剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我对于这个星球的骄傲和自豪
The pride I feel for this planet
实在无以言表
cannot be put into words.
847年前
847 years ago,
纳布加入了共和国
Naboo joined the Republic.
今夜, 我们为那次联合而欢庆
And tonight, we celebrate that union.
你的身份号♥码是什么?
What's your identification number?
SG-1984
SG-1984.
好的, 走吧
All right, move along.
但要保持警惕
But stay sharp.
花费片刻倘佯于你们的这座荣耀之都
Take a moment and look around this glorious city of yours.
而不久前这里还都是等离子矿
It wasn't long ago this was all plasma mines.
纳布的发展的确翻天覆地
Naboo has indeed come a long way.
但在大胆规划未来的同时
But as we chart a bold course for the future,
让我们不要忘记过去
let us never forget our past.
梅斯, 目前情况正常
Mace, so far so good.
找到了!
Gotcha!
东侧!
East side!
那个楼梯上的守卫
The security guard on the stairs.
天行者, 护盾发生器!
Skywalker, the shield generator!
好吧, 你们两个
All right, you two,
带议长乘那辆飞行艇离开这里!
take the Chancellor to that speeder and get him out of here!
这边走, 陛下. 快!
This way, Your Majesty. Hurry!
该死! 这玩意只能打一枪
Blast! It's only good for one shot.
梅斯, 阿纳金倒下了
Mace, Anakin's down,
我哪儿都找不到贝恩
and I don't see Bane anywhere.
我会揪出他的
I'll find him.
我们变换身份吧
Let's make the switch.
[异族语]
Evo compren Chancellor.
[异族语]
A ley.
你跟我走吧, 议长
You're coming with me, Chancellor.
那些触手的电击还真厉害
Those tentacles pack quite a punch.
快来
Come on.
议长!
The Chancellor!
护送他的那个守卫是赏金猎人!
The guard escorting him is a bounty hunter!
[异族语]
Ha necha.
议长, 您没事吧?
Chancellor, are you all right?
议长在哪儿?
Where is the Chancellor?
快走! 快走!
Move it! Move it!
再见了, 绝地
So long, Jedi.
我去追议长
I'm going after the Chancellor.
收到, 欧比万
Copy that, Obi-Wan.
我会把坐标发给你们, 并尽可能拖住贝恩
I'll send you the coordinates and hold Bane there as long as I can.
这里是会合点
This is the rendezvous point.
杜库说他会在这里和我们碰头
Dooku said he would meet us here.
我怎么说来着, 贝恩?
What did I tell you, Bane?
我的计划实施得天衣无缝
My plan worked to perfection.
不是依靠你的计划
It wasn't your plan.
是依靠我执行了你的计划
It was my execution of your plan.
快点, 起来
Come on. Get up.
你怎敢对莫拉洛·伊瓦尔无礼?
How dare you disrespect Moralo Eval!
安静
Pipe down.
杜库在哪儿?
Where is Dooku?
我听你说他会在这儿和我们碰头
I thought you said he'd meet us here.
按计划是的
That was the plan.
哈丁, 你不该现在就来这儿
Hardeen, you're not supposed to be here yet.
我可不想再次被耍了给撂在后面
I don't want to be double-crossed and left behind again.
我想我们都被耍了
I think we've all been double-crossed.
杜库没有如约出现
Dooku's a no-show.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们现在怎么处置议长?
What do we do with the Chancellor now?
我们自己索取赎金
We'll ransom him ourselves.
如果杜库不付我们钱, 总会有人付的
If Dooku won't pay us, somebody else will.
恐怕议长得跟我走
I'm afraid the Chancellor is coming with me.
求求你们! 不要杀莫拉洛·伊瓦尔!
Please! Do not kill Moralo Eval!
把他和贝恩带去收监
Take him and Bane into custody,
并确保议长安全回到王宫
and make sure the Chancellor is returned safely to the palace.
任务完成得漂亮, 欧比万
You did a good job, Obi-Wan.
