剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第12集 共和国的奴隶
Slaves of the Republic
奴役他人者, 必成奴隶身
绑♥架♥!
Kidnapped!
分离势力入侵基罗斯星球期间
During a Separatist invasion of the planet Kiros,
成千上万爱好和平的移♥民♥
thousands of peaceful colonists
被齐格里亚的奴隶贩子所劫持
were abducted by Zygerrian slavers.
决心找到失踪的移♥民♥
Determined to find the missing colonists,
绝地来到了齐格里亚
the Jedi travel to Zygerria,
银河系最臭名昭著的奴隶帝国的母星
home to the galaxy's most notorious slave empire.
看来齐格里亚最近热闹非凡
It looks like Zygerria is a popular place these days.
这里发生的一切都吸引着众多高级人♥渣♥
Whatever is happening is attracting plenty of high-class scum.
但愿我方间谍提供的
Let's just hope the information our spies gave us
关于女王的情报是准确的
about the Queen is accurate.
记住
Remember,
在我让她不得闲的同时, 你们去找出失踪的基罗斯人♥民♥
I'll keep her occupied while you locate the missing people of Kiros.
你准备怎样让女王不得闲呢?
How do you plan on keeping the Queen occupied?
这个么...
Well...
当然是用我的诱人魅力了
With my magnetic charm, of course.
哦, 是么... 当然
Oh, yes... Of course.
保管好这个, 好吗, 伙计?
Hold on to this, will you, buddy?
告诉我, 为什么由我来扮演奴隶
Remind me why I'm the one playing the part of the slave.
我试过一次
I tried it once.
我根本不是那块料
I wasn't any good at it.
况且
Besides,
主人/师♥父♥的角色更适合我
the role of master comes easily to me.
是么?
Really?
那这次可要设法演得像样点
Well, this time try to be convincing at it.
哎, 如此先进的一个文明
Ugh, how can a civilization this advanced
为何仍然实行着奴隶制?
still practice slavery?
他们的富强是建立在牺牲他人的基础上
It makes them wealthy and powerful at the expense of others.
我母亲被赫特人买♥♥下以前
Before the Hutts bought my mother,
就是在这种集市上被出♥售♥的
she was sold in a market just like this.
起来, 你这没用的贱种!
Get up, you useless skug!
主人, 这些镣铐...
Master, the bonds...
它们太重了
They are too heavy.
和我的鞭子说吧!
Tell it to my whip!
你不该这么做
You don't want to do that.
你胆敢碰我!
You dare touch me!
请原谅我的奴隶, 朋友
Excuse my slave, friend.
她才被捕获不久
She is freshly caught.
嗯, 这是怎么回事?
Mm. What have we here?
你穿着齐格里亚人的盔甲
You wear Zygerrian armor,
但你不是我们的人
but you are not one of us.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我为觐见女王而来
I've come for an audience with the Queen.
那你有邀请函吗?
Then you have an invitation?
我们不能随便放人进宫和陛下谈话
We can't just let anyone in to speak with Her Majesty.
没有邀请函
No invitation,
但我带来了消息
but I do bring news,
女王急于获知的消息
news the Queen will be eager to hear.
我很怀疑
I doubt that.
你只不过是个强盗
You're nothing more than a brigand.
不要那么说
I wouldn't say that,
尤其是当女王听说你阻挠她获知
especially when the Queen learns you prevented her from hearing
有关布鲁诺·登图里的消息时
the news about Bruno Denturri.
住手!
Halt!
不得无礼!
Cease all hostilities!
将此人护送至王宫
This man is to be escorted to the palace
这是女王的命令
by order of the Queen.
确保今晚的准备工作都已就绪
Make certain all preparations are complete for this evening.
再送些茶点来
And fetch refreshments.
女王陛下
My Queen,
容我引见拉斯·奎尔
I present Lars Quell.
嗯, 你就是那个自称
Hmm. So you're the man who claims
熟悉布鲁诺·登图里的人?
to be acquainted with Bruno Denturri?
