剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
等等! 别!
Wait! Stop!
真是浪费
Such a waste.
但也许她的麻烦超过了她的价值
But perhaps she was more trouble than she's worth.
但是你, 拉斯
But you, Lars,
你证明了自己的精明强干
you are proving quite resourceful.
嗯, 好吧
Hmm. Very well.
我会买♥♥下你的这个奴隶女孩
I will pay your price for this slave girl.
看起来...
It seems I am...
我确实需要一个新仆人了
in need of a new servant.
她是我献给您的礼物, 陛下
She is my gift to you, Your Highness.
你总是能给人带来惊喜
You are a man of many surprises.
你取悦了我
It pleases me.
我希望你能作为我的宾客 出席奴隶拍卖♥♥会
I wish you to be my guest at the slave auction
坐在我的身边
and to sit at my side.
怎么样?
Well?
他是谁?
Who is he?
他拒不说话
He hasn't talked,
但我会让他开口的
but I'll loosen his tongue.
为什么一个奴隶贩子 想从宫中营救一个奴隶?
Why would a slaver try to rescue a slave from the palace?
这是自杀行为
It's suicide.
等等
Wait.
我在全息通讯影像里见过你
I know you from the hologram.
我对绝地一向过目不忘
I never forget a Jedi.
陛下
Your Highness,
齐格里亚人
Zygerrians,
来自四面八方的宾客们
guests from a thousand worlds,
我们拍卖♥♥会首先奉上的奴隶是
our auction begins with slaves
质量和数量都空前绝后的
of unmatched quality and impossible quantity.
来自基罗斯星系的托格鲁塔人
I give you Togruta from the Kiros system.
哦, 不
Oh, no.
这个英俊的样品代表了
This handsome sample represents a lot numbering
一个多达50000人的群体
no less than 50,000 beings.
他们以服从著称
Note the compliance.
没受过任何战斗训练
Virtually untrained in combat,
所以这些奴隶绝不会反抗
there will be no rebellion from these slaves.
那您在哪儿安置这50000个
So where do you keep 50,000 slaves,
来自基罗斯星系的奴隶?
like the people of Kiros?
陛下, 我有紧急消息
Your Majesty, I have urgent news.
届时一切自有分晓
All will be revealed in time.
在我们开始拍卖♥♥前
Before we begin the auction,
我要迎接一位特殊之极的宾客
I would welcome a most special guest,
欧比万·克诺比...
Obi-Wan Kenobi...
绝地武士
Jedi Knight.
绝地并不很强嘛
The Jedi are not so tough.
朋友们, 亲爱的朋友们
My friends, my good friends,
不要害怕绝地
do not fear the Jedi.
他们和我们征服的其他人没有区别
They are no different from others we have forced into submission,
因为他们抛弃了自身的理想
for they have forsaken their ideals
去为一个腐♥败♥的议会服务
to serve a corrupt Senate.
每个绝地都是共和国的奴隶
Every Jedi has become a slave to the Republic.
绝地武士团软弱无能
The Jedi Order is weak,
那我们就来帮着摧毁它
and we will help break it.
教训下那个绝地
Teach the Jedi his place.
- 鞭打绝地! - 鞭打绝地!
- Whip the Jedi! - Whip the Jedi!
看来我又得救你了, 老家伙
Looks like I have to rescue you again, old man.
我就知道你有后备计划
I knew you'd have a backup plan.
向我证明你是个奴隶商人
Prove to me you are a slaver.
挥动鞭子
Swing that whip
否则就给他陪葬
or die beside him.
好吧, 那都是些烂方案
Well, those are some lousy options.
您让我别无选择, 陛下
You leave me no choice, Highness.
卫兵, 制♥服♥他们!
Guards, subdue them!
阿索卡, 拿下女王!
Ahsoka, the Queen!
看来你的奴隶帝国再一次完蛋了
Looks like your slave empire is finished... again.
把那东西从我面前拿开, 你这个小贱种!
Get that thing out of my face, you little skug!
啊!
Ahhh!
如此坚定的决心
Such determination.
你破坏了我的拍卖♥♥会, 吓坏了我的众多客户
You destroyed my auction and frightened my customers.
杜库伯爵和我的半数国民都要求处死你
Count Dooku and half my kingdom are demanding your death.
你真该听他们的
You should have listened to them.
我的朋友...
My friends...
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
再胡作非为下去
Continue to misbehave,
他们就死定了
and they die.
一个古怪之极的绝地
A most curious Jedi
关心朋友更胜过任务
who cares more about his friends than his own mission.
英雄. 将军
Hero. General.
现在却是我的仆人
And now my servant.
我不会为你服务的
I will not serve you.
你心口不一
Your heart is not in your words.
你会站在我身边
You will stand beside me,
作为我权势的明证
a testament to my power.
给
Here.
我的保镖会需要武器
My bodyguard will need a weapon.
你不必担心你的朋友
And you need not worry about your friends.
他们会很安全
They will be quite safe.
女王已经承诺, 一旦其他绝地被驯服
The Queen has promised once the other Jedi is tamed,
你就是我的了
you will be mine,
小贱种
little skug.
你最好希望那不会发生
You better hope that doesn't happen.
啊!
Ahhh!
我的人♥民♥
My people.
我们找到他们了!
We have found them!
继续走, 贱种
Keep moving, skug.
克诺比将军
General Kenobi.
你是我在这个教育中心
You are the first Jedi I have entertained
接待的第一个绝地
at our educational center.
极少有人具备绝地的决心
Few possess a Jedi's resolve.
而意志的力量
And it is strength of will
正是我最大的敌人
that is my greatest enemy.
现在请注意, 绝地
Now that I have your attention, Jedi,
你要谨记
be aware that
如果你违抗我, 遭殃的会是其他奴隶
it will not be you who suffers should you defy me.
你曾是个奴隶, 不是吗?
You were once a slave, weren't you?
是什么让你认为我曾是奴隶?
What makes you think I was a slave?
你眼中透露出的高尚的无私
The noble selflessness in your eyes
以及你对所效忠对象 不惜殒身相报的承诺
and your commitment to the service of something greater than yourself:
你们绝地
Your Jedi,
大共和国
the grand Republic,
甚至你的朋友
even your friends.
我不认为承诺和奴役是一回事
I don't see commitment as slavery.
哦, 当你作出自我牺牲时, 两者并没有区别
Oh, it is when it comes at the cost of yourself.
想想你的将来
What you could be.
如果你愿意当我的左膀右臂
With you willingly beside me,
那就没什么是我们办不到的
there is nothing we could not accomplish.
我们什么也不是
We are nothing.
手握大权的是你
You have all the power.
如果我放了你的朋友
What if I freed your friends?
你会答应留下来
Would you promise to stay,
承诺为我服务吗?
commit to serving me?
像你一样高贵的绝地如果作出承诺
If a Jedi as noble as you gave his word,
我想你是会遵守的
I think you might keep it.
我信不过你
I don't trust you.
我何曾言而无信呢?
Have I been anything but honest?
我没有理由说谎
I have no reason to lie.
我就是我
I am who I am.
反倒是你
It is you,
你才是那个心思复杂的人
you who are the complicated one.
现在, 天行者大♥师♥
Now, Master Skywalker,
你朋友的未来掌握在你手里
the future of your friends lays in your hands.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表