剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第1集 水下大战
Water War
命运召唤, 责无旁贷
水下大战!
Water wars!
蒙卡拉马里人的海洋之家局势高度紧张
Tensions run high on the ocean world of Mon Calamari,
两个不同的种族
where two separate peoples-
好战的鱿鱼般的夸伦人
the aggressive, squidlike Quarren
及其崇尚和平的邻居蒙卡拉马里人
and their peaceful neighbor, the Mon Calamari-
奋力维持着脆弱的共存关系
struggle to maintain a fragile coexistence.
雪上加霜的是
Adding to this strife,
蒙卡拉马里人的国王被神秘谋杀
the King of the Mon Calamari has been found mysteriously murdered,
留下他年轻的儿子利查尔王子
leaving his young son, Prince Lee-Char,
独自引导着人♥民♥
to guide his people alone.
但夸伦人不愿接受这位新统治者为王
But the Quarren race will not accept the new ruler as their King.
阿米达拉议员及其绝地保镖
Senator Amidala and her Jedi bodyguard
前往帮助解决争端
have arrived to help resolve the matter
以免该星球陷入内战
and to avoid plunging the planet into civil war.
这个世界在我们的统治下才能繁荣昌盛
The world prospered under our rule.
是时候改朝换代了!
It's time for a change!
王子登基是注定的事
The Prince's rule has been preordained.
君主制去死吧!
Down with this monarchy!
我们将捍卫蒙卡拉国王的权力
We'll defend our right for a Mon Cala King.
我们要个夸伦人国王
We want a Quarren King.
蒙卡拉去死!
Down with the Mon Cala!
夸伦人掌权!
Power to the Quarren!
我将竭力为夸伦人服务
I am dedicated to serving the Quarren
和我自己的蒙卡拉马里子民一视同仁
as well as my own people, the Mon Calamari.
闭嘴!
Silence!
你还没取得在这会上说话的权力
You haven't earned the right to speak at this gathering.
这事轮不到你插嘴, 大使
You have no say in the matter, Ambassador.
你只是分离势力派来的观察员
You are only here as an observer for the Separatists.
别忘了
Do not forget
我受夸伦人邀请来此
I am here at the request of the Quarren
全拜你所赐, 队长
because you, Captain,
是你要求共和国出席的
demanded the present of the Republic.
欺人太甚
Such a disgrace.
我要教会你什么是礼貌
I'll give you a lesson in manners.
利查尔王子会带着这个星球走向毁灭
Prince Lee-Char will bring the planet to ruin.
这孩子既没有经验, 也缺乏领导智慧
The boy has neither the experience nor the knowledge to lead.
拜托, 你们来这里是寻求解决方案的
Please. You're here to find a compromise.
共和国怎么做才能确保和平?
What can the Republic do to help keep the peace?
这是夸伦人和蒙卡拉人之间的事
This is a matter between the Quarren and the Mon Cala.
对啊, 谁问你了?
Yeah, who asked you?
共和国在这儿没说话的份
The Republic has no place here.
共和国去死!
Down with the Republic!
我们拒绝支持另一个蒙卡拉人国王加冕
We refuse to support the coronation of another Mon Cala King.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
大使
Ambassador?
在我看来
It is my opinion
这里已经没有夸伦人的事了
the Quarren have no further business here.
来吧, 阿克巴队长
Come on, Captain Ackbar.
我们得联络尤达大♥师♥
We have to contact Master Yoda.
你父亲是我的挚友
Your father was my trusted friend.
我对你的不幸表示哀悼
I am sorry for your loss.
嗯, 这场内战, 难道无法避免了?
Hmm. This civil war, is it inevitable?
很不幸, 是的, 尤达大♥师♥
Sadly so, Master Yoda.
分离势力的大使来这儿挑唆夸伦人
The Separatist Ambassador came here to stir up the Quarren,
而且著有成效
and that's exactly what he did.
夸伦人退出共和国只是个时间问题了
It's only a matter of time before the Quarren withdraw from the Republic.
我猜幕后主使是杜库伯爵
I suspect behind this, Count Dooku is.
蒙卡拉马里星系仍然是共和国的一部分
The Mon Calamari system is still part of the Republic.
这个星球决不能落入分离势力手中
This planet must not fall into Separatist hands.
我将派遣菲斯托大♥师♥和你的学徒塔诺
I'll dispatch Master Fisto and your Padawan Tano
率一队克隆人前往
along with a company of clones.
他们会在今日内到达你处
They'll be at your side by day's end.
同时, 队长, 集结蒙卡拉士兵
In the meantime, Captain, assemble the Mon Cala troops,
准备抵御夸伦人的袭击
and prepare for a Quarren assault.
士兵已集结完毕, 议员
The troops are being assembled, Senator.
但愿我们用不上他们, 队长
Let's hope we don't need them, Captain.
我把利查尔王子的安全托付给你了
I'm entrusting the safety of Prince Lee-Char to your hands.
你必须与他形影不离
You must remain at his side at all times
作为他的私人保镖
as his personal bodyguard.
议员, 如果这孩子--
Senator, if the boy is-
我们正处于内战边缘, 队长
We are on the verge of a civil war, Captain,
而这孩子是蒙卡拉军队的最高统帅
and that boy is the Supreme Commander of Mon Cala's military.
你的职责是保护他安全
It's up to you to see that he remains safe
并确保他能顺利指挥
and that he can handle the job.
恕我直言, 议员
With due respect, Senator,
王子仍未准备好领导军队
the Prince is not ready to lead an army.
他需要训练
He needs traing.
服从命令, 队长
You have your orders, Captain.
你说得对, 队长
You are right, Captain.
我还没有受过训练来领导军队
I am not trained to lead an army.
来吧, 殿下
Come on, Your Highness.
我们要打赢这场仗
We have a war to win.
军队已经集结, 杜库伯爵
The army has assembled, Count Dooku.
干得漂亮, 塔姆森
Well done, Tamson.
夸伦人头领怎么样了?
What about the Quarren leader?
夸伦人头领已100%站我们这边了
The Quarren leader is on board 100%.
他将拱手把这个星球献给您
He will deliver the planet into your hands,
正如您预测的那样
just as you said he would.
很好, 指挥官
Very good, Commander.
总之, 占领这个星球, 就看你的了
In the end, control of this planet will be in your hands.
按计划执行
Proceed as planned.
危机当前
In this time of crisis,
我们国王有话要说
our King has something to say.
我知道你们当中许多人都同意夸伦人
I know many of you agree with the Quarren
认为我太年轻, 无力统治
that I am too young to rule.
但我向你们保证
But I assure you
我会倾尽全力, 竭尽所能
I will use all my strength and all my abilities
带领大家度过这次难关
to lead us through this challenge.
我们是一个伟大的民族
We are a great people,
我会想方设法进行和谈以避免流血
and I will do all I can to negotiate peace without bloodshed.
我不相信夸伦人会发动进攻
I do not believe the Quarren will attack.
进攻!
Attack!
敌人进攻了
It's an attack.
寻找掩护
Take cover.
王子! 王子在这儿!
The Prince! The Prince is here!
他要参加战斗
He's joing the battle.
队长
Captain.
听候您的命令, 殿下?
What are your orders, Your Highness?
待在原地, 坚守防线
Stay where you are, and hold the line.
容我建议, 队长
If I may suggest, Captain,
我们应该带王子去安全的地方
we should take the Prince to a safer place
直到共和国援军抵达
until the Republic reinforcements arrive.
这不可能
That's impossible.
只有王子能下这个决定
That is a decision only the Prince can make.
他才是我们的领袖
He is our leader.
啊!
Ugh!
这太残酷了
This is horrible.
殿下, 这不是一个明智的决定
Your Highness, this is not a wise decision.
你心里很清楚
And you know it.
抛开你们的传统, 这是战争
Forget your tradition. This is war.
殿下?
Majesty?
我必须和我的人♥民♥在一起
I have to stay here with my people.
发起进攻, 队长
Press your attack, Captain.
蒙卡拉马里的士兵们
Soldiers of Mon Calamari,
这是你们的家园
this is your home.
不要让她沦陷
Do not let it fall.
我需要些士兵包抄分离军后方
I need to get some troops behind those Separatist droids.
跟上, 我知道条捷径
Come on, I know a shortcut.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表