剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战:克隆战争
第七季 第一集
求同存异 是谓大者
阿纳克斯之战
The battle for Anaxes!
共和国最大的星舰船坞之一
One of the Republic's largest shipyards is under attack
正在遭受特伦奇上将分离势力的攻击
from Admiral Trench's Separatist Forces.
绝地将军梅斯·温杜和阿纳金·天行者
Jedi Generals Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker
在地面和空中双管齐下发动攻击
lead a two-pronged assault on the ground and in the air.
但经过几周激烈的战斗 损失不断增加
But after weeks of heated battle and mounting losses,
共和国逐渐失去对阿纳克斯的掌控
the Republic's grip on Anaxes begins to slip away.
机器人占领了我们的主要生产设施
The droids have overrun our main production facility.
分离势力很快就会攻占阿纳克斯
It won't be long before the Separatists take Anaxes,
破坏我们整个后备舰队
compromising our entire reserve fleet.
打扰了 将军
Pardon the interruption, General,
这位雷克斯找到了我们节节败退的原因
but Rex here has a good theory on why we keep, uh... losing.
请说 上尉
Please, Captain.
机器人军队利用分♥析♥学来预测我们的战略
The droid army uses analytics to predict our strategy.
我们第一次使用一个战术的时候 效果非常好
The first time we use a tactic, it's very effective.
下一次就没那么奏效了
The next, less so.
事实上 我们使用同一种策略次数越多
In fact, the more we use a certain tactic,
效果越差
the less effective it becomes.
他们会学习我们的进攻趋势
They learn our tendencies
并利用这些数据来对付我们
and use that data against us.
为了反制他们
To counter them,
我们一直在改变我们的攻击策略
we're constantly working out ways to vary our attack.
但是我们在阿纳克斯的损失并不常见
But the losses we are experiencing on Anaxes are not commonplace.
没错
Exactly.
反击策略非常特殊
The counterattacks are so specific,
机器人知道这是我的策略
it's my strategy the droids know, my playbook.
雷克斯是我们最优秀的战士
My concern is that Rex is one of our best.
如果机器人可以学会打败他 我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
If the droids can learn to defeat him, we may all be vulnerable.
你有什么建议
What do you propose?
让雷克斯和我带领一支小队深入敌后
Let Rex and me take a small squad behind enemy lines.
那里有一个分离势力的网络中心
There's a Separatist Cyber Center
会把所有的战场情报传给他们的指挥舰
which relays all battlefield intel to their command ship.
只有那里才有我们需要的东西
If we're going to find anything, it will be there.
如果你觉得这有助于扭转局势 那就去吧
If you think it will help turn this fight around, get going.
谢谢 将军
Thank you, General.
雷克斯 还有别的事吗
Rex, is there anything else?
没有 将军
No, General.
雷克斯 该走了
Come on, Rex. Time to move out.
五号♥ 回声
Fives, Echo,
在那之前 海维
and before that, Hevy.
那么多士兵都走了
There's so many troopers gone.
是啊 普通人不明白
Yeah, regular folk don't understand.
在战争中 想活下来真的很难
Sometimes in war, it's hard to be the one that survives.
这就是我所担心的
That's what I'm worried about.
什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
我没有告诉将军们
I didn't tell the Generals.
他们可能会认为我疯了
They might think I'm crazy.
你也可能会认为我疯了
In fact, you might think I'm crazy.
怎么了
What is it?
我觉得回声还活着
I think Echo's alive.
不可能 他死在堡垒了
That's not possible. He died at the Citadel.
机器人对付我们的方式
The way the droids are countering us here,
我使用的策略
the strategies I'm using,
都是回声和我共同起草的旧作战计划
they're all old battle plans Echo and I drew up together.
雷克斯 我明白你的意思 但这是不可能的
Look, Rex, I hear what you're saying. But it's just not possible.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
但事实证明 分离势力的策略
But the fact is, Echo's fingerprints
和回声太像了
are all over these Separatist strategies.
雷克斯
Rex.
你必须承认 你所说的这些希望并不大
You have to admit what you're saying is a long shot at best,
而且很可能是错误的希望
and most likely, misplaced hope.
你要专注于这次的任务
I need you to be focused on this.
