剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第18集 纳布危机
Crisis on Naboo
信任如至宝, 取信须躬行
最高议长面临险境!
Supreme Chancellor in peril!
通过了魔方中的种种考验后
After surviving the ordeals of the Box,
欧比万·克诺比
Obi-Wan Kenobi--
以刺客雷科·哈丁的卧底身份
working undercover as assassin Rako Hardeen--
受邀参与杜库伯爵针对帕尔帕廷议长的阴谋
is invited to join Count Dooku's plot against Chancellor Palpatine.
和一队杀人不眨眼的赏金猎人同行
Working with a team of deadly bounty hunters,
欧比万前往纳布星球
Obi-Wan travels to the planet of Naboo
议长将在此主持光明节
where the Chancellor will preside over the Festival of Light.
此刻, 绝地委员会和杜库伯爵 正敲定各自的计划
Now as the Jedi Council and Count Dooku finalize their respective plans,
一场致命对决似乎不可避免...
a deadly confrontation seems inevitable...
如大家所见, 我们已标出了议长
As you can see, we've mapped the Chancellor's route
往返于节庆会场的路线
to and from the festival stage.
从降落到纳布开始
We know where he'll be at every moment
他每时每刻都处于我们的监护之下
from the time we land on Naboo.
有什么安保措施?
What security measures are in place?
纳布皇家守卫会派遣武装哨兵
The Naboo royal guard will have armed sentries
把守王宫的所有入口
at all entry points on the palace.
而且会场在整个活动期间
And the stage itself will be sealed off by a ray shield
都将被射线护盾罩住
for the duration of the event.
我看没什么可担心的了
I see nothing here to worry about.
自信满满容易疏忽大意
With complacency comes vulnerability.
是的
Yes.
是那些我们没看到的让我担忧
It is what we do not see that concerns me.
杜库对于此次袭击已筹划良久
A long time to plan his attack Count Dooku has.
是的
Yes.
我们原以为有欧比万做内应能占据优势
We thought we'd have an advantage with Obi-Wan on the inside,
但我们已经和他失去联络很多天了
but we've had no communication from him in days.
欧比万会完成他的任务
Obi-Wan will do his part.
我们做好自己的就行
Let's make sure we do ours.
[异族语]
Torti ito dee day.
[异族语]
Blahh!
嘿, 你好
Well, hello there.
安全
All clear.
终于到了, 朋友们
This is it, my friends,
与共和国算总账的日子
the day of reckoning for the Republic.
我得到可靠消息
I have it from a very reliable source
事情将完全按我们计划的进行
that everything will happen exactly as we planned.
只要遵照指示行动
Execute your roles as you've been instructed,
你们都将名垂史册
and you will all be immortalized in history,
更不用提丰厚的报酬
not to mention rewarded with enough credits
可以让你们这辈子都不必再工作了
that you will never have to work again.
从现在起交给凯德·贝恩负责
I will let Cad Bane take it from here.
听好了, 我只说一次
Listen up. I'm only saying it once.
数据仪会告诉你们
Each device tells you your position
各自在计划中的位置和必要的细节
and essential details about your part of the plot.
你不准备告诉我们怎么分工合作吗?
Aren't you gonna tell us how all the pieces fit together?
德罗恩负责破坏护盾
Derrown here is going to breach the shield.
莫拉洛·伊瓦尔是撤离驾驶员
Moralo Eval is the getaway driver.
你们两个将假扮成保护议长的守卫
Two of you will act as guards protecting the Chancellor.
至于你, 哈丁...
And you, Hardeen...
担任狙击手
are the sniper.
这就是你们要知道的
That's all you need to know.
一旦我们抓到了议长
Once we have the Chancellor,
数据仪将指引你们到会合点
the devices will lead you to the rendezvous point.
还有问题吗?
Any questions?
现在是我们的伪装
Now for our disguises.
都退后
Everyone step back.
这个能让我们混入内部
This will get us into the inner circle.
踏入幻影全息图像
Step into the shadow hologram,
你们就能获得新的身份
and you will receive your new identity.
