剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我去探明出路
I'll scout a way out.
地板上有个洞, 能带你们到毒气层的下方
There's a hole in the floor which gets you below the gas line.
跳进洞里沿着隧♥道♥走
Jump down the hole and follow the tunnel.
要是他错了怎么办?
What if he's wrong?
你有更好的主意吗?
You got a better idea?
你怎么磨蹭了那么久?
What took you so long?
莫拉洛·伊瓦尔很惊讶
Moralo Eval is impressed.
第一轮挑战中没有出现伤亡
No casualties on the first challenge.
我向你们保证
I guarantee you
接下来肯定不会这样了
that will not be the case in the next.
犀利
Impressive.
我对那个人有种异样的感觉
I sense something different about that one.
告诉我你对这个雷科·哈丁的了解
Tell me what you know about this Rako Hardeen.
他杀死了绝地欧比万·克诺比
He killed the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi
但全靠一支狙击步♥枪♥
but only with a sniper rifle.
欧比万·克诺比?
Obi-Wan Kenobi?
我知道怎么出去了
I know how to get out.
指给我看
Show me.
剑刃的运动是遵循一定规律的
There's a pattern to the blades.
看, 那是下一个
Watch. That one's next.
如果我把握好时机
If I can time it right,
就能攀登到那个出口通道
I can climb up to that exit shaft.
你们跟着我适时跳跃就行了
Just follow me and time your jump.
上
Go.
动起来
Get moving.
又是哈丁做到了
Hardeen has done it again.
我现在倾向于认为
I'm beginning to think
他是领导这项行动的最佳人选
he may be the best one to lead this operation.
哈丁很狡猾, 我向您保证
Hardeen is crafty, I will grant you.
但让我们看看
But let's see what happens
当他不是参赛者存活的关键因素时 会发生什么情况
when he is not the key to their survival.
在到达你们的最后一轮挑战前
To reach your final challenge,
你们必须穿过我的射线护盾
you must pass through my ray shield.
关闭护盾的开关在另一侧
The switch to turn it off is on the other side.
台上的注射器里
The syringe on the platform
装有含高度电解质的血清
contains a highly electrolytic serum
它可以让你们穿过护盾
that will allow you to pass through the shield.
然而
However,
它具有毒性, 只对你们当中的一人无害
it is toxic to all but one of you.
[异族语]
Cano toni. Passo-gran-sheesay.
看来如此
So it would seem.
嘿, 谁让你负责了?
Hey, who put you in charge?
[异族语]
Sa leep gaj ma ta-reel.
有谁知道这个话痨在说什么?
Does anyone know what this gasbag is saying?
我知道. 他能让我们离开这儿
I do. He can get us out of this.
他是帕尔瓦人
He's a Parwan.
他的血液能吸收含电解质的血清
His blood can take the electrolytic serum.
[异族语]
Din rar.
你确定?
Are you certain?
一半的机会吧
50/50.
取决于那个帕尔瓦人的血型
Depends on the blood type of the Parwan.
太棒了
Great.
快, 注射血清
Hurry. Use the serum.
[异族语]
Wha--
关于他的血
His blood,
你是怎么知道的?
how did you know about it?
我曾以猎杀帕尔瓦人为生
I used to kill Parwans for a living.
[异族语]
Ga?
你的魔方
Your Box does not appear to be
看来不如我预期的那么有挑战性
as much of a challenge as I thought.
也许我应该让哈丁负责这项任务
Perhaps I should put Hardeen in charge of the mission.
但这是我的计划
But this was my plan.
您承诺让我来领导的
You promised me the lead role.
你还有最后一次测试
You have one last test
可让我改变主意
to change my mind.
别担心, 杜库伯爵
Do not fear, Count Dooku.
我会让您看清谁才是弱者
I will show you who is weak.
最后的挑战到来了
The final challenge has arrived.
[异族语]
Grosso pozzi nix strumpf?
不幸的是, 没有
Unfortunately, no.
我们将要测试你们的狙击技术
We are going to test your sniper skills.
命中目标
Hit the target.
退后, 小子们
Step back, boys.
我来给你们演示该怎么做
I'll show you how it's done.
我懂了
I get it.
如果我们错失目标, 平台就会缩小
If we miss the target, this platform gets smaller.
很快平台就会一点不剩
Soon there won't be any platform left.
这不是你第一次
This is not the first time
救大家的命了, 哈丁
you've saved everybody's skin, Hardeen.
再来五发
Five more hits.
让我们看看你的真本事
Let's see how good you really are.
哦, 太遗憾了
Oh, what a shame.
没能量了
Out of charges.
运气对赏金猎人来说也至关重要
It's also important as a bounty hunter to be lucky,
而你的运气刚好用光了
and your luck just ran out.
你怎敢违抗莫拉洛·伊瓦尔?
How dare you defy Moralo Eval?
如果你想杀了他, 就要做的像个男人
If you're gonna kill him, do it like a man.
你听见了, 伊瓦尔
You heard him, Eval.
让我们看看你的真本事
Show us what you are really made of.
你这点本事可不够
You're gonna have to do better than that.
哼, 你, 我的朋友
Hmm, you, my friend,
还没见识到真格的呢
have seen nothing yet.
让我们弄平场地公平竞争吧
Let's even the playing field.
结果他, 哈丁
Finish him, Hardeen.
真令人失望
Very disappointing.
恕我冒昧
All due respect,
我只想干我的活拿我的钱
I just want to do my job and get my money.
你如此缺乏领导力真是可惜
It is unfortunate that your leadership skills are so lacking.
尽管如此
Nonetheless,
还是祝贺你们从魔方中活下来
congratulations on surviving the Box.
明天你们将在纳布节庆上
Tomorrow you will kidnap Chancellor Palpatine
绑♥架♥帕尔帕廷议长
at the festival on Naboo.
一旦共和国的首脑成为我们的人♥质♥
With the leader of the Republic as our hostage,
我们将要求释放所有分离主义囚犯
we will demand the release of all Separatist prisoners.
如果我们的要求得不到满足
If our demand is not met,
议长就将被处决
the Chancellor will be executed.
无论如何, 你们都将协助我们重塑银河系格局
Either way, you will help reshape the galaxy.
等你们都登上了飞船
Once you are all aboard the transport,
伊瓦尔会把他的计划合盘托出
Eval will walk you through his plan.
然而
However,
领导纳布行动的将是
the operation on Naboo will be run by
凯德·贝恩
Cad Bane.
从现在起你们都为他工作了
All of you work for him now.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表