剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
干得好
Good job.
好了, 我们出发
All right, let's move out.
那个还能动弹
That one still got some juice in it.
- 干掉它! - 没问题
- Waste it! - Sure.
他也动弹不了了
No juice left in him either.
嘿! 还饿吗?
Hey! Still hungry?
尝尝这个!
Chew on that!
大家继续前进
Everyone, keep moving.
嘿, 基克斯, 别管了
Hey, Kix, leave it.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
后撤! 快后撤!
Fall back! Fall back now!
他们在干什么?
What are they doing?
上尉, 继续进攻
Captain, continue your attack.
长官, 我们被压制了
Sir, we're overpowered.
我们需要援军
We need reinforcements.
我营余部正守着峡谷入口, 上尉
The rest of the battalion is holding the entrance to the gorge, Captain.
他们在入口警戒, 好让你的部队突入空军基地
They're guarding it so your troops can break through to the airbase.
- 长官, 我们不可能... - 你们必须就地反击
- Sir, we can't possibly... - You must stand your ground.
你听到了吗?
Do you read me?
上尉? 你在听吗?
Captain? Are you listening?
不许后撤
Do not fall back.
这是命令!
That is an order!
各排整装待命, 将军
The platoons are in the formation you requested, General.
我要派他们去增援雷克斯上尉吗?
Should I send them to support Captain Rex?
该下令时我自会下令, 阿波中士
I'll give the order when I give it, Sergeant Appo.
让伤员尽量保持安静
Keep the wounded as quiet as possible.
好了, 你们听到将军的话了. 我们上
All right, you heard the General. Let's go.
你不会是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我原以为克雷尔将军只是鲁莽
I used to think General Krell was reckless,
但现在我开始觉得他只是憎恨克隆人
but now I'm beginning to think he just hates clones.
上尉说得对
The Captain is right.
现在我们出发吧
Now let's move out.
我们不能和他们正面硬碰
We can't take them head-on.
我们得另想他法
We need to find another way.
你有主意吗?
You got any ideas?
那就这样吧
Then this is it.
好吧, 我们上
Okay. Let's do it.
啊! 呀!
Ahh! Ugh!
来啊! 来啊!
Come on! Come on!
注意左侧!
Watch your left!
火箭筒奈何不了这些东西!
Rocket launchers don't work on these things!
来帮我搬伤员!
Help me with the wounded!
我们得救这些人离开这儿
We got to get these guys out of here.
算了吧, 我们只能放弃他们
Forget it. We have to leave them.
我们不能就这样扔下他们, 长官
We can't just leave them, sir.
你没有选择. 这是命令
You don't have a choice. That's an order.
你说起话来就像克雷尔将军
You sound like General Krell.
听着, 基克斯
Look, Kix,
现在保证你自己的安全更为重要
it's more important to save yourself right now.
如果我们能幸存, 战斗结束后就可以搭救伤员
If we survive, you can patch up the wounded later.
我们...我们完蛋了
We're... We're finished.
我们的斗志还在, "锤头"
We've still got some fight left in us, Tup,
我有主意了
and I've got an idea.
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
还记得你曾说过
Remember what you were saying about
我们得另想他法来消灭这些坦克吗?
finding another way to destroy those tanks?
是的
Yeah.
好, 那我有项任务要交给你
Well, I have a mission for you.
CT-7567, 你在哪儿?
CT-7567, where are you?
克雷尔将军
General Krell,
我们想出了一个潜入空军基地的计划
we've come up with a plan to infiltrate the airbase.
你们的计划是什么?
What is your plan?
我派了两名弟兄秘密攻入空军基地
I've dispatched two men on a stealth incursion into the airbase.
他们奉命夺取星际战机
They've been ordered to co-opt starfighters
并利用它们来对付坦克
and use them against the tanks.
你说什么?
You what?
你把这次攻击成功完全寄希望于
You put this entire assault on your hope
让区区两个克隆人做到 你们全队都做不到的事?
that two clones can do what your entire group could not?
长官, 火箭筒奈何不了这些坦克
Sir, the rocket launchers don't work on these tanks,
悄无声息地混进去更容易些
and it'll be easier to slip by undetected
而我们其他人则负责缠住坦克
while the rest of us keep the tanks occupied.
上尉, 你立即发动正面强攻!
Captain, you will launch a full-forward strike immediately!
否则解除你的职务
Or you will be relieved of duty.
我们得尽可能久地顶住
We need to hold out as long as we can.
我相信"五号♥"和"悍将"会胜利完成任务
I'm trusting Fives and Hardcase to pull this thing off.
一旦被他们发现, 我就开枪
The second they spot us, I start blastin'.
"悍将", 你就不能放松一会儿吗?
Hardcase, can't you take it easy for once?
按计划执行, 别老想着枪林弹雨
Stick to the plan instead of guns blazing.
抱歉, 我就是这样
I'm sorry, it's just how I am.
卡米诺星球的指挥官说
My commander on Kamino said
我的加速生长室有漏洞
my growth acceleration chamber had a leak.
让我患上了多动症, 或许吧
Made me hyperactive, I guess.
嘘! 到空军基地了
Shh! There's the airbase.
是某种传感壁
Some kind of sensor wall.
利用那棵树翻越传感壁
Use the tree to get over the sensor wall.
呃, 具体要我怎么做?
Uh, how am I supposed to do this exactly?
自己想办法
Figure it out.
"自己想办法, 悍将. 自己想办法"
"Figure it out, Hardcase. Figure it out."
要怎么想办法爬上一棵树?
What's to figure out about climbing up a tree?
下次你来试试?
How about you try it next time?
棒极了. 一览无余
Great. Nice view.
我更喜欢好好地打一仗, 而不是这种小偷小摸
I prefer a good fight to all this sneaking around.
哇, 我真的从没想过这能成功
Wow, I never actually thought that would work.
[异族语]
[Alien Language]
这玩意怎么启动?
So how do I start this thing?
我怎么会知道?
Well, how should I know?
试试摁按钮
Start pushing buttons.
哇哦!
Whoa!
幸亏这玩意有射线护盾
Glad these things are ray shielded.
喔嚯嚯
Whoa-ho-ho.
我觉得我搞不定
I don't think I can do this.
当心!
Watch out!
哇哦!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
喔嚯嚯!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
希望不虚此行
Let's hope this trip was worth it.
好了, 我们走!
All right, let's go!
[异族语]
[Alien Language]
啊!
Ahh!
嘿, 基克斯, 放下枪. 你这是在浪费弹♥药♥
Hey, Kix, bring it down. You're wasting heat.
什么东...
What the...
闪开, 上尉
Clear out, Captain.
大杀器来了, 长官!
The big guns have arrived, sir!
耶!
Yeah!
尝尝这个!
Take that!
喔嚯!
Whoo-hoo!
就是这样!
That's the stuff!
- 好样的, 伙计们! - 是啊, 哈哈!
- Way to go, boys! - Yeah-ha-ha!
干得好, "悍将"!
Atta boy, Hardcase!
好了, 带它们回家
All right, let's bring 'em home.
惊人
Impressive.
中士, 敌军防御已被瓦解
Sergeant, their defenses are down.
派我军余部出击
Send in the rest of our forces.
进攻空军基地!
Attack the airbase!
全体出发
All units move out.
不论"悍将"飞得怎么样
Despite Hardcase's flying,
你们俩救了我们大家
you two saved us all.
那并不太难
That wasn't so tough.
你确定?
You sure?
下战机时你的脸都绿了
You looked a little green when you came out of that fighter.
上尉, 报告
Captain, report.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表