剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第6集 机器人流浪记
Nomad Droid
谁更笨, 笨蛋还是追随笨蛋的人?
起程返航
Homeward bound.
在阿利恩星球的和平救灾任务中
On a peaceful relief mission to the planet Aleen,
R2-D2和C-3PO
R2-D2 and C-3PO
陷入一场超出其想象的大冒险
were caught up in an adventure beyond their comprehension.
最终危机得以化解
After finally resolving the crisis
他们被带到绝地大♥师♥阿迪·加利亚的巡洋舰上
and being taken to Jedi Master Adi Gallia's cruiser,
此刻他们正向共和国的安全区域返航
they now head home toward the safety of the Republic,
以期避开分离势力的攻击...
hoping to avoid a Separatist attack...
还有, 帕德梅主人, 您恐怕不会相信
And, Mistress Padme, you would not believe
R2和我在那个混乱星球阿利恩上的冒险
the adventures Artoo and I had on that troubled planet of Aleen.
我们遇到了最荒诞的 我从未计算过的情况
We have been in the most absurd situations I could never compute.
是吧, 我和你说过, 3PO
Well, I told you, Threepio,
外面是广阔的宇宙
it's a big universe out there,
远远超出你所知道的几百万个星球
beyond the few million planets you know.
而且显而易见, 绝大部分还相当原始
And obviously, for the most part, quite uncivilized.
哦, 我希望再也别去那种环境执行任务
Oh, I hope never to end up on a mission of that nature again.
很好. 我需要你回这儿督办议会的宴席
Good. I need you here to supervise the senatorial banquet.
宴会提前了, 只剩下两天时间
It was pushed up and is only two days away.
哦, 天!
Oh, my!
他们击中了主反应堆
They've hit the main reactor.
准备撤离
Prepare to evacuate.
非必要人员立即撤离
Non-essential personnel evacuate immediately.
非必要人员立即撤离
Non-essential personnel evacuate immediately.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
哦, 我们得离开这儿
Oh, we've got to get out of here.
是格里弗斯将军!
It's General Grievous!
R2, 你要去哪儿?
Artoo, where are you going?
我们要找到一个逃生舱
We need to find an escape pod.
全体飞行员就位
All pilots to your stations.
全体空勤人员, 坚守岗位
All flight crews, man your stations.
全体空勤人员, 坚守岗位
All flight crews, man your stations.
R2-D2, 马上从那儿下来
R2-D2, get down from there at once.
这不是逃生舱
This is not an escape pod.
好吧, 如果没有更合适的
Well, if there's nothing better,
我猜只得这么办了
I suppose it will just have to do.
我肯定我会后悔的
I'm sure I will live to regret it.
啊!
Ahhhh!
R2, 你要知道
Artoo, you should know
我对你的飞行技术充满信心
I have total confidence in your skills as a pilot,
只要你能避开这些星际巡洋舰
provided you can avoid these Star Cruisers.
哦, 天!
Oh, my!
从另一边避开它们!
Avoid them the other way!
R2, 做点什么
Artoo, do something.
让我们离开这儿!
Get us out of here!
(帕蒂蒂特帕图纳星球)
(Planet: Patitite Pattuna)
它们就在我们后面!
They're right behind us!
我们中弹了! 啊!
We've been hit! Ohhh!
正中目标. 哦, 干得好, R2!
Right on target. Oh, well done, Artoo!
哦, 不!
Oh, no!
反应堆中弹, 要停止运转了
The reactor was hit. It's shutting down.
我们肯定会粉身碎骨的!
We'll disintegrate for sure!
能够修复? 就这堆破烂?
Fixable? This scrap pile?
没有合适的工具, 这艘飞船就彻底报废了
Without the proper tools, this ship is utterly useless.
我猜我们可以到四周观察一下
I suppose we could get out and have a look around.
哦!
Ohhh!
哦, 真是的. 你看, 连梯子都没有
Oh, really. You see, not even a ladder.
彻底报废了! 彻彻底底
Utterly useless! Utterly.
- 看, 看! - 那儿!
- Look, look! - Over there!
- 闯入者! - 哦!
- Intruders! - Ohhhh!