我知道 我知道
I-I know, I know.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们带哪支队伍
So, what squad are we taking in?
克隆人99部队
Clone Force 99.
这些人的褒贬不一
I've heard mixed things about these guys.
他们的成功率是100%
They have a 100% success rate.
我不担心他们的胜率 而是他们胜利的方式
It's not that they win, it's how they win that worries me.
清空机场
Clear the airfield!
为什么我没听说过这支队伍
So why haven't I heard of this squad?
克隆人99实验部队
Experimental unit Clone Force 99,
他们是有缺陷的克隆人 但是突变很理想
they're defective clones with, uh... desirable mutations.
99 主意不错
99, hey? Nice touch.
他们自称"残次品"
They call themselves "The Bad Batch."
铁骑到了
The cavalry has arrived!
这些是克隆人 不像啊
These guys are clones? They don't look like clones to me.
中士 很高兴再次见到你
Sergeant, good to see you again.
-我也是 长官 -这是亨特
- You too, sir. - This is Hunter.
对不起 我们迟到了 中校
Sorry we're late, Commander.
你联♥系♥我们的时候
We were putting down an insurrection on Yalbec Prime
我们正在镇♥压♥亚贝克主星的叛乱
when your comm came in.
遇到了一些意想不到的难题
Had a few unforeseen... complications.
和亚贝克男性打过仗吗
Ever fought a male Yalbec?
不 并没有
Um, no. Can't say I have.
算你走运
You're lucky.
只有用这个才能杀死他们
Only way to kill 'em is with one of these.
没错
That's right.
女王还活着的时候 破坏者割断了她的毒刺
Wrecker here cut off the Queen's stinger while she was still alive.
所以亚贝克的男性都想吃掉我们
That's why all those Yalbec males tried to eat us.
严格来说 他们是想和我们交♥配♥
Uh, technically, they were trying to mate with us.
有个小趣闻
And, for your information,
某些星球的人很喜欢吃亚贝克女王的毒刺
the stinger of a Yalbec Queen is a delicacy on some planets.
大家都叫他技术员
They call him Tech.
是的 他可以给你灌输几个小时的无用信息
Yeah, he can fill your head with useless info for hours.
另一方面 准星
Crosshair, on the other hand,
不怎么健谈
he's not much of a conversationalist,
但是如果要从十公里精确命中目标时
but when you have to hit a precise target from ten klicks,
找他准没错
Crosshair's your man.
中校
So, Commander,
这次是什么"敢死队行动"
what kind of "suicide mission" do you have for us this time?
走吧 我们在路上说
Let's get going. We'll brief you on the way.
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
我们一般不跟"普通人"合作
We don't usually work with "regs."
"普通人"
"Regs?"
他说的是普通克隆人
He's talking about regular clones.
别太介意
But don't take it personal.
我们都是同一个团队 不要摆架子 听好了
We're all on the same team, so cut the attitude and listen up.
这次任务 我们的目标是这个网络中心
Here's the mission. Our target is this Cyber Center.
这是阿纳克斯分离势力运动的"大脑"
It's the "brains" of the entire Separatist campaign here on Anaxes.
我一只手就可以把它炸了
I could demolish that with one hand! Yeah!
这次不是爆破行动 破坏者
This isn't a demo job, Wrecker.
这是严格的检索行动
It's strictly a retrieval operation.
第一区警戒 敌人的炮舰正在接近你的位置
Sector One, alert. Enemy gunship approaching your location.
请回复 第一区
Come in, Sector One.
收到
Roger, roger.
开火
Fire!
敌袭
Incoming fire!
我们要坠落了
We're going down!
每次和"普通人"一起行动就会被击落
We always get shot down when we travel with regs.
科迪 帮忙
Cody! Help!
他被卡住了 我们得做点什么
He's trapped! We have to do something.
我来救他
I'll get him.
别激动 上尉 破坏者 把他救出来
Easy, Captain. Wrecker, get him out.
退后
Get back!
太扯了
This is ridiculous!
救科迪肯定需要帮手啊
He's gonna need help to get Cody out of there.
他的目标是炮舰 不是科迪
He's gonna get the gunship out of there. Not Cody.
他有内伤
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表