剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第15集 诡计
Deception
兵者, 诡道也
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁!
A terrorist threat!
莫拉洛·伊瓦尔
Moralo Eval,
分离势力绑♥架♥帕尔帕廷议长的阴谋策划者
mastermind of a Separatist plot to kidnap Chancellor Palpatine,
被共和国♥军♥队抓获了!
has been captured by Republic forces!
但即使犯罪首脑身陷牢笼
But even with the criminal behind bars,
科洛桑黑道社会却谣言纷飞
rumors swirl in the underworld of Coruscant
说莫拉洛的阴谋已经展开
that Moralo's plot has already been set in motion.
随着宝贵时间的流逝
With precious time running out,
绝地委员会谋划了相应的对策
the Jedi Council hatches their own plot
以保障议长的安全
to keep the Chancellor safe.
有什么十万火急的事?
So what's the big rush?
绝地委员会召开了紧急会议
The Jedi Council has called an emergency meeting.
我现在明白了
I can see it now.
又一次冗长无聊的讨论会
Another long, boring debate.
难道你宁愿被他们叫回去训练幼徒吗?
Would you rather they call you in to train younglings?
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
知道是哪儿打来的枪吗?
Any idea where that shot came from?
狙击手, 我看见他在那上面
A sniper, I see him up there.
好的, 计划如下
All right, here's the plan.
阿纳金, 你从右侧包抄他
Anakin, you flank him on the right.
阿索卡, 你在下层街区接应
Ahsoka, you cover the lower streets.
我去逮他
I'm going after him.
我跟丢了!
I lost him!
欧比万, 你有什么发现吗?
Obi-Wan, do you have anything?
啊!
Ah!
欧比万!
Obi-Wan!
我来照看他! 追!
I got him! Go!
他怎么样了?
How is he?
欧比万, 欧比万
Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan.
欧比万!
Obi-Wan!
我很担心阿纳金
I'm worried about Anakin.
事发后他就没说过一个字
He hasn't said a word since it happened.
哇, 我想查查他的纤原体指数
Wow, I want to check his midi-chlorian count.
想要来点什么?
What's your pleasure?
把你这儿最好的端上来
Shot of your finest.
干成了什么大买♥♥卖♥♥?
So, what's the big deal?
我在庆祝死亡--
I'm celebrating the death...
一个绝地的死亡
...of a Jedi.
我杀死了欧比万·克诺比!
I killed Obi-Wan Kenobi!
有些犹豫, 尤达大♥师♥?
Having second thoughts, Master Yoda?
嗯
Hmm.
我们正沿着黑暗道路行进
Heading down a dark path, we are.
我们讨论过这事
We talked about this.
杀死绝地是我们能采取的最佳策略
Killing a Jedi was the best move we had.
我的葬礼怎么样?
So how was my funeral?
你的尸体比你演得更专业
A better performance than you, your corpse gave.
您这是什么意思?
Whatever do you mean?
我从楼顶坠落
I fell from the top of a building.
稍有差池就真没命了
I could have killed myself.
更险恶的情况你都死里逃生了
Survived worse, you have.
年轻的天行者知道你命硬
Young Skywalker knows this.
我按照指示服了消除生命迹象的药
I took the vitals suppressor as instructed.
当阿纳金搬动我的"尸体"时, 我已经处于假死状态了
I was dead to the world when Anakin moved my body.
他不可能知道我还活着
There's no way he could know I was alive.
不会知道
Not know,
但他会感到事情有些不对劲
but sense he will that something is not right.
把阿纳金蒙在鼓里至关重要
Keeping Anakin on the outside was critical.
所有人都知道我俩关系亲近
Everyone knows how close we are.
正是他的反应令狙击手相信我死了
It was his reaction that sold the sniper.
对此我很确定
I'm sure of it.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
我们要尽快对你进行改造
We need to get your transformation under way.
好吧, 该改头换面了
Well, time for a shave.
告诉我目标是谁
Tell me about my target.
他名叫莫拉洛·伊瓦尔
His name is Moralo Eval.
直接效命于杜库伯爵
Works directly for Count Dooku.
谣传他们的阴谋
Rumor is their plot will be hatched
将在三日后的纳布节庆上实施
in three revolutions at the festival on Naboo.
我们试图和莫拉洛交涉, 以获取更多细节
We tried to make a deal with Moralo, for more details,
但他根本不合作
but he was uncooperative.
有什么细节能帮助我 在狱中取得他的信任?
Any details that might help me gain his trust while in prison?
伊瓦尔在童年时杀了自己的母亲
Eval killed his mother when he was only a boy.
并告诉当局 他这么干是因为他觉得无聊
Told the authorities he did it because he was bored.
嗯, 我会设法不让他感到无聊
Hmm, I'll try not to bore him.
这不是游戏, 欧比万
Not a game is this, Obi-Wan.
要冒很高的风险
The risks, great they are.
是的, 但回报也很高
Yes, and so are the rewards.
除了能阻止伊瓦尔绑♥架♥议长
Besides preventing Eval from abducting the Chancellor,
他还可能领我们找到格里弗斯
he could lead us to Grievous
甚至可能找到杜库本人
and possibly Dooku himself.
面部改造程序加载完毕
Facial transformation program loaded.
我猜是没办法
I take it there's no way to
让议长取消参加节庆了?
have the Chancellor pull out of the festival?
是的
No.
他会把这看成是示弱
See it as a sign of weakness he would.
示弱
Sign of weakness.
不想那么办的
Wouldn't want that.
改造启动
Transformation initiated.
这酒馆档次太低
This cantina is a bust.
你想换一家吗?
You want to go to the next one?
雷科·哈丁?
Rako Hardeen?
谁找我?
Who wants to know?
你的雇主已准备好报酬
Your employer has your payment.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
请大家喝酒!
Round for the house!
喔嚯!
Whoo-hoo!
爽! 爽啊!
Yeah! Yes!
哦, 太棒了!
Oh, yeah!
这边
This way.
里面请
Inside, if you please.
干得漂亮, 哈丁先生
Well done, Mr. Hardeen.
你恰如其分地完成了我们雇你干的活
You did precisely the job we hired you for.
我们这儿准备好了你的报酬
We have your credits right here.
但首先我们还需要一件东西
But first we need one more thing.
你的衣服
Your clothes.
怎么...
What the-
我还是不明白
I still don't understand.
尤达大♥师♥说了他们是怎么找到狙击手的吗?
Did Master Yoda say how they found the sniper?
谁在乎?
Who cares?
最重要的是他们找到了
All that matters is they did.
我坐上我的飞行摩托
So I took off in my speeder,
然后一路开到了这里
and then I got a ride here.
就是这样
That's it.
继续对着这个交代
Keep talking into this.
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
承认一桩我都没干成的谋杀!
Confessing to a murder I didn't even do!
哦, 但你干了
Oh, but you did.
投入了全副身心后, 欧比万·克诺比死了
For all intents and purposes, Obi-Wan Kenobi is dead.
毫无疑问那正是你的目的
And that certainly was your intention.
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
像个罪犯
Like a criminal.
应该能让你在狱中显得真实可信
Should buy you all the credibility you need in prison.
瞧, 我不知道你们在干什么, 但...
Look, I don't know what you guys are up to, but-
我们录制的够了吗?
Do we have enough recording?
我觉得够了
I believe so.
这意味着你现在可以睡觉了
Which means you can go to sleep now.
怎么使用这个声音模拟器?
So how does this vocal emulator work?
这个嘛, 你要吞了它
Well, you swallow it.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表