剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
夸伦人背叛了我们
The Quarren betrayed us.
他们刺杀了您的父亲
They assassinated your father.
不, 队长
No, Captain.
是里夫·塔姆森谋杀了父王
Riff Tamson murdered my father.
对此我很确定
Of that I am sure.
夸伦人是被利用了
The Quarren are being used.
我以前见过这种事
I've seen it happen before.
杜库伯爵欺骗了他们
Count Dooku has deceived them.
是里夫·塔姆森谋杀了父王
Riff Tamson murdered my father.
我们要找到诺瑟·赖
We'll find Nossor Ri.
他曾是父王的朋友
He was my father's friend.
我知道他会听我说的
I know he will listen.
这您怎能确定?
How can you be certain of this?
我不能确定
I can't.
但现在该让我来领导了
But it's time for me to lead,
我认为这是我唯一的行动方案
and this I feel is my only course of action.
我会让我们的人♥民♥准备好的, 王子
I will ready our people, Prince.
但是队长, 你受伤了
But, Captain, you're injured.
我会准备好和我们未来的国王并肩作战
I'll be ready to fight with our future King.
我会召集幸存的克隆人和冈根人
I'll marshal the remaining Clones and Gungans.
您的信♥号♥♥是什么?
What will your signal be?
当夸伦人攻击我们的敌人时
When a Quarren attacks our enemy,
那就是给你们的信♥号♥♥
that will be your sign.
你们被捕了
You are under arrest.
不, 放下你的剑, 我的朋友
No, stay your blade, my friend.
我是利查尔
I am Lee-Char,
蒙卡拉人♥民♥的领袖
leader of the Mon Cala people,
我要求与你们的长官对话
and I demand to speak to your superiors.
你们朋友的时间不多了
Your friend's time is running short.
我开始相信你们俩说的是实话了
I'm beginning to believe you're both telling the truth
即对王子的行踪一无所知
and know nothing about the Prince's whereabouts.
是的
Yes.
我们已找到王子并将其拘禁
We have located the Prince and have him in custody.
他要求会见首领
He has requested an audience with the leadership.
当然可以, 带他来见我
By all means, bring him to me.
我在王座厅与你们会合
I shall meet you in the throne room.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
王座厅?
The throne room?
没错
Yes.
我要让这小家伙看看我的合法地位
I want that little one to see me in my rightful place,
作为这个世界的统治者
as ruler of this world.
统治者?
Ruler?
这不是我们和杜库伯爵的协议
That was not our arrangement with Count Dooku.
不, 这不是你们的协议
No, it wasn't your arrangement.
这是我的
It was mine.
等等, 别忘了俘虏
Wait, the prisoner.
你必须救她
You have to save her.
不, 我不会
No, I don't.
塔姆森!
Tamson!
阿尼, 俺有个法子
Ani. Mesa have an idea.
现在别打岔, 加·加
Not now, Jar Jar.
我们要救帕德梅
We need to save Padme.
阿纳金, 我们必须制♥造♥ 一个能供她呼吸的气泡
Anakin, we must create a bubble for her to breathe from.
用原力把水推出她的头盔
Use the Force to push the water away from her helmet.
我开始了
I'm on it.
成功啦, 成功啦!
Isa workin'. Isa workin'!
小心!
Look out!
加·加
Jar Jar.
帕德梅, 抱歉我不能--
Padme, I'm sorry I couldn't--
我没事
I'm here.
加·加帮我密封了头盔, 用他的...
Jar Jar sealed my helmet with his...
没错, 这是冈根人的防水绝招
Yesa. Isa Gungan waterproofing.
这就是为啥俺们游泳那么棒
Isa why wesa swim so good.
你好, 王子
Greatings, Prince.
我们又见面了
We meet again.
我必须承认
I must admit,
抓住你比我预期的要难得多, 王子
You were more difficult to capture than I anticipated, Prince.
我对你的敬意有如猎人对他的猎物
You have my respect as hunter to his prey.
我不奢求, 更不想要得到你的敬意
I do not seek, nor do I want your respect.
我来讨还我的人♥民♥的自♥由♥
I have come to demand the freedom of my people.
