剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第13集 逃离卡达沃
Escape from Kadavo
牺牲片羽, 可展鹏图
种族奴役!
A people enslaved!
为找到爱好和平的被绑移♥民♥
To locate the abducted colonists of a peace-loving world,
绝地潜入奴隶贩子的母星齐格里亚
the Jedi infiltrated the slaver planet of Zygerria,
却被野心勃勃的女王俘获
only to be captured by its ambitious Queen,
女王一心想重建她的铁腕帝国
who plots to rebuild her empire of oppression.
现在, 就连欧比万·克诺比
Now even Obi-Wan Kenobi
也必须忍♥受阶下囚的生活...
must come to terms with a life in chains...
欧比万·克诺比
Obi-Wan Kenobi,
昔日的绝地大♥师♥
once a Jedi Master,
如今的绝地奴隶
now a Jedi slave.
真是可怜
Pitiful.
集中精力干活, 贱种!
Keep eyes on your toil, skug!
这里的一切都被设计用来粉碎人的意志
Everything about this place is designed to shatter the will.
这些可怜的人已开始受到影响
It has already begun to affect these poor people.
禁止说话!
Speech is forbidden!
抱歉. 以后不会了
I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
这要受到惩罚!
There will be punishment!
不, 住手. 这是我的错!
No, stop. It's my mistake!
放过他!
Leave him alone!
啊! 啊!
Ah! Ah!
现在奴隶都敢向我发号♥施令了?
Now a slave gives me commands?
求我!
Beg!
在这人因你而丧命前求我!
Beg me before this one dies because of you!
求您了. 原谅我, 主人
Please. Forgive me, master.
离我远点
Keep away from me.
绝地只会让事情变得更糟
Jedi only make things worse.
长久以来, 西斯帝国都建立在奴隶的后背上
Long have Sith Empires been built upon the backs of slaves.
为了传承这个传统
To carry on this tradition,
我们需要数以百万计的奴隶
we will require millions.
我向您保证
I assure you
女王的抗命行为不会搅乱您的计划, 师♥父♥
the Queen's defiance will not sour your plans, Master.
如果她不能认清自己的错误举动
If she fails to see the error of her ways,
那就结束她的统治
end her rule.
你考虑好我的提议了吗, 天行者?
Have you considered my offer, Skywalker?
如果你发誓效忠于我
If you vow loyalty to me,
我就会放了你的朋友
I will free your friends.
这不是个轻易能作的决定
It's not an easy decision.
嗯, 有意思
Hmm. Curious.
我原以为绝地都是无私的
I thought the Jedi were selfless,
遇事总是先人后己
placing the needs of others before their own.
女王陛下, 我有事禀告
My Queen, I bring word.
杜库伯爵快到这儿了
Count Dooku is on his way here.
比预期的早了点
Sooner than anticipated.
准备迎接他的到来
Make preparations for his arrival.
原来连你都有主人
So even you have a master.
杜库不是我的主人
Dooku is not my master.
也许你用不着出席这次会晤
Perhaps you should not attend this meeting.
我可以相信你不会逃走吗?
Can I trust you not to run away?
我不会逃避任何事情, 陛下
I don't run away from anything, Your Highness.
滚开, 你这恶心的垃圾桶!
Get off, ya miserable tin can!
下去找到那个绝地
Get down there and find that Jedi.
是, 长官!
Yes, sir!
干得漂亮, 伙计
Nice work, pal.
你找到阿索卡了?
You find Ahsoka?
我没料到你会光临, 伯爵
I wasn't expecting you, Count.
在没有邀请你的情况下
Not without an invitation.
但我收到了你忠实顾问的邀请
But I was invited by your faithful advisor.
他很担忧
He's concerned over
你对天行者的迷恋
how attached you've become to Skywalker.
天行者是我--
Skywalker is a symbol of my-
我们奴役绝地的实力象征
our power to enslave even Jedi.
你对他的占有只是个幻想
Your power over him is an illusion.