- 金闪闪的 - 金闪闪的!
- It's shiny. - It's shiny!
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
不管你们是谁
Whoever you are,
请注意我的这位同仁
please note that my counterpart here
编有47个流派的自卫程序
is programmed in 47 schools of self-defense.
嗯, 瞧, 我把他们吓跑了
Hmm. There. I've frightened them off.
(帕蒂蒂特人)
(Species: Patitite)
别怕, R2
Fear not, Artoo.
只是些小不点生物
Just little creatures.
不可能伤害到我们
Can't possibly damage us.
去请大海朱
Get the Big Hay-Zu.
他会知道怎么办
He'll know what to do.
哦, 哦, 哦, 真的!
Oh, oh, oh, really!
请允许我说一句
May I say that
这可不是接待友善访客之道!
this is no way to treat friendly visitors to your planet!
大海朱说来者不善, 善者不来
The Big Hay-Zu says there are no friendly visitors.
这个海朱听上去不太讲理
This hay-zu doesn't sound very reasonable.
他说什么我们就做什么...
We do what he says...
无论他说什么...
Whatever he says...
都是为我们自身好
For our own good.
为你们自身好?
Your own good?
他派我们的孩子去为他打仗...
He sends our children to fight his wars...
那些幸运的孩子
The lucky ones.
那些不幸运的呢?
What does he do to the unlucky ones?
那么, 你们就是闯入者
So you are the intruders.
闯入者?
Intruders?
哦, 不是的, 尊敬的... 阁下. 我们是...
Oh, hardly, Your... Worshipfulness. We are...
在这个星球上
On this planet,
海朱说什么就是什么
things are what Hay-Zu says they are.
安静, R2
Quiet, Artoo.
怎么?
What's this?
你的朋友想挑战大海朱的权威?
Your friend challenges Big Hay-Zu's authority?
阁下, 我这位坏脾气的朋友并非不敬
Sir, my disagreeable friend here means no disrespect.
我们只是想设法回到我们的母星
We are just trying to get back to our home planet.
但我们的飞船坏了
But our ship is damaged,
我恐怕, 不管修理与否
and I fear, repaired or not,
再乘它航行
that further travel in it
其结果很可能就是我们无法安然到家
might not result in our arrival there unscathed.
那你们就得碰碰运气了
That's the chance you'll have to take.
现在, 趁我心情好, 赶快滚出我的星球!
Now, get off my planet while I'm in a good mood!
不然就把你们拆掉, 当废品卖♥♥了!
Or I'll have you dismembered and sold for scrap!
放了他们!
Free them!
啊, 小机器人口气倒不小
Ah, big talk for a small droid.
R2, 你的传感器被冻住了吗?
Artoo, have your senses frozen?
我不会让你"向他扑上去"的
I am not going to "let you at him."
事实上, 我想把你关掉
In fact, I'm going to switch you off
以免你引起一场星际冲突
before you cause an intergalactic incident.
啊!
Ahhh!
哦, 天!
Oh, my!
死了! 他死了!
Dead! He's dead!
大海朱死了!
The Big Hay-Zu is dead!
你们... 你们必须明白
You... You must understand,
这是个意外, 一个可怕的意外
this was an accident, a terrible accident.
他死了! 他死了!
He's dead! He's dead!
大海朱死了!
The Big Hay-Zu is dead!
他死了! 他死了!
He's dead! He's dead!
大海朱死了!
The Big Hay-Zu is dead!
金大人
Gold one,
我们有个提议
we have a proposition.
我们不希望你走
We wish you not to leave
想让你留下来...
but for you to stay...
当我们的新首领
as our new leader.
你知道的太多了, 你这个满肚子螺栓的矮铁桶
A lot you know, you overstuffed barrel of bolts.
我当得来首领
I could be a leader.
我很荣幸你们这么考虑
I am honored by your consideration.
但你们应该从你们自己人当中选出首领
But you should choose a leader from among your own.
我们都没杀死海朱
None of us has killed Hay-Zu.
我们都没争到这个头衔
None of us have earned the title.
终结大人物并不能让我一步登天
Terminating the big one does not anoint me leader.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表