是的, 陛下
Yes, Your Highness.
不过, 当我和他谈话时
However, when I spoke with him,
他却没能如实描绘出您的美丽
he failed to describe your beauty.
是么?
Really?
布鲁诺提到我对他的强烈憎恨了吗?
And did Bruno speak of my intense hatred of him?
或者他连这也忘记说了?
Or did that escape his memory as well?
他不需要说这个, 陛下
He needed not speak of it, Your Majesty.
事实上
In fact,
布鲁诺·登图里不会开口说话了...
Bruno Denturri will not be speaking...
再也不会了
ever again.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
布鲁诺·登图里已死于我手
Bruno Denturri's dead by my hand.
这是来自他宫殿的一个奴隶
Here is a slave from his palace,
对我辛勤工作的补偿
compensation for my efforts.
别碰我, 强盗!
Unhand me, brigand!
你让我另眼相看, 拉斯·奎尔
You impress me, Lars Quell.
她确实值个好价钱
She's quite a prize.
能在战斗中击败布鲁诺·登图里?
And to have defeated Bruno Denturri in combat?
那你一定是位非凡的勇士
Well, you must be quite the warrior.
嗯. 嗯-哼
Hmm. Mm-hmm.
这奴隶的确是个很好的货色
The slave is certainly of fine stock.
布鲁诺一向懂得如何挑选美女
Bruno always knew how to choose a beautiful female.
你胆敢碰我
Don't you dare touch me.
然而她还得被好好调♥教♥一番
Though she will have to be processed.
她的行为举止还有很多待改进之处
Her demeanor leaves much to be desired.
你给她标价多少?
What is your price for her?
恕我冒犯
With respect,
我怎能给这个奴隶的漂亮标价呢?
how can I price the beauty of this slave
我已因陛下的雍容华贵而目眩神迷
when I look upon the magnificence of Your Highness,
您的美貌令最耀眼的恒星也黯然失色
whose beauty would make the brightest star seem dull by comparison?
拉斯·奎尔, 你在奉承我
Lars Quell, you flatter me.
不, 陛下
No, Your Majesty.
不过...
However...
拉斯, 别说了. 别说了!
Lars, stop it. Stop it!
你真是胆大妄为, 不是吗?
You are a bold one, aren't you?
我的确是声名远扬
My reputation precedes me, then.
也许我们能设法给你的奴隶定个价
Perhaps we can find a way to put a price on your slave.
来, 陪我走走
Come, walk with me.
(赫特语)
Ganda chuba kuna, koochoo pulta!
长官, 看下这里
Sir, take a look at this.
在旁边警戒
Stand watch.
我靠近看看
I'll take a closer look.
罗什蒂总督!
Governor Roshti!
不. 哦, 不!
No. Oh, no!
总督, 我是你的朋友
Governor, I'm a friend,
绝地, 来这儿救你的
a Jedi, here to help.
你的人♥民♥在哪儿?
Where are your people?
他们... 他们...
They're... They're...
长官, 您查明其他人在哪儿了吗?
Sir, did you find out where the others are?
还没有
Not yet.
我们要带他离开这儿
We've got to get him out of here.
啊! 啊!
Agh! Ahhh!
喂, 你!
You there!
你想对那个奴隶做什么?
What are you doing with that slave?
奴隶制是一种自然法则
Slavery is the natural order of things.
弱者不配拥有任何权利
The weak deserve nothing more
只能屈从于强者
than to kneel before the strong,
为我们服务
bound to our service.
我正需要像你这样的人才
I will need men with your talents
来把我们的事业拓展到整个银河系
to spread our ways across the galaxy.
放开我! 啊!
Let me go! Ungh!
你竟敢对你的主人下手?
You dare raise a hand against your master?
很显然你要再受一番调♥教♥
Clearly, you require further processing.
不!
No!
我不会回那里去!
I won't go back there!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表