剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第22集 复仇
Revenge
敌人的敌人就是朋友
兄弟重聚!
Brothers reunited!
达斯·摩尔, 这个邪恶西斯
Darth Maul, the sinister Sith
本以为他在多年前已死于
thought to have been destroyed so many years ago
绝地大♥师♥欧比万·克诺比之手
by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi,
却被其兄弟萨瓦奇·奥普雷斯发现他仍然活在世上
was found alive by his brother, Savage Opress,
并被带回达索米尔去见塔尔津主母
and taken back to Mother Talzin on Dathomir.
虽然达斯·摩尔的记忆尚未完全恢复
Though Darth Maul's memory has yet to be fully restored,
但他的复仇之心已经觉醒
his need for vengeance has awakened,
前所未有的强烈...
more powerful than ever....
忍♥耐点, 兄弟
Patience, brother.
我们就快到家了
We're almost home.
高高在上, 高高在上
Far above, far above.
何处失足难料定
We don't know where we'll fall.
高高在上, 高高在上
Far above, far above.
枭雄落难被人轻
What once was great is rendered small.
兄弟
Brother.
克诺比, 克诺比
Kenobi, Kenobi.
兄弟, 我们得走了
Brother, we have to go.
克诺比
Kenobi.
好吧. 待在这儿
Fine. Stay here.
萨瓦奇
Savage.
主母
Mother.
带路吧?
Shall we?
这儿发生了什么?
What happened here?
其他姐妹都去哪儿了?
Where are the rest of the Sisters?
杜库派他的爪牙毁灭了我们
Dooku sent his minions to destroy us,
但我们会活下去
but we will survive.
我们总能活下去
We always have.
你找到了他
You found him.
我就知道你能做到
I knew you would.
是的
Yes.
他身心俱残
He is damaged.
他记不清他过去的人生
He doesn't remember much of his old life.
但他仍记得一些, 嗯?
But he does remember something, hmm?
某事或某人
Something or someone
一个叫克诺比的
named Kenobi.
令他耿耿于怀
It is an obsession.
来吧, 让我们为你修补残缺
Come, let us fix what has been broken.
到我这儿来
Come to me.
到我这儿来
Come to me.
随我们而来
Follow us,
达索米尔之子
son of Dathomir.
随我而来, 迷失之人
Follow me, lost one.
来吧, 达索米尔的孩子
Come, child of Dathomir.
跟我来
Follow me.
现在, 入睡吧
Now, sleep.
现在做什么?
Now what?
现在我们开始吧
Now we begin.
Amenda vla'ben
troshana bon'te.
Amenda vla'ben
troshana bon'te!
起来吧, 摩尔
Arise, Maul,
重生的达索米尔之子
reborn son of Dathomir.
兄弟?
Brother?
兄弟
Brother.
我--我的腿
My-- my legs.
它们被塔尔津主母修复了
They have been restored by Mother Talzin.
已经过了这么久
It has been so long.
我的经历是如此黑暗
And my path has been so dark,
黑暗程度远超我的想象
darker than I ever dreamed it could be.
但你活下来了
And yet you survived.
我当然活下来了
Of course I survived.
虽然我的身体残缺
My hatred kept my spirit intact
但仇恨让我的灵魂保持完整
even though my body was not.
可我还是迷失了, 变成了一头狂兽
Yet I was lost and became a rabid animal,
那就是你发现我时的样子, 兄弟
and such is how you found me, brother:
被遗弃, 被遗忘
discarded, forgotten.
我错过了太多太多
I have missed so much.
我感到原力
The Force feels...
失去了平衡
... out of balance.
是的. 冲突正在进行
Yes. There is conflict:
克隆人战争
The Clone Wars.
啊, 是的
Ah, yes.
它开始了...
So it began...
我却缺席了
... without me.
你可以东山再起, 兄弟
You can begin again, brother.
我曾是
I was apprentice to
银河系中最强之人的徒弟
the most powerful being in the galaxy once.
我本命中注定成为
I was destined to become
非凡之人
so much more.
但我的远大前程却被绝地
But I was robbed of that destiny by the Jedi,
被欧比万·克诺比夺走了
by Obi-Wan Kenobi.
那你必须复仇, 兄弟
Then you must have your revenge, my brother.
是的, 我们就从复仇开始
Yes, we shall start with revenge.
补给船到了. 去吧
The supply ship's here. Go on ahead.
兄弟
Brother,
我们来这儿干什么?
what are we doing here?
绝地不可能来到如此偏远的银河系一隅
The Jedi won't be out this far in the Galaxy.
萨瓦奇, 在战火纷飞的银河系中
In a Galaxy at war, Savage,
引起绝地注意的唯一办法就是...
there is only one way to get the attention of the Jedi...
屠♥杀♥无辜者
Slaughter of the innocent,
残酷无情, 毫不手软
mercilessly and without compromise.
若不想手上沾染更多无辜者的鲜血, 克诺比
There will be more innocent blood on your hands, Kenobi,
就到这儿来
unless you come here.
来见我
Face me.
孤身前来, 如敢违约
Come alone, and if you do not,
这个星球...
This world...
将化为焦土!
... will burn!
我必须去
I have to go.
你不能一个人去
Not alone, you're not.
我们会派一支特遣部队跟着你
We'll send a task force with you.
不行, 你看到他能干出什么来了
No, you see what he's capable of.
他是个丧心病狂的怪物
He's a broken, unbalanced monster.
我曾经干掉过他
I've dealt with him before.
我能再干掉他一次
I can do it again.
我反对
I disagree.
这明显是个圈套
This is clearly a trap.
虽说这并非上策
Against my better judgment,
但我赞同欧比万大♥师♥
agree with Master Kenobi, I do.
欧比万必须去了结
Finish what he started long ago,
他多年前结下的宿怨
Obi-Wan must.
我马上前往雷多尼亚
I am off to Raydonia.
尤达大♥师♥
Master Yoda,
如果这真是达斯·摩尔
if this is indeed Darth Maul,
不能让欧比万独自承担逮捕他的重任
his capture is far too important to leave it to Obi-Wan alone.
嗯, 克诺比不会独自承担
Hmm. Not alone will Kenobi be.
他将会遇上一位意料之外的盟友
An unexpected ally he may have.
我们必须相信原力
Trust the Force, we must.
[异族语]
Cha wana du boga noga.
好的, 好的. 马上
Sure, sure. Coming up.
嘿, 赏金猎人
Hey, bounty hunters,
别霸占着所有的通讯器
stop monopolizing all the transmitters.
关上你的喇叭, 机器人
Shut off your speaker, droid.
这些目标手到擒来
These marks are too easy.
赏金不够诱人
Not enough credits.
哇哦!
Whoa!
一百万元?
A million credits?
萨瓦奇·奥普雷斯是谁?
Who is this Savage Opress?
我来接这活儿
I'll take it.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表