slavery by the Hutt clans.
哦
Oh.
那这些齐格里亚人
And these Zygerrians,
他们是奴隶贩子?
they are slavers?
阿纳金一直在努力把他的过去抛诸脑后
Anakin has struggled to put his past behind him.
别担心. 我会看好他的
Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on him.
好, 你一定要做到
Yes. Make sure you do.
最后一批货已经收到, 德纳尔
The last shipment has been received, D'nar.
我知道绝地已发动进攻
I understand the Jedi have attacked.
你为什么还待在那儿?
Why are you still there?
我要让绝地为他们的傲慢付出代价
I'm going to make the Jedi pay for their arrogance.
我已经引诱他们上钩了
I have them right where I want them.
说来听听
Do tell.
先生们
Gentlemen,
有请欧比万·克诺比, 绝地武士
meet Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Knight.
德纳尔, 把他带来见我
D'nar, bring him to me
让他跪着过来
on his knees.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
我们来讨论投降事宜?
We were going to discuss surrender?
是的, 你要投降
Yes. You will surrender.
我们显然是有误会, 我的朋友
We obviously have a misunderstanding, my friend.
不, 你错了, 绝地
No, you are wrong, Jedi.
是吗?
Am I?
你一定知道你的机器人军队已被摧毁
You are no doubt aware your droid forces have been destroyed
并且你被包围了
and you are surrounded.
现在体面地投降吧, 德纳尔
Do the honorable thing and give up now, D'nar.
我保证你会受到公正的对待
I promise you will receive fair treatment.
你攻破了我的防线
You've broken through my defenses.
就以为你赢了
You think you've won.
再想想吧
Think again.
我已在城市各处放置了炸♥弹♥
I have planted bombs all over the city.
没人会幸存
No one will survive.
现在, 投降吧
Now, surrender.
如果你所言非虚, 那我只能让步
If you're not bluffing, then I must concede,
但你也得三思而行
but you'll have to make considerations.
首先, 你要释放移♥民♥
First, you release the colonists.
这就是我的还价
Here is my counter offer.
那座建筑里没有移♥民♥
There were no colonists in that structure,
但完全可以有的
but there could have been.
现在向我俯首投降吧, 绝地渣滓
Now bow down and surrender to me, you Jedi filth.
我这儿需要医生
I need a medic over here.
R2, 你在哪儿?
Artoo, where are you?
当心点, 伙计
Watch yourself, buddy.
这儿仍然是交战地带
This is still a war zone.
科迪, 我们没时间探测整个星球了
Cody, we don't have time for the planetary scan.
连接R2, 他会找出炸♥弹♥的
Hook Artoo up, and he'll locate the bombs.
立即执行, 长官
Right away, sir.
阿索卡, 我们走
Ahsoka, let's go.
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
欧比万谈判时, 我们去拆除炸♥弹♥
To disarm the bombs while Obi-Wan negotiates.
但愿他能给我们争取些时间
I hope he can buy us some time.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表