剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
你会得到正义
And you shall have it,
但绝地和杜库都是一路货色
but the Jedi are no different from Dooku,
他们对曼达洛的罪行
and this one shall pay in part
就该用这位来赔偿些许
for their crimes against Mandalore.
所以你看, 这根本不是杀戮
So you see, it's not murder at all.
就像你说的那样
It's like you say.
这是正义!
It's justice!
阿索卡, 快!
Ahsoka, now!
谢谢, 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
住手! 绝地是我的
Stop! The Jedi is mine.
勒克斯, 到飞船上去
Lux, get to the ship.
我猜R2交了些朋友
I guess Artoo made some friends.
不赖嘛, 绝地
Not bad, Jedi.
我可没失手
I didn't miss.
阿索卡!
Ahsoka!
别让他们逃了!
Don't let them escape!
我欠你两次了
That's two I owe you.
没人跟踪我们
No one followed us.
干得好, R2
Good job, Artoo.
什么意思, 逃生舱被启动了?
What do you mean, the escape pod has been activated?
勒克斯!
Lux!
R2, 飞船交给你了
Artoo, the ship is yours.
勒克斯!
Lux!
勒克斯, 你在做什么?
Lux, what are you doing?
我不能跟你走, 阿索卡
I can't go with you, Ahsoka.
你-你知道的
You- you know that.
但-但我们可以试试
But- but we can try,
试着一起改变什么
try to change things together.
我们是很好的搭档, 对吗?
We make a pretty good team, don't we?
别担心. 我们会再见面的
Don't worry. We'll meet again.
我保证
I promise.
保重, 勒克斯
Be careful, Lux.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表