你忘了我自己就曾是个绝地
You forget I was once a Jedi myself.
你和阿纳金没什么相同点
You have little in common with Anakin.
请
Please,
听完我对付绝地的计划, 再作决定
hear my plans for the Jedi, then decide.
此刻
Right now,
在我位于卡达沃星系的集中营
at my facility in the Kadavo System,
欧比万·克诺比正在绝望中挣扎
Obi-Wan Kenobi is in despair.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
克诺比将逐渐认识到
Kenobi is coming to realize,
这也许是他有生以来第一次
perhaps for the first time in his life,
努力去帮助他人却只会伤害他们
that his efforts to help others will only injure them.
当逃脱计划和救援希望化为泡影
As plans for escape and hopes of rescue fade,
再也无法反抗的苦恼恐惧
the gnawing fear that he will never be able to take action
将在克诺比心中滋长
will grow in Kenobi's heart.
为减轻其奴隶同伴的重负
To ease the burden of his fellow slaves,
反抗会变为顺从
defiance will become compliance.
当克诺比意识到他帮不了周围的人
When Kenobi realizes he cannot help those around him,
他的意志将会崩溃
his spirit will break
他就会任我摆布了
and he will be mine.
如果像天行者和克诺比这样的绝地都屈服了
If such Jedi as Skywalker and Kenobi can fall,
还会有多少人步他们的后尘, 嗯?
how many others will follow, hmm?
设想一下...
Imagine...
设想一下有支绝地军队为你效劳
Imagine an army of Jedi in your service.
齐格里亚将会战无不胜
Zygerria will be invincible.
雄心勃勃的计划, 陛下
A most ambitious plan, Your Highness.
只是我的目的并非奴役绝地武士团
Only my goal is not the enslavement of the Jedi Order
而是将其毁灭
but its extermination.
我来此是监督他们的死刑
I have come to supervise their execution,
必要的话我会亲自动手
perform it if necessary.
现在...
Now...
传唤天行者
summon Skywalker.
你好, 师♥父♥
Well, hello, Master.
你耽搁得够久了
Took you long enough.
嗯, 我知道你这儿风景不错
Well, I knew you had a nice view.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我感到原力中有扰动
I sense a disturbance in the Force.
是杜库
It's Dooku.
我要你回到我们的飞船
I need you to get our ship.
给, 拿着这个通讯器
Here, take this comlink.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
女王知道欧比万在哪儿
The Queen knows where Obi-Wan is.
拿好那通讯器等我的信♥号♥♥
Hold on to that comlink and wait for my signal.
走吧, R2
Come on, Artoo.
我不想结束天行者的性命
I have no desire to end Skywalker's life.
他已是我和王宫的一笔宝贵资产
He has become a valuable asset to me and my throne.
除了服从你别无选择
Your compliance is not optional.
我命令你杀了天行者
I command you to kill Skywalker.
我不会在自己的宫殿里被人使唤, 伯爵!
I will not be ordered about in my own palace, Count!
如果你不照我说的做
If you won't do my bidding,
或许你的首相会
perhaps your Prime Minister will.
阿泰, 他什么意思?
Atal, what does he mean?
抱歉, 陛下
I'm sorry, Your Majesty,
不过伯爵是对的
but the Count is right.
绝地应该去死
The Jedi should die.
您不再适合当女王了
You're not fit to be Queen any longer.
阿泰, 你这个叛徒!
Atal, you traitor!
我会让你们俩为这次背叛付出代价
I'll make you both pay for this treachery.
这是对奴隶违抗主人的惩罚
Punishment for a slave who disobeys her master.
够了, 杜库!
That's enough, Dooku!
天行者...
Skywalker...
看得出女王给你栓了根长长的狗绳
I see the Queen has given you a long leash.
再走一步, 我就杀了她
One more step and I will end her life.
为什么你觉得我会在乎这个贩奴人♥渣♥?
Why would you think I care about this slaver scum?
的确
Indeed.
女王!
The Queen!
她被绝地谋害了
She was murdered by the Jedi.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表