克诺比!
Kenobi!
我早该知道
I should have known.
从一开始你的味道就有些不对劲
Something smelled wrong about you from the start.
是的
Yes.
嗯, 和你待一起这么久 也没得到什么回报
Well, spending so much time with you was no reward either.
回报!
Reward!
我会回报你的
I'll give you a reward,
我会用激光束把你打成筛子!
when I plug you full of laser bolts!
真是个令人愉快的同事
Such a pleasant fellow.
我希望这一切都是值得的
I hope this was all worth it.
我们拯救了议长
We saved the Chancellor.
这才是重要的
That's the important thing.
你们又一次
Once again, you have all
成为共和国眼中的大英雄
distinguished yourselves in the eyes of the Republic,
纳布人♥民♥欠你们一份情
and the people of Naboo are in your debt.
这是我们分内的事, 女士
It's all part of the job, My Lady.
我恐怕不赞成
I'm not sure I agree with your orders
您把其余安保力量派回科洛桑的命令
to send the rest of the security detail back to Coruscant.
现在威胁已经过去
Now that the threat has passed,
我认为有阿纳金保护我就足够了
I think Anakin is all the security I need.
你看起来糟透了
You look terrible.
当个罪犯可不轻松
Being a criminal is not easy work.
如果我知道实情
If I'd known what was going on,
我本可以帮你的
I could have helped you.
委员会不信任我真是太糟糕了
Too bad the Council didn't trust me.
阿纳金, 向你保密是我的决定
Anakin, it was my decision to keep the truth from you.
我知道如果你确信我死了
I knew if you were convinced I was dead,
杜库也会相信的
Dooku would believe it as well.
你的决定?
Your decision?
听着, 我知道我的做法存在争议
Look, I know I did some questionable things,
但我做了我必须做的
but I did what I had to do.
我希望你能明白
I hope you can understand that.
你对我撒谎!
You lied to me!
委员会还对我撒了多少谎?
How many other lies have I been told by the Council?
你又怎么确定你知道全部的真♥相♥?
And how do you know that you even have the whole truth?
我们该把你送进改造室了
We should get you into the transformation chamber.
大家都有些厌倦看你这张丑脸了
Everyone's a little tired of looking at that ugly face of yours.
这张脸拯救了共和国
This is the face that saved the Republic.
但我想你是对的
But I think you're right.
是时候变回欧比万·克诺比了
It's time to go back to being Obi-Wan Kenobi.
我感到有些事还在困扰着你
I can sense something is still bothering you.
是的
Yes.
阿纳金说的话让我有些担心
Something Anakin said has me worried.
我们知道全部的真♥相♥了吗?
Do we know the whole truth?
我要留下来
I think I'll stay.
我得检查最后一件事
I need to check one last thing.
杜库一直在监听
Dooku was listening.
他早就识破伪装了
He knew all along.
我们等尼尤特妮女王的宴会结束就走
We will leave as soon as Queen Neeyutnee's banquet is over.
我还想和阿米达拉议员道个别
I also want to say good-bye to Senator Amidala.
她是个非常好客的主人
She has been a very gracious host.
嗯, 帕德梅没向我提到宴会的事
Hmm. Padme didn't mention a banquet to me.
可能她想把这当成一个惊喜
Perhaps she meant it as a surprise.
我不得不说
I must say,
绝地的道路上真是充满着无限可能
the lengths the Jedi will go to is nothing short of incredible.
我猜让欧比万·克诺比易容
I assume the brilliant plan
这个绝妙计划是你想出来的
to disguise Obi-Wan Kenobi was yours.
不, 不是的, 阁下
No. It wasn't, sir.
我也像您一样被蒙在鼓里
I was in the dark as much as you were.
真的? 有趣啊
Really? Interesting.
绝地给我的印象向来是团队紧密协作
I was under the impression the Jedi always worked as a team.
欢迎
Welcome.
天哪, 这是个圈套!
My gracious, it's a trap!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表