你的人♥民♥?
Your people?
你搞错了, 王子
You're mistaken, Prince.
他们是我的人♥民♥, 由我统治
They are my people and under my rule.
他们, 跟你一样, 只是奴隶而已
They, like you, are nothing more than slaves.
你的统治在这里不被承认, 塔姆森
Your rule is not recognized here, Tamson.
我的人♥民♥全都世代居住在这些海域
My people are all those who live in these seas,
无论是蒙卡拉人还是夸伦人
whether they be Mon Cala or Quarren.
你来这里该不会是想 寻求诺瑟·赖的帮助吧
Surely you have not come here seeking the aid of Nossor Ri.
你真的认为 他会舍弃自己的权位加入你?
Do you really think he would trade his position to join you?
夸伦人已沦为奴隶, 只是他们尚未察觉
The Quarren are already slaves, though they may not see it.
诺瑟·赖, 你熟知我父王
Nossor Ri, you knew my father.
无论过去我们两族人有何芥蒂
Whatever differences our people had in the past,
你一定清楚我们共同努力 就不会让蒙卡拉分♥裂♥
surely you must know we can work together to make Mon Cala whole.
杜库和塔姆森只想剥削我们而已
Dooku and Tamson want only to exploit us
只会留下残破的城市和枯竭的资源
and leave our cities broken and our resources depleted.
到时还会剩下什么给夸伦人呢?
What will then be left for the Quarren?
怎么, 诺瑟·赖?
Well, Nossor Ri?
你愿意加入这可怜的小鱼
Would you like to join this pitiful little fish
和他死去的父亲吗?
and his dead father?
那么, 你看到了?
There, you see?
何况他们又能帮上什么忙呢, 王子
What good would their help be anyway, Prince?
夸伦人比你们的人还胆小
The Quarren are more gutless than your people.
只要我还活着
As long as I live,
我就能给予蒙卡拉所有人♥民♥ 择日再战的希望
I shall give all people Of Mon Cala hope to fight another day.
嗯, 希望
Hmm, hope.
你跟我想到一块去了, 王子
We are of the same mind, Prince.
这就是我已安排公开处决你的原因
That is why I have scheduled your public execution.
带他走!
Take him away!
诺瑟·赖, 我们仍有机会
Nossor Ri, there's still time.
团结一心, 我们就能保家卫国
Unite, and we will defend our home.
好吧, 我觉得我能搞定这个
All right, I think I'm getting the hang of this.
少说话更有益
Less talking helps.
加·加, 我什么都看不见了
Jar Jar, I can't see anything.
他们要带我们去哪儿?
Where are they taking us?
嘿, 叫你呢, 你要带俺们去哪儿?
Hey, yousa, where yousa taking us?
去观看利查尔王子的死刑
To the execution of Prince Lee-Char.
你把王子保护得不错
Good job protecting the Prince.
这只是计划的一部分, 师♥父♥
It's all part of the plan, Master.
我就希望你会这么说
I was hoping you were gonna say that.
我能做些什么?
Anything I can do?
很不幸, 这一次超出了我们的掌控
Unfortunately, this time, it's out of our hands.
恐怕我不会喜欢这个计划
I'm not sure I like this plan after all.
因犯有反抗分离势力政♥权♥的罪行
For crimes against the Separatist State,
我下令处决前朝王子利查尔
I command the execution of former Prince Lee-Char.
队长
Captain.
诺瑟·赖和夸伦人♥民♥站在你们这边
Nossor Ri and the Quarren are with you.
杀了他!
Kill him!
战斗吧, 夸伦人!
Fight, Quarren!
为利查尔王子而战!
Fight for Prince Lee-Char!
派更多的机器人来
Send in more droids.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
小心!
Look out!
利查尔王子
Prince Lee-Char.
你的统治胎死腹中了, 塔姆森
Your rule is at an end before it started, Tamson.
我残酷无情地杀了你父亲
I killed your father without pity or mercy.
那我要你血债血偿
Then I'll return the favor.
胜利之日!
Today is won!
王子万岁!
Long live the Prince!
王子万岁!
Long live the Prince!
您父亲会感到无比自豪的
Your father would be so proud.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表