当你们离开这儿
When you leave here,
将不能联络其余队员
you'll have no communication with the rest of the team.
就这样
All right, then.
各就各位
Get to your positions.
干得漂亮
Well handled.
我早该让你指挥行动
I should have put you in charge long ago.
但有一点建议
A word of advice, though.
留心哈丁
Keep an eye on Hardeen.
他的某些表现让我不信任他
There's something about him I do not trust.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会留心他们所有人
I'm keeping my eye on all of them.
您好, 陛下
Greetings, Your Majesty.
欢迎回家, 议长
Welcome home, Chancellor.
我对护送您平安来此的绝地深表谢意
I'm thankful to the Jedi for bringing you here safely.
是的, 议员
Yes, Senator.
回家的感觉真好
It is good to be back.
但我认为给我安排的安保措施
Although I think the amount of security
多得过于夸张了
that has accompanied me is overkill.
恕我直言, 议长
With all due respect, Chancellor,
事关您的安全
where your safety is concerned,
再怎么谨慎也不夸张
there is no such thing as overkill.
那您就坚持己见吧, 绝地大♥师♥
So you keep insisting, Master Jedi,
但我已厌倦讨论这个问题了
but I've grown tired of discussing it.
阿纳金, 阿索卡
Anakin, Ahsoka,
欢迎参加节庆
welcome to the festival.
我从来没见过光明节
I've never seen the Festival of Light.
听起来像个大集♥会♥
Sounds like a big event.
他们正期望着人群密集
They're expecting a large crowd,
意味着给杜库在典礼中发动袭击造成了难度
which means it will be difficult for Dooku to attack during the ceremony.
这令王宫成为最佳的伏击地点
That leaves the palace as the best opportunity for an ambush.
你确信袭击即将发生?
Are you that certain an attack is imminent?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
因此我让阿索卡担任你的私人保镖
Which is why I'm making Ahsoka your personal bodyguard.
愿为您效劳, 女士
At your service, My Lady.
如果发生险情, 阿索卡会
If there's trouble, Ahsoka will
带你, 女王及其余随从到安全的地方
get you, the Queen, and the rest of your staff to safety.
那你呢?
What about you?
但愿, 我会扮演我一贯的角色
Hopefully, I'll be where I always am.
他的意思是充当救世主
He means saving the day.
他当然是的
Of course he does.
确保有两名守卫在岗
Make sure you have two guards posted.
失陪
Excuse me.
欧比万, 谢天谢地你还活着
Obi-Wan, thank goodness you're alive.
是的, 今非昔比
Yes, I've seen better days.
我正在希德城
I'm here in Theed.
那杜库的计划仍在进行中?
So Dooku's plan is still on?
是的
Yes.
他们计划如何袭击议长?
How are they planning to attack the Chancellor?
三名赏金猎人伪装成议会守卫
Three of the bounty hunters are disguised as Senate Guards.
伊瓦尔是撤离驾驶员
Eval is the getaway driver,
他们有一位帕尔瓦人能穿透射线护盾
and they have a Parwan that can pass through the ray shield.
我有把狙击步♥枪♥
I have a sniper rifle.
别担心. 装填的是致晕弹
Don't worry. It's loaded with stun blasts.
我的任务是打昏议长, 而不是杀死他
I'm supposed to immobilize the Chancellor, not kill him.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
在塔楼上俯瞰整个广场
In a tower overlooking the plaza.
看来袭击准备在室外进行
So the attack is going to take place outside.
是的
Yes.
在这里, 我能替你进行空中监视
From here, I can be your eye in the sky.
我会及时告诉你发生的一切
I'll be able to tell you everything that's going on.
他们会设法渗透进安保区域
They will try to infiltrate the security area.
你要确保派人复核守卫的身份
Make sure you have someone double-check the guards' identities.
那会消耗不少时间
That's gonna take time.
你得尽你所能, 朋友
You'll have to do your best, my friend.
会场就绪
The stage is set.
启动射线护盾
Activate the ray shield.
收到, 天行者将军
Copy that, General Skywalker.
非常荣幸能来此主持这次盛典
It is an honor to be here for this momentous occasion.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表