剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
想都别想, 小子们
Don't even consider it, boys.
这活儿我已经接了
I've got this one.
绝地!
Jedi!
我一直在等你
I have been waiting for you.
我不确定是否认识你
I'm not sure I've made your acquaintance.
我很惊讶在我杀了你师♥父♥后
I am surprised you could have forgotten me so easily
在你把我留在纳布上等死后
after I killed your master
你居然这么轻易就忘了我
and you left me for dead on Naboo.
真的是你
It is you.
你可能忘了我
You may have forgotten me,
但我绝对忘不了你
but I will never forget you.
你无法想象我为了求生 经历了怎样的磨难
You cannot imagine the depths I would go to to stay alive,
唯有对你的仇恨激励着我
fueled by my singular hatred for you.
可能是这样吧
That may be so,
但我能击败你一次, 就能击败你第二次
but I defeated you before, and I can defeat you again.
别那么肯定
Don't be so certain.
你?
You?
还和以前一样的弱
Still as weak as ever.
而他们却称你为"大♥师♥"
And they call you "Master."
你懂的, 那时我把你砍成两截
You know, when I cut you in half,
真应该瞄准脖子让你脑袋搬家
I should have aimed for your neck instead.
还有什么要说的吗?
Anything more to say?
我喜欢你的新腿
I like your new legs.
它们让你看起来长高了
They make you look taller.
我会确保你一直保持清醒
I will make sure you stay awake long enough
来深刻感受每一次切割
to feel every single cut.
你的死将会无比痛苦
Your death will be beyond excruciating.
你将遭受我所遭受的一切
You will suffer as I have suffered.
真是意外啊
What a surprise.
我从前的仆役
My former servant,
仍是头畜生
still an animal.
你现在还有个朋友了
And you have a friend now.
我兄弟
My brother.
兄弟?
A brother?
看上去他就像半个你, 萨瓦奇
Looks like he's half the man you are, Savage.
真不幸
How unfortunate.
我是来寻求挑战的
I was looking for a challenge,
不料遇上了暗夜兄弟会的可怜弃儿
not some wretched castoffs from the Nightbrothers Clan.
真令人♥大♥失所望
What a disappointment.
她是谁, 兄弟?
Who is this, brother?
一个达索米尔女巫
A Dathomir Witch.
她背叛了我
She betrayed me.
她知道得太多了
She knows too much.
干掉她
Destroy her.
克诺比
Kenobi,
别告诉我终于有人把你打成了一滩烂泥
don't tell me someone's finally knocked the fight out of you.
醒醒!
Wake up!
文崔斯?
Ventress?
看来我是来这儿救你的
It looks like I'm here to rescue you.
你什么时候变成好人了?
When did you become the good guy?
别侮辱我
Don't insult me.
啊, 我意识到你是多么的楚楚动人
Ah, what a lovely sight to wake up to.
别自以为是, 克诺比
Don't flatter yourself, Kenobi.
你的模样从来都不好看
You've never been much to look at,
尤其是现在这副德行
especially now.
女巫和绝地
The Witch and the Jedi.
我们手到擒来
Here for our taking.
记得还我
I want that back.
好的
That's fine.
红色不是我的菜
Red's not my color.
准备好了?
Ready?
这还用得着你问
Like you even have to ask.
文崔斯, 接着!
Ventress, catch!
你的师♥父♥, 奎冈·金
Your master, Qui-Gon Jinn,
当我刺穿他时, 你在一旁无助地看着
I gutted him while you stood helpless and watched.
你那时有什么感觉
How did that make you feel,
欧比万?
Obi-Wan?
你的暴怒已让你乱了方寸
Your rage has unbalanced you.
那不是绝地之道, 对么?
That is not the Jedi way, is it?
我们技不如人
We're outmatched.
你想要逃跑?
You want to run?
我从你那儿学来的
I learned from watching you.
搞笑
Funny.
驾驶舱?
The cockpit?
快!
Now!
快! 快!
Come on! Come on!
快点, 克诺比!
Hurry, Kenobi!
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
快点, 赶紧的!
Come on, hurry!
现在是时候了!
Now would be a good time!
干!
Blast!
真是千钧一发
That was cutting it a little close.
你知道这事没完
You do know it's not over.
我知道
I know.
现在他们会追杀我们两个了
They'll be after us both now.
现在怎么办, 兄弟?
What now, brother?
我们要追杀他们吗?
Do we go after them?
不
No.
我们要耐心, 萨瓦奇
We will be patient, Savage.
为了复仇我已等待多年
I've waited so many years for my revenge.
我可以再多等一会儿
I can wait a little longer.
但绝地会知道你还活着
But the Jedi will know that you've survived.
他们会来抓我们的
They would be coming for us.
我正盼望着这个
I am counting